Which telltale game is best?

Which telltale game is best?

Average horse shit > The wolf among us > TWD 1 > big horse shit > rest.

Minecraft Story Mode, not even kidding. TWAU is pretty good too but there's too many asshole characters and the game tries to punish Bigby for not being a pushover.

Borderlands hands down. I've played every single one. I can see the argument for WD1 just because of the way it emotionally captures you. But Borderlands had a better overall cast and was more lighthearted.

Borderlands
WD1
GoT
Wolf
WD2

>Minecraft Story Mode, not even kidding.
Besides a good lead voice actor, that game was to childish. The story wasn't nearly as gripping as any of the other entries imo

SBCG4AP

I don't even like Borderlands but the Tell Tale borderlands game was fantastic. After that probably The Walking Dead Season 1

Sam & Max. The answer is always Sam & Max.

I like Story Mode because it managed to take something as bland as Minecraft and create some actually interesting setpieces, utilizing Minecraft game mechanics in really creative ways. Even the murder mystery chapter was pretty decent despite the e-celebs.

fpbp

I did not know that Telltale made games.

Sam and Max Season 2 and the Poker Night at the Inventory series.

My man

unironically poker night. We are so due for poker night 3 at this point. emergent conversation in games have come really far the last 5 years. With TTG's current licenses we can chill out with like Handsome Jack, Clementine, Batman, and like Tidehunter or someone from Dota

Old fags are the worst

>telltale
>best
They don't even have a good one

The actual list of good TWD games is no particular order
>Sam and Max
>Puzzle Agent
>SBCG4AP
>TWD 1
>TWAU
>Poker night1
Haven't played Borderlands. The rest are shit outside of TWD2 Kenny ending

It seems they've forgotten about their Sam and Max trilogy

The Wolf Among Us was great and pretty original. The Walking Dead was okay but i kinda didn't care after awhile.

Puzzle Agent

This guy gets it

Poker Night is awful, it's a shitty poker game and the writing tires out super fast

>Which telltale game is best?
We all know it's S1 of TWD. And it's sad how disappointing the next two seasons were.

Borderlands

wolf>borderlands>life is lesbian s1>twd s1>the rest

Since OP is obviously asking about Telltale's episodic graphic novel games, here's their ratings:

Good Entries
The Wolf Among Us > The Walking Dead S1 > Tales From the Borderlands > The Walking Dead S2

Fair Entries
Game of Thrones > Batman S1 = Batman S2 > Minecraft: Story Mode

Poor Entries
Guardians of the Galaxy > Walking Dead: Michonne > Minecraft: S2

GoT was surprisingly not bad, it was cool how it fit within the show but you get to see other shit going on from the perspective of a different family. though idk how interesting it'd be to someone who isn't into the show or books at least

This one.

It was better when you realized that nothing you do changes the outcome. Try to be reserved and bite your tongue at the indignities? They occur regardless. Stand up and swat down the bitch shittalking you? They still occur, but at least you got the satisfaction.

Where's Walking Dead S3?

yeah it takes away the moral factor, you can just do whatever without it mattering, kind of makes the whole design of the game pointless.

But it is fun in GoT because a lot of the characters are absolute cunts

life is lesbian s1>twd s1
Nigger wut!?

how do I play poker?