Billy Mitchell eternally BTFO

twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/176004-Dispute-Jeremy-Young-Arcade-Donkey-Kong?p=946633&viewfull=1#post946633

>Top players and former TG officials, some quietly and others not so quietly, have been questioning his gameplay and the circumstances behind his recordings for over a decade. I don't know Billy personally. We've never met and the only time we've been in the same place was KO3. I'm well aware of his importance in gaming history and culture and especially to the arcade and DKF community. I understand this will not be a popular decision. It is not my wish to fracture a community or affect anyone's personal life. But ultimately, I have to do what I think is right.

>Short of live, time-stamped, complete footage (including full views of cab hardware) of the games in question, I will not be reinstating any of Billy's scores in question. Should the community as a whole wish for reinstatement, then I will step down as DKF high score moderator. It's worth noting that there are still other forum mods (and an admin) that can update the scoreboard if they so choose.

TLDR

Billy just got exposed for using MAME for all his DK scores, and they're all considered null and void now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHeMUSo4SDg
youtube.com/watch?v=r3JOgbxI8x0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VnkpX5W9Q
twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/175364-Dispute-Dick-Moreland-Atari-2600-VCS-Dragster-NTSC-Game-1-Difficulty-B-Fastest-Time-Player-Todd-Rogers-Score-05-51?p=945911&viewfull=1#post945911
youtube.com/watch?v=karPYs22ACc
youtube.com/watch?v=TfGphfksi3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based wing god

Our guy has been vindicated. Wieb's weebs unite. It's over for SAUCE BOY and his shitty mullet.

too bad billy mitchel is the ONLY gamesplayer worth watching. He is the sole attraction of that movie. Rocky is NOTHING without apollo or dolph lundgren. Billy mitchell is perfect and all other e-celebs (except for cgr guy) are the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

>tfw Sup Forums always sucked this guy's dick for the sake of being contrarian
lmao

he's a funny dude, the other guy is just a NEET abuser of his own kids. Fucking disgrace that one. Billy mitchell is the king of sauce, and wears cool ties.

Does this mean that his sauce isn't world famous either? Everything I have been taught is a lie.

Didn't this guy try to sue a cartoon because they made fun of him?

his sauce is trash

his sauce is based

his sauce gave me AIDS.

Sup Forums

>first Todd and now Billy

Twin Galaxies is an embarrassment.

How long before Todd kills himself?

Where have you been, people love to shit on Silly Bitchell.

THE KING OF KONG 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT

wew Twin Galaxies is a fucking disgrace

> 2016
> celebrities dying
> 2017
> celebrities caught for sexual misconduct
> 2018
> video game record breakers get called the fuck out

Yes

What's wrong with using MAME?

>years of corruption and suddenly some literally who makes a popular youtube video blowing out another old guard and suddenly everything is falling apart

I'm actually not sure how I want to feel on this yet.

I love it, these fucking morons are getting btfo by GOAT autists.

Did they take away his Broken Bonez record as well?

>Silly Bitchell
cause he's a silly BITCH

Its great, the "old guard" was a bunch of boomers circlejerking over their skill and shitting on anyone who was better than them. All they care about is fame and recognition.

Too bad both are irrelevant as far as the actual high score goes. Not that I'd ever want to dedicate that much time to playing Donkey Kong, but I would have liked to see both still trying to aim for that #1 spot again

It's good. TG is a shitty gatekeeper club for boomers who really don't like when people outside the circle try to break in

>Wieb had to have his score done live for it to count
>Mitchell could submit his by video tape

Was billy paying the judges with all his hot sauce money?

>video game record breakers get called the fuck out
this shit happens every week though. some speedrunner gets called out for splicing his video or a cs go competitive player getting banned for aimbot

Your next angry gay nerd.

The difference is these guys were supported by what is considered (by some) to be THE premier organization for tracking shit like this

Does this mean Wiebe is world champ again?

> All these bitter cupcakes ITT throwing shade at the man because they will never taste victory.

who care about these old fuckers who always play the same few games anyway

I bet this news made Roy's day

Everything about your post just seems to describe life

just google the donkey kong twin galaxies ranking. you will see billy and Steve aren't even close to number 1 anymore.

There is justice and now I just watched a cringe documentary

I fucked the old lady who was the Q-bert world champion before she died in a car crash. Ask me anything.

The documentary storyline was fabricated to make it good vs evil.

Ages of both her and you when the sexual encounter happened
Was it enjoyable?

Wasn't there some Asian doctor dude who was really good too?

Regular Show, yes

14, she was 80. It was not enjoyable. Smelled of Vaseline and shit.

No shit, but Billy and the TG guys are serious pricks. Watch Chasing Ghosts sometime.

Former friends of Silly Bitchell (who had defended him after King of Kong) turned on him and made their own "documentary" proving that Walter Day and Silly Bitchell where worse than anyone had previously thought.

