Wrex

Wrex.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/H6j955GD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shepard

I'm commander Shepard and this is my favourite thread on Sup Forums.

i love this game

I am so disappointed they never gave Shepard opportunity to suck Wrex's big juicy krogan cock

W R E X

>replayed ME1 and ME2 shitloads of times, with all kinds of builds paragon/renegade, male/female, etc.
>love the series to death
>waifu the shit out of Tali and Liara
>ME3 comes out
>it's a steaming pile of shit that ruined everything I worked for before
>was so disappointed that I haven't touched the series since

shepard

>when you're sitting in a chatroom and see someone honestly claim ME3 was fine apart from the ending

It wasn't that bad c'mon

SHEPARD.

me3 is pretty good apart from the ending

wrex

first game > the sequels

>we will never get a mass effect game where you can get comfy mako rides with your buds on uncharted planets ever again

all because normie fucking shits need ebin action every 30 seconds

ME3 is honestly fine apart from the ending

Krogan cock, Sooo good

someone post the whatsapp version of this meme

>when someone claims ME1 had great gameplay

Why did Shepard and Wrex saying each other's name became such a (good) meme?

>What is Andromeda
Literally did planet exploration better than ME1.

neh

Yeah it clearly did.
The nomad handled far better than the Mako. And the world's generally looked much better and were better to actually drive around on.
>it's another fag pretending that ME1 was great

Here we go.

True, but that's not saying much. Also the Mako is still better than the Nomad, despite having awful controls.

sorry m8 but I want the comfy mako experience. why u so mad at different opinions anyway

Should I start a new game on Mass Effect tonight lads?

mako only has ''awful'' controls if you play with a controller. luckily for me I only found out about mass effect when 2 was near release

How was it better?
Nomad handled better.
Only thing the Mako had on it was it had guns.

>you will never have another comfy elevator chat with Garrus

>comfy

It was shit, this isn't opinion. If it was great can you explain why it was? Amazing ME1 fags never explain how or why they think it was great. You just shitty terms like "comfy."

>pretending
Don't get so buttblasted ME1 is still better than your shitty Andromeda, nigger. It's an actually fun game.

Damn you are literally me except I never played as a female Shepard. I even romanced every possible female in the series. For me 3 was so bad I refused to even play it. I don't want to play that taint.

>those comfy citadel elevators
>those top tier chats
why must devs abandon neat stuff like this to please normies and their ADDs?
lol it's just a game buddy calm down

You made the claim that Andromeda does exploration better. Back it up with more than just "it's better".

>tfw the Citadel just kept getting shittier and shittier as the games went on
Fucking hell, man. Sequels are supposed to build on what you've made, not the other way around.

Poor man's Wrex.

>tfw was replaying mass effect 1 right before the release of 2 to refresh my memory and sitting in the citadel thinking of how cool and big the citadel will be in 2
>tfw it wasn't

I miss threads like this

It had guns, it did some damage when ramming foes, it could take some beating without bursting into flames and it didn't need a special off-road gear to drive up a 30° slope. It also protected you from dangerous environments indefinitely and didn't need to recharge its energy every few minutes.

>I need the uncharted worlds to be super detailed and look like they are inhabited by people

The whole point of the planets from 1 is so lost on people its sad. Those planets were supposed to look the way they did. This isn't me saying they are completely excused from what they did but people just don't seem to get the fact that planets that the people aren't really living on shouldn't look like they are full of life or even full of trees, water and all that shit. They are supposed to look empty.

For all the crap that ME3 gets, I thought the variable squad banter on the Normandy was a solid trade-off for not having elevator dialogue.

that's exactly why I liked them. just driving around looking for resources and you decide to follow up the ? on the map and you get a creepy geth location or whatever. maybe they should have made a few planets that had small colonies or whatever but I for one liked it. my only complaint was that planets didn't have any gravitational gravity, or at least I don't remember any variety

oh and the mako was INCREDIBLY fun to go off road with, anyone who complains about it idk, play mario kart

>that planets didn't have any gravitational gravity
gravitational variety**

>haven't really looked at Andromeda much
>decide to youtube it
>it doesn't even look like its a part of the same series

Why the hell did they keep changing the series so much with each new game? It actually saddens me watching this video. The game doesn't even look like it should be called Mass Effect. Mass Effect shouldn't be having all this jumping around like its another type of shooter. The character is also way zoomed out for some reason and the perhaps the worst thing of all is how bland it looks. The art style just looks so flat. Its hard to really describe but nothing I see here should be called Mass Effect.

I think it's been stated that they were overambitious early on, and after development setbacks EA just threw what there was of the project to a support studio with little experience in core game and story design and expected them to finish it on their own.

Yeah I admit they could have done plenty of things better on those mostly samey planets. They could have also made different hideouts then just the same damn building structure all the time. But I liked the way those planets looked because they looked as abandoned and spooky as they were supposed to be. Like you wouldn't really want to be stranded on one even though they look incredible too.

Its such a shame because this aspect had I think so much potential and they never truly improved upon it because as I said, it was lost on people. So the haters complained and made them think these worlds were just copy pasted, ugly and not fun so they took that as oh I guess we will just completely take these away instead of improving them because people thought it was shit, even though it was just a portion of people whining about it.

People fucking suck and ruin things almost as much as devs do.

you're right. they had this uneasiness about them like in space engine, it helped that you weren't alone there and could turn into comfy exploration at times, but knowing you're in this isolated solar system on this uncharted planet added a feeling of constant dread.

also wrex wasn't a party member in 2 because of people who couldn't save him, so yeah fuck people

pastebin.com/H6j955GD

It looks so damn generic. I had to stop skimming through videos because it was starting to piss me off.

>on the time of relise
>fuck this elevators, it`s such a lame idea, boring as hell
>10 years later
>comfi, top tier chats
I think I will never understand humanity.

Okay.

Worlds were generally better as in being more diverse and the terrain was more varied.
There was also more things to do than
>drive to bunker
>kill copy pasted enemies in the same copy pasted buildings

The nomad also handled better as in being more responsive, Bing faster and far more agile.

Anything else you would like to know?

Every planet was the same. You can try to deny this as much as you want, but that was shitty game design in ME1.

I WILL DESTROY YOU

YOU MUST DIE

ME3 is fine apart from the ending. And by the ending I mean everything from the Cerberus base onward.
It would have been great had it not been for all the fetch-style side quests, the whole Cerberus plotline and Kai Leng. Fucking Kai Leng.
I even liked things people always shit on, like pic related. He was pretty bro but I always forget his name.

>former squadmate dies because you didn't meet some arbitrary criteria 2 games ago that you had no idea at the time would be a factor in that character staying alive or not
>"Mass Effect 3 was fine apart from the ending".

It was fine until thessia.

>Explain without saying "it's better"
>Start argument with "worlds were better"
Seriously end yourself. You can try as much as you want to justify buying Andromeda, but in the end it's still shit.
ME1 had this thing called atmosphere that Andromeda never seems to have heard of.

ENEMIES EVERYWHERE

Why were the asthetics of this game such dogshit?

>ENEMIES EVERYWHERE

>GO GO GO

Big McLargeHuge

Seriously though, I literally can't think of his name either. What the hell was it? Now it's gonna bug me.

He's James "Complaciendo para todos los bailadores con esta rola que DICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm totally spanish" Vega.

You make it sound like i said Andromeda is better than ME1.....it isn't.
However, it did do certain things better than ME1. And yes exploration was one of those things. Did you actually play Andromeda, or are you just repeating all the shit Sup Forums Said about it?

I liked it.

Just wasn't a fan of the final stretch on Earth and how one-note Cerberus became as obligatory villains.

>WATCH OUT

Why didn't Cerberus build some kind of kill switch into Shephard? I can understand not wanting to change his personality because you wanted "the real Shephard", but a simple switch to turn Shephard off should he go rogue is not gonna affect his personality.

The only reason Cerberus even lost was because Shephard was there to fuck their shit up.

that ding-dong diddly feel when no one draws Tali pictures anymore

Go look at pictures of Mars and then come tell me they didn't get it right with ME1. Those planets looked as they should have looked.

>My waifu

that's because you're a retarded person

that's chad thundercock

>Shephard even though my father brought geth into the flotilla, thus endangering our entire species and undermining the Admiralty, please don't tell anyone because muh feelings... my daddy promised me a house on rannoch so...
M-my waifu...!

>watching a playthrough
>the playthrough artist ends up letting tali die at the end of ME2

1 and 2 had the best aesthetics the fuck are you talking about? Andromeda had the shittiest aesthetics.

>ME1 had this thing called atmosphere

This! People need to understand. This is a huge reason why ME1 will always be best.

>people are actually defending the lame ass copy pasted worlds in ME1

Never change Sup Forums.

>watching video games

ME2 had it as well.

What I said there was an absolute fact you faggot. Deal with it. Just because you hated them doesn't mean they didn't get the look of those worlds down well. Others here have already also said they still could have did more with the worlds so nobody ever defended them 100% here.

I liked those worlds. They were fun. Again, deal with it. You got what you wanted anyways and they never went back to that even though they should have been in every game.

RIGHT
OF
ASSAGE

True

Ash.

no it wasn't fine

that feel when ME3 and Andromeda retroactively made the entire series shit so it has left essentially no impact on video games/gaming culture and is almost entirely forgotten.

>every world is the same
>you explore the same amount of square miles
>explore the same buildings
>fight the same enemies

Wew lad...I LOVE SPACE NOW!

>Krogan cock

>so good

>so good

I disagree.

Relegating the ME2 crew to such minor roles made that game feel meaningless, since building that team was the whole point.
And some of their quests were just garbage.
Speaking of garbage quests, having a ton of sidequests be "talk to guy, scan planet, talk to guy again" was terrible.
Other quests were just dicking around in the multiplayer maps.
Continued the series' trend of increasingly focusing on humans and making them inherently better and more important, squandering the setting.
Ruined Ash.
Ruined the geth entirely.
Significant chunks of the plot cut out to be DLC.
Some fuckups with importing faces.
Visually much less striking than ME2.
Turret segments out of goddamn nowhwere.
Interesting character and plot points dropped from previous games.
And the retarded Cerberus shit is like at least a third of the game, man.

It drove me fucking nuts that them successfully bring a dead person back to life wasn't a bigger deal.

>playthrough artist

SO GOOOOD

>You'll never be the designated krogan cum dump

Absolutely true, though completely different from ME1.