Do we ever do Sup Forums tournaments?

Do we ever do Sup Forums tournaments?

What the fuck? I just realized they didn't even include Daisy in the box art. What gives?

Who

>we

No, Sup Forumseekends died because of Discord bullshit.

I heard discord ruined it. We used to have mk8 every Sup Forumseekend.

Wtf does discord have to do with it

>discord
>ever not ruining something

I'd assume autistic drama happened

I don't know I wasn't in the discord.

>haven't had a Sup Forumseekend for almost a year

iktfb

Why cant we just do them and ignore discord fags

We could always bring it back.

Why not tonight? Just with a no Discord rule.

That sounds like a good idea if we can get enough interest.

I'd be down for one now.
I mean I have to go take a shit but after that.

I could be there later. Probably around 8

Bump for interest

I don't have the switch version of image but yeah we used to have them.

You don't understand, it's not good enough to just say no discord. These autists are always on standby ready to take over these threads and use it as there own personal clubhouse. Same as the Smash 4 Sup Forumseekend.

older one
Member me, Sup Forums?

I dont understand, why does it ruin it for everyone if some fags are talking to one another. Theres no chat in mk8. How is it different than playing against normal people.

Not him but they basically turn it into an insufferable hugbox.

Anyone got the 7 one?

Talking to one another is fine, it's essential for the threads to keep them alive. But doing that outside the thread leaves the threads to die, it happened at the end of the life of the smash 4 threads. One of them would just keep the thread alive by posting inane shit and there was zero discussion/bants going on.
You'll just have to see it for yourself if you really do plan on starting this up again.

bump

I’m down

With CEMU getting online support and friends it will make this game much better. Also would be fun at cemus 1.5cc and 1000cc races.

CEMU is a trash emulator, let's just stick to consoles

MK8 runs perfectly on it though.

Wait for me! Getting my switch in 2 weeks!

yo sick i'll join in

bump

So we doing this or what?

Yeah I can't find anybody

I hope so

The worst type of autists make and own the "official" discord channels for Sup Forums games (Mario kart, splat, etc).

People are then forced to join to get their games going and then posts and discussion disappears from Sup Forums and /vg/.

Finally, discord let's it this really weird drama/hyper shitposting out of 4channers. Discord devolve into drama by 19 year olds and people right out of high school and the nobody wants to play anymore because of user X and user Y etc and friendless neets making cliques.

We'll start a new thread with I won't be able to play till later though

I don't know

Fair enough, I was thinking of just dropping hacker's memory to fire up a room but hey that gives me time to finish grinding.

Link the new thread please.
Also how do I join the games, I never used Online Much

Who usually made the images anyway?