Post games that have a lot of loot

post games that have a lot of loot

I've actually never played a game that had as much loot drop as PoE.
I actually fucking love it.

>mapping a flask to spacebar
Wise guy, eh? I know how to deal with wise guys.

>not using a loot filter

game?

That's Grim Dawn.

Snorefest Dawn

what the fuck is the point of this if there's only like 1 good item among all that crap?
also diablo like shit are garbage made for brainlets who can't play a real crpg

Actually there isn't even one

Its fun to get loot

you're never going to pick up any of that shit anyway and it's fucking worthless to sell it
want loot with actual meaning? play Fallout or Baldur's Gate

This. Game is too fucking boring.
>pick necromancer
>literally just walk around the map

Ugh who wants to sift through all that junk, afraid of accidentally throwing away a +15 enchanted god-killer sword or some shit?
Getting a ton of rare loot and still having better items is where it's at.

Fuck off nigger the game is fun.

>pick a build that literally focuses on having your minions kill stuff for you
>whine about them doing just that
hmm

You can disable it in the options I believe. Or filter based on item rarity and such.

You may not like it, but that is what peak performance looks like.
>intentionally picking worse builds
Yeah for the first 2 hours.
>LOCKED
>O
>C
>K
>E
>D
>difficulties

PoE removed difficulties some months ago, now it's 10 acts plus endgame.

Is that better or worse then? Can I still steamroll everything with necro?

>talking about top builds when you clearly havent played the game for like a year
xd

Pirated the latest version. Unless you can show me a newer one?

:thinking:

Borderlands
Diablo 3

daily reminder

Come on grim dawn ain't THAT good.

you're a fucking retard
the expansion alone is gotyay

lol

Low standards cuck

Pretty accurate except Torchlight is shit

I agree for the most part but I also enjoyed D3 and found Torchlight 2 super bland and boring.

Wow this is the first ARPG opinion/list I agree with. Maybe swap D3ROS & PoE and it will be perfect.

The only

>no auction house
>actually have sort of an AC through an api and third party websites and applications
>it's cumbersome as fuck, have to go through million loops, but the functionality is there
>"hey guise you should totally add an AH"
>"nah its agains the spirit of the game, u should socialize more to b2 bh ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)"
>@TurboFaggot6969 Hi, I would like to buy your Shitty Loot listed for 1 jewellers in Abyss (stash tab "~price 1 jew"; position: left 12, top 8)
this fucking game

it's time to make a new one, anons

That feel when you put a really sought after item in the trade tab and trade requests pile up faster than you can respond

I don't get Victor Vran reaction.

am I the only one who picks up all the loot even if it's not for my class just to sell it?

For me personally, it's all the first row, third reaction. Then again, it's been like that for all games for 10 years now.

Depends on the game. In PoE you are literally losing money by wasting time picking up trash. And yes, that also includes 99% of yellow rares. Everything you see in OP's pic has no actual worth, which is why everyone uses a filter to remove everything but currency, uniques, and some rares.

i enjoy sacred

Soup?

shame the combat really aged like shit

the ability animations take years to finish

basically yes

Whats up with this bizarre idea that this game must be a money race with other players?

>liking hack n slash
>disliking poe at the same time

How is this possible

Man Sacred is either too easy or too hard and the enemies are annoyingly abundant. How do you enjoy it? I never get farther than the desert level, always end up being stunned by mages ever 15 seconds.

because it's a f2p game gone horribly wrong
it was good the first days, now it's a grindfest balanced around altf4 script kiddies and chinese grind botters

The things I didn't change I either agree with with or haven't played.

what about the new titan quest expansion?
i think it's pretty mediocre, but not bad in the end

Because getting currency in PoE is the only way to actually play builds. You do realize that the chances of dropping gear required for your character are so fucking low that it would take at least a year to finalize a single build? Aint nobody got time fo dat

Haven't played TQ in years.

your retarded

Eff you, Victor Vran was cool.

Dude remember this meme? Victor Vran remembers!

you're missing some good fucking content then

I remember buying Sacred 2 and then seeing... Blind Guardian had been put in as bards? That was a fun touch.

Is it possible to be a more based dev?

considering that it's pretty hip now to buy\get old ass licenses of past classics and remaster\release more content for them, i'd say yes

Same.
There is something about PoE that makes me not enjoy it and I can't pinpoint as to why.

Hit sounds and death animations are on the weak side.

How is this any different form Diablo 2? Good luck getting the rare runes to drop without botting.

They slightly upped the droprate in 1.13 or something

I had 2 HRs, a bunch of ists and shit by the time I hit 91 on singleplayer /p8

Semi-randomized loot systems like Diablo are shit. Having a small but well-defined range of items is far better.
>no floods of useless garbage
>items can have proper lore
>actual balance, everything has a use
>getting something new actually means something

Casual souls fags need not apply in this thread

9th Dawn II has a lot of loot, each has its own graphic and not randomised like says

it also has online multiplayer like a small-scale online elderscrolls gamebut shittier