OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/177788-Debunking-the-claims-that-Billy-Mitchell-was-not-the-first-to-get-the-perfect-Pac-Man?p=924864&viewfull=1#post924864
youtube.com/watch?v=r3JOgbxI8x0
youtube.com/watch?v=uHeMUSo4SDg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VnkpX5W9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=er-aMVQNJLI
youtube.com/watch?v=TfGphfksi3I
youtube.com/watch?v=0tJzMCIZzgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_4v15X8Px34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Silly Bitchell BTFO

This makes me wonder if his pacman score is legit.

>In light of the evidence presented here, I am removing Billy Mitchell's current score of 1,062,800 from the Donkey Kong Forum High Score List.

>This score will be replaced with his live score of 933,900, performed at the Midwest Gaming Classic on May 7, 2004. This score was performed in public and was witnessed by at least one TG member as well as Dwayne Richard.

HAHA FUUUUCK. These high score assholes try everything to beat down their competition.

>This score will be replaced with his live score of 933,900, performed at the Midwest Gaming Classic on May 7, 2004. This score was performed in public and was witnessed by at least one TG member as well as Dwayne Richard.

That's still a really high score to be honest.

Yeah at least he's not a complete shitter like Todgers

dude looks like Calypso from Twisted Metal 2

How do you even go about obtaining the knowledge to do that intentionally?

>keeps grasping to old fake records when modern age nerds are beating them legit anyway

Those old guys should just retire.

Why did old farts love to cheat so much?

FUCKING REKT, THIS SHOULD BE ON CNN NOT FUCKING POINTLESS NEWS ABOUT SYRIA

If you were getting double teamed by Todd Rogers and Billy Mitchell, who would you rather have at the front and who would you prefer at the rear?

King of Kong Ref exposes Silly Bitchell's Pac-Man CON
twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/177788-Debunking-the-claims-that-Billy-Mitchell-was-not-the-first-to-get-the-perfect-Pac-Man?p=924864&viewfull=1#post924864

The Perfect Fraudman

>Classic arcade champion Dwayne Richard exposes the story behind Billy Mitchell's alleged "first Perfect Pac-Man" with evidence that he may not have been the first, how he used his influence to hold back other scores on several games and more. You will be amazed at how much of the story Mitchell works to hide.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3JOgbxI8x0

The King of Con

>Classic arcade champion Dwayne Richard pulls back the curtain on the King of Kong film, including how the filmmakers changed the facts of the story, how Billy Mitchell received payoffs from them and how the man who really defeated Mitchell's 1982 Donkey Kong record was left out of the film. You'll never look at the King of Kong the same way after you've learned the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHeMUSo4SDg

King of Con(frontation) - California Extreme 2012

>Dwayne Richard screened the documentary, "The King of Con!" at California Extreme 2012 which disputes Billy Mitchell's claim to being the first person to score a perfect Pac Man game. He also claims that Walter Day was in Mitchell's pocket, and that the integrity of Twin Galaxies scorekeeping was compromised.
Walter Day in the audience for the screening and things got a little embarrassing for all involved during the Q&A.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VnkpX5W9Q

Donkey Kong & Missile Command Conspiracy #1 by Roy "Mr Awesome" Shildt

youtube.com/watch?v=er-aMVQNJLI

No matter what records they do take down, Mitchel is still better at video games than anyone that posts on Sup Forums.

>better at video games
at donkey kong? sure
at video games? lol nope

Pretty sure I'm better than him in IIDX and any fighting game.

He has some pretty good scores in Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, and Centipede.

Go to bed billy

There's only one honest pro gamer left.

Wiebe president now

we need a new leaderboard that isn't complete ass to use, requires video, and isnt so anal about mame and glitches

Yeah old fucking games with old mechanics that sure were something in their times but times change grandpa

>yfw everyone else gets disqualified for cheating and Kuh wins by default

Kind of sad how someone that good at games would resort to cheating when he falls short.
He is no doubt still quite amazing at the games, even if he can't hold the top spots in light of the new generations and other savants.

Personally I always thought the most impressive thing about Billy Mitchell was how he wasn't just skilled in one or two games, but a whole bunch. It's a shame he can't seem to be satisfied with that himself though even if he isn't the best at any of them.
Being that good at that many games is pretty respectable in and out of itself I'd say.

let me know when he gets GM in StarCraft lmfao

>Punished Kuh: A man denied his Kill Screen

Imagine your only accomplishment of note was being good at a video game (probably not too hard for you). Now imagine younger, better gamers were getting close to you and your old man reflexes found it harder to compete. This is a story as old as sports. Old men get out competed by a new generation and sometimes they can't let go. We're only just hearing about it now because the people who were kids when video games started are just now becoming old men.

gotta give him props for actually playing the game at least unlike Fraudzilla

His scores could be tool assisted though.

Not his live ones. And their still impressive to be honest even if they aren't world record standard by today's standards.

What did he do? I knew these fags are lying.

why do young people try and get highscores for 35 year old games anyway

they should play their own generations games

Played on an emulator instead of original hardware

fuck yeah. im always down for a good billy mitchel hate thread. guys an asshole. hated him for over 15+ years now

I think the issue is that because he's running it on MAME (and going through the effort of making it look like it's running on arcade hardware) is that he could have a TAS running/assisting while he's just pretending to play.

No idea how this would work live but the screenshots show even in his live demonstrations he's running MAME, so I guess all the techies are in on his scam, or it was just easier to play the game on emulator because they couldn't track down the real hardware for whatever reason.

New games don't have high scores. And Donkey Kong's also an absolute classic.

it might be a classic but its still a piece of shit user, just like billy mitchell

You guys know he was playing a character in King of Kong and he's not actually like that right? RIGHT?!

I feel bad for Walter
Any shred of credibility TG had has been completely destroyed at this point

and that stops him from being a cheating fraud ok

I could whup his ass in Quake

I'm not even good at Quake lol

the call that saved vidya

mitchell goes in my ass since he's a piece of shit

Did you retards read the first line of the post?

The article claims he was using an emulator. He still got the high scores, lol. Very different to Todd Philips who was doctoring evidence.

Is Todd Rogers the Weinstein of high score record holders? How many others will turn out to be cheaters?

wait I misread todd rogers for steve wiebe, they can DP me

Billy's clearly using TAS. Todd's got the HUMAN ELEMENT.

yeah but if he was using an emulator, he could easily cheat to whatever he wants

by the way, there is a donkey kong kill screen coming up
youtube.com/watch?v=TfGphfksi3I

Billy will always be the king of DK

I've been to Funspot and that's a weird fuckin' place, man

he was a snake to begin with
you could see in KoK who he was loyal to
fuck Mruczek too

remove TG, pave over it

>Kind of sad how someone that good at games would resort to cheating when he falls short.
i dont think he actually cheated on all of them, people have watched billy break 1mill a few times, its just his OFFICIAL attempt was doctored.

H U M A N E L E M E N T

i know billy personally and i watched him break 1mill in public. It just doesnt count to his official score cas we were at a convention.

Guess again sweatie
youtube.com/watch?v=0tJzMCIZzgQ

>what are you?
>a loser?

I am 5 minutes in, and it looks like there is a potential donkey kong kill screen coming up, guys

i could easily beat him in a real game like uncharted

There are other record holders who used MAME including (from that site) Dean Saglio and Thomas Bauer

so what, billy?
you got caught

Nice. I Beated Billy.

Fucking carny bsers.

>in a real game like uncharted
hahahahaha

At least he still has his hot sauce, amirite?

Its that Swifty problem, you used to be good at a game, now you have an audience, but you need to move on to other games because the old ones are dying
Now people watch you expecting you to be good at games, but now you are expected to be ace at entire different genres of games.
So now you are using subtle aimbots live on twitch

sweatie?

youtube.com/watch?v=_4v15X8Px34

He was never good. Only turbo autists can beat arcade games.

>2017: Year of disgraced male hollywood actors and producers.
>2018: Year of disgraced arcade high-score holders.

Dudes got a thick head of hair

Nice.

He is the anti Christ.

JUST

>giving a shit about a high score for a 30 year old video game
Wow I'm really impressed by these life accomplishments

Hi

its fake like his records

Apologize

OH SHIT - RUN!

Probably isn't.

You know someone is a weirdo when they wear the American flag as attire

I'm not at all shocked that in a generation where stuff like this was impossible to properly verify people were able to lie and get famous. Being able to hold such a long con is certainly worth its own merits though.

What generation? MAME was made long after Billy Mitchel got "famous".

Wrestling used to do this and the carnivals.

TG is such a scam, how did it take so long to get these fucks caught?

Not sure if it's just a character he plays, but the dude's seriously a cunt.

People like that always fall a eventually.

I always enjoy seeing posts like this.

Billy got the initial high score in Donkey Kong because he called out someone else's shit because it would be impossible to get that score in Donkey Kong and challenged him to a show down. The other guy got a respectable score but Billy was beyond that one. Sure Billy isn't the top anymore but he has shown his competence.
Who really cares about 80's arcade games? That is niche as fuck.

So is his hot sauce any good? Love spicy stuff.

>Steve Wiebe got rulefagged non stop for years
>The guy who was actually cheating didn't
Like pottery

>sweatie
lmfao

Hot sauce is the worst meme ever. Just use real chillis.

Steve wiebe is the best

>cute wiife, family man
>has the underdog factor
>doesn't cheat

I do that actually. Most sauces feel pretty week without much flavor.

the post even states that billy said "i don't know much about how the hardware works"
he is legitimately good

(((twin galaxies)))

(((speedrunners)))

Here's your true King of Gaming

robert mruczek is a faggot