The King of Con
youtube.com/watch?v=uHeMUSo4SDg

The Perfect Fraudman
youtube.com/watch?v=r3JOgbxI8x0

Walter Day's response to Dwayne Richard
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VnkpX5W9Q

Did you really?

Dark day for America, my friends.

twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/175364-Dispute-Dick-Moreland-Atari-2600-VCS-Dragster-NTSC-Game-1-Difficulty-B-Fastest-Time-Player-Todd-Rogers-Score-05-51?p=945911&viewfull=1#post945911

First Todd Rodgers, now Billty Mitchell. Who's next Sup Forums

Did her ho ha make thwok thwok noises?
youtube.com/watch?v=karPYs22ACc

by the way, guys, there is a donkey kong kill screen coming up
youtube.com/watch?v=TfGphfksi3I

They can take away his records but they can never take away his sauce.

Has anyone ever legitimately tasted his sauce?

What is the name of the documentary about this guy and the guy who was breaking his record. I remember it being hilarious and similar to that south park episode about world records.

Nvm found it, King of Kong

boys and bois, this is what we call virtue signalling
the scores will be reinstated, the faggot will be burned
and billy will live on

he doesn't even care about games, hes a millionaire with a family that loves him

It reminds me of something but I can't quite put my fingers on it.

King of kong

this documentary is how I view the average Sup Forums poser

Queen of dead

>Top players are frauds that don't actually have super human reflexes or hand eye coordination
Not surprising. Willing to bet some of the top shmup players cheated too.

Certain arcade developers said they couldn't even beat their own games. They had to credit feed to debug.

Run game, turn on cheat engine, speed hack down to half speed, record it, speed recording up to normal, post.

Unless the player is being physically watched by an impartial 3rd party it's bullshit.

living in the area where hes from, i have. its just generic tasting Louisiana style hot sauce. its similar to that "louisiana" brand sauce. maybe a bit bolder but yeah.

I can believe that. Some of these games are ridiculously hard. I've only ever been able to get to the secret final boss in Mushihimesama on very easy, which doesn't even count as 1cc because I died on the final boss. Everyone tells you that you're just a lazy piece of shit or not gifted if you can't do this, but there's always something else too it.

Most arcade games wasn't meant to be finshed. Some don't have proper endings and have loops.

It's like those riggered carny games. Hats glued on objects.

Ok...this is a troll right lol...cuz thats fucking nasty XD

He already got his day 2 years ago where he was almost lynched by SJWs for saying he didn't want to watch Ghostbusters.

>Always play the same game

It's not a matter of how active they were, they were Record holders from a time where we didn't have internet leaderboards that recorded progress. These are "That Guy"s that have been masquerading as honest video game legends for years.

So this reference is awkward now

>2 fraudsters BTFO in a week

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Ainsley has his own hot sauce

Where can I buy it?

I think the saddest thing about the todd and billy cheating shit is that they could still get great scores/times and have gotten some live that could easily be #1 or even top 5. But no, they had to be the SUPER BEST or THE FIRST at whatever milestone

How could he do it!? My dad poured all the hot sauce down the drain saying there won't be any Cheater Juice in this house. My little brother is crying right now because he used to believe in Billy.

Devolpers couldn't beat gradius 3.

WE'VE GOT A DONKEY KONG KILL SCREEN COMING UP

Westerners are mostly cheaters. They cheat in curling too.

>cheating highscore removed
>new highscore is still his

how does this qualify as BTFO?

Curling isn't a sport

neither is donkey kong. who the fuck even brought up sports?

>importance in gaming history and culture

Do people really believe this shit?

His old score is like the top 47th or something. Not #1.
That said. Billy Mitchell is good at games. Sad to see he'd have to resort to cheating. It'd be nice if he could just gracefully accept he isn't the best. I'd still respect him.

Billy's not even close to the current high score.

Billion dollar industry.

>Animeposting on irrelevant boards
Do weebs really do this?

Do people really choose to live in a fantasy world, oblivious of reality, and assume that if they don't find something important, that it must be that way? What a childish perspective.

You know you're being fucking retarded when you're being called childish by someone defending video games.

Dumbass batowl, he can't stay on topic to save his fucking life in anythread he shits on.

Go drink some sauce, Billy.

big if true

Not true faggot.

Just look at how smart he dresses PLUS the wizard beard. Motherfucker could be a SNK boss/midboss.

And this month, of all months.

this thread needs to go back to /vr/

why would you bump a thread if you don't want it here?

do billy's scores even matter? i thought that plastic surgeon guy topped all his and steve's scores years ago.

>First Todd
>Now Billy
Who’s gonna be next?
TG themselves?

I mean considering how in bed TG was with Mitchel they're kind of already fucked as far as credibility goes

In the grand scheme of things, no. Steve and Billy's scores were trampled years ago.

But with TG's new dispute policy, every high-profile score is being combed over.