youtube.com/watch?v=zSFEXahzA2c
youtube.com/watch?v=txExnRP3PpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just make it darker they won't notice the poor textures that way

No, I'm not watching your youtube channel

*teleports behind you

youtube.com/watch?v=zSFEXahzA2c

Could be bullshots or just a lazy port.

Switch ran Mario Kart 8 at 1080p, while Wii U could only run it in 720p.

This is just stupidity. Breath of the wild runs much smoother on switch than on wii u

turn your brightness up.

Stop spamming this shit you stupid fucking moron. You're not convincing anyone. This will still sell a fuck ton and there is nothing you can do about it.

You fuckin retard. This doesnt prove shit except that a game exclusively developed for a specific system is better suited on that specific system.

You Sup Forums tards cant pull your heads out pf your asses long enough to see obvious logic

I'll wait for DF.

>a game exclusively developed for a specific system
Ahahahaha it's fucking Bayo 1 and 2. Bayo 1 isn't a WiiU exclusive.

Nintondo seal of shit

It was remade for Wii U you dumbfuck.

>not waiting for angry joe's review

>video explicitly states that they're not even sure if the differences are as a result of the capture equipment or the game due to NWR not having the same sort of setup as, say, DigitalFoundry
>video always clearly states that they can't compare much with the small sample size of the footage they have
>no noticeable framerate or resolution differences anyways, just shit with the brightness
>OP shitposts about it anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=txExnRP3PpE

Looks the same

/thread

>no frame difference
>no resolution difference
>switch version loads faster
Try harder next time, OP.

They didn't remake Bayonetta retard
It's a port

Why did they upload this shit anyway if it boils down to "we dont know anything so wait for DF to do it lol"

Textures and lighting are objectively worse, look at the collar

FYI, the darker footage is because their RGB setting on the Switch isn't matching with their capture device. They probably have it set to "full range" which results in crushed blacks if their monitor doesn't have full range RGB.

Oh hey. What's that game at the beginning? Is it any good?
It looks like a fun racer that kinda reminds me of F-Zero but obviously simpler.

It legit doesn't look any different at all.

>This confirms that you are retarded

Games programmer here, you’re a fucking idiot. Please neck yourself at the earliest opportunity.

This.

What's the resolution though. If switch can't even manage 1080p 60 FPS docked and 720p 60 FPS handheld then what's the fucking point?

>handheld is weaker than a console

Instead of shitposting, scroll down to the 8th comment. Basically they need to change their Switch's RGB setting back to "automatic" instead of "full range" because it's not matching with their recording equipment. Both versions literally look exactly the same when properly recorded.

Well guess I'm buying a Wii U..

lmao Sup Forums has to resort to literally lying now to make the switch look bad

crowbcat tried, despite holding a massive following and Sup Forums sucking his dick, still hasn't made a dent in the switch's sales. no amount of lying can stop its success.

>literally lying

Who are you trying to fool OP?

it's not even done yet. probably just showing off how it's going so far.
and no i'm not watching the vid

>switch loads faster

did you faggot even watch the fucking video before posting?

>shilling videos with false information is okay when its about nintendo

I was told Sup Forums wasn't contrarian.

>implying IMPLYING some fucking faggot memeposters on fucking Sup Forums or one of its """""""""""""""""""""""celebrities""""""""""""""""""""""" will ever be relevant enough to affect the market
L A M O @ ur life