Played this game for the first time for a couple of hours

Played this game for the first time for a couple of hours.
Twas pretty good, navigating the net is kinda annoying though

It gets much less maze like for the normal net in the rest of the series

Fun.

Most on here agree that 3 and 5 are the best in the series. They're all good, but if you liked the first one, treat yourself.

Battle Network games all have some pretty poor design choices, but the gameplay, writing, art, and music make up for it.

3 is considered the peak in the series, but they honestly only get better.

You fool, skip 1 and play 2, then play anygame but skip the fuck outta 4!

>3 was the peak
>"They got better"
Hahahahahaha!!!!

1 has really bad internet areas, it gets a lot better in the sequels
>3 and 5
What
It's always 2 and 3

Yeah, 1 is arguably the worst in the series. All the games are a step up from it.

Not that 1 is bad by any means.

>3 was the peak but they honestly only get better
wanna say that again during a game of FootBomb?

>skipping 1
It sets up the story and characters, though. Plus the finale is great, it's high-scale without being fucking ridiculous and silly like the ones after it.

PvP when?

>5

Kill yourself. Liberation missions are cancer

2>3>6>1>4 and 5

6 has the bestusic and gameplay, it's only bad point is the weak postgame, but that was fault of the localization.

>when you use twister with a buff chip

Everyone here hates 4 so damn much, but it's more fun to play than 1. Yes the story is utter dog shit, but overall the game is more refined.
Better chips than 1, navicust is way better than powerups and armor and less restrictive than 3 was, doublesoul was a fun new mechanic that allowed you to change playstyle on the fly, dark ships while thematically stupid were fun to mess with( as long as 1 hp loss didn't upset your autism), one of the best final bosses and bass fights.
4 was my first, and was good enough that I 100 percented it and moved onto the rest of the series. I will never get the hate

Even if you hate liberation missions 5 is still far better than 4,it actually has dungeons, a proper translation and doesn't force you to play the game 3 times to access postgame
Even in the japanese version it still has less postgame content that 2 or 3
Plus, the main game is much shorter than those ones too

more like super vulcan with a buff chip

>Twas
leave

the main themes for the first three are fucking great

Maybe I wasn't clear. I meant that 2-6 are all better than 1.

>writing

No...

To be fair, they are games for 9 year olds. 4 aside, it's fine.

But it's fun

Post more puns by megaman pls