What games do you guys wanna see at evo this year?

What games do you guys wanna see at evo this year?
List your top 8
Mine is
Guilty gear
Sf5
Melee
T7
Dbfz
Skullgirls
And whatever else honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrWiz/status/958780477770366976
twitter.com/MrWiz/status/958861633324859392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GG XRD 2 Rev
DBFz
Tekken 7
Smash 4
SF5
BBCTB

I just want to see melee for ppmd

How well did EVO Japan do?

When are they going to announce the games anyway? I thought it usually happened in January.

>watching people play video games

KI
MvCI
DBFZ
XRD
Tekken
SFV
Injustass 2
Melee

>KI
my nigga

SFV
DBFZ
Xrd
T7
KoFXIV
BB
IJ2
Sm4sh

This is like a boxer watching another boxer's fights to both appreciate his talent and to learn some new strategies
Now warching other people play a JRPG or something like that is retarded indeed

The correct list

Sorry to tell u this but... hes never coming back my dude

SFV
ARMS
T7
DBFZ
I2
Sm4sh
Guilty Gear
KI

SFV
Sm4sh
DBFZ
GGXrdRev2
KI
and MvCI

Decent list, but this is what we're getting:

>Sm4sh
>Smash Bros. Melee
>Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
>Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite
>Dragon Ball FighterZ
>Tekken 7
>Injustice 2
>Killer Instinct

No KOF because" LOL