What does [Glass Him] mean?

What does [Glass Him] mean?

It's like when you toast and glasses are touched and you say 'cheers'

Offer him a drink obviously.

Simlar to that time where you axe him a question.

oy, it means fukken glass im m8

just sharing a drink with a bud

Sounds like the work of an enemy stand

Surely only ESLs felt "tricked" by this.

hit someone in the face with a beer glass or bottle.

Is the wolf among us worth getting?

get him a glass

It's like every Telltale game, they advertise them as being choice driven but it's more like an interactive movie where you can make slight changes but you can never deviate from the intended path.

>be a russian citizen
>only learnt the very basics of english at school, the rest came from vidya/internet/etc.
>still understand what this phrase means because I've seen it used a hundreds times by now

Are you really that retarded in clapistani or is this (and yesterdays) threads are just irony? Honestly can't tell.
Ecли нeт нy вы и тyпыe eбaть нaхyй.

>this confuses the 56%

Don't know if this is supposed to be a bait thread or not because the answer is pretty obvious, but I will play your game regardless, OP. "glass him" means to smash a bottle or a glass and stab him. But in this case I think it means to smash a bottle over him.

What games do Russians like?

Dota 2 and battle royales. They're worse than casuals

Doesn't [smash woodsman] mean beat him in a drinking contest? Like "bro, we smashed so many brews last night, it was hella epic".

I'm literally the only person I've spoken to that knew what it meant and did it anyway. Am I a monster, Sup Forums?

>smash woodman makes you play super smash bros melee with him

>I'm literally the only person I've spoken to
Yeah, pretty strange

No, you're just not a shut in that has been divorced from reality to such a degree, that common figures of speech sound otherworldly to you.

It means you bottle 'im ya bellend.

Sounds like you just wanted to play Bigby as an asshole. Nothing wrong with that.

It tells a good story. Obviously the choices aren't as deep as advertised but in general the telltale games usually have fantastic storylines that are engaging.

I'd reccomend tales from the borderlands over it though.

[Push gently aside]

ITT: Europeans

Games with tigers

What is this meme

It's a really interesting story. Too bad they never made a sequel and instead focused on the minecraft shit

>there are people from English speaking countries who don't know what glassing someone means
Is it not a phrase in America or something? Isn't this an American game set in America?

don't encourage it

Russian bootleg polandball meme

I don't think I quite understand the intricacies of this image macro

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is the only place that had a problem with this and for good reason. I've never been to Europe in my life and I understand what "Glassing" means by context clues.

I don't like TellTale but this whole thing is just retarded and I genuinely can't tell if people really are this retarded or are just pretending.

you have to be Sup Forums mastermind to understand it

The context of when the line shows up is the confusing part.

I feel like I'm the only person who understood exactly what this meant even though I never heard the expression before.

It's not a phrase you'd hear very often unless you spend a lot of time at bars or something

Who the fuck went after the woodsman anyway?

No, even Sup Forums's given up on understanding Sup Forums's seizure dreams.

Same desu, not even Russian