Can we all agree that this is the worst console company?

Can we all agree that this is the worst console company?

strawpoll.me/14987879

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-sony-results/sony-reports-best-ever-third-quarter-profit-forecasts-new-annual-record-id
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sony is okay, their fans are cancer.

OBSESSED

Nah, Sony is bad but their fans are even worse.

Why did you add Sony and Microsoft but not Nintendo?

No one would vote against Nintendo.

WE DID IT NINTENDOGA/V/

Alot of people would vote for nintendo
>op shaking when microsoft has more votes
lmao
sony wins AGAIN
ninsoylets BTFO

this

are they the cancer that made kaz step down?

Vidya-wise Sony USED to be goat-tier, then M$ happened and so they decided to copy them instead of Nintendo. Then TLoU got Undertale-tier overpraise and so their devs became wannabe Hollywood-producers.

And don't even get me started on the actual films Sony's responsible for, or the infamous leaks.

Definitely Microsoft, they don't make games, introduced paid online, DLC, microtransactions, and are pushing GaaS hard.

i liked baby driver

Microsoft is the worst.

I definitively would a year ago.

Microsoft's worse, honestly.

>own an operating system that already has like a billion games
>make a separate platform that can't play any of those games that doesn't even do anything innovative with its hardware
Like Jesus. Architecturally, the Bone's basically a PC that can't run Windows. Just fucking make a compact PC with a dumbed down Windows interface (like Steam big picture mode or some shit) and call it a day. Xbox fanboys wouldn't even know the difference, and you wouldn't have a split market.

I love how 2/3 of the posters on the Labo thread were furiously defending both it and Nintendo.

>Like Jesus. Architecturally, the Bone's basically a PC that can't run Windows. Just fucking make a compact PC with a dumbed down Windows interface (like Steam big picture mode or some shit) and call it a day. Xbox fanboys wouldn't even know the difference, and you wouldn't have a split market.
How is that any different from PS4?

>DLC
Wouldn't that be Bethesda and Activision? Or are we still talking avatar shit or some other deal Microsoft paid for?

CARDBOARD

SEETHING

Sony doesn't own Windows, the primary PC operating system.

So? PS4 is still a PC that can't run windows.

What I want to know is how an entire message board, proliferated with industry devs and who's whos, became a Sony board.

And Switch is a PC running modified Android that can't run 1000s of Android apps made for it. What a fucking ripoff!

Sony, but we needed worry, they'll be dead by next gen anyway. Can't wait for Nintendo and Microsoft to take over, now that Sony has a change in CEOs.

Remember when Sony was gonna go bankrupt?
reuters.com/article/us-sony-results/sony-reports-best-ever-third-quarter-profit-forecasts-new-annual-record-id

They made more money than Amazon last quarter

His point is that Sony doesn't already own a PC OS, therefore Playstations existing as they are isn't the same as splitting their own market should they have made OS's.

That said, yes, consoles in general only exist to cater to less "dedicated" gamers via convenience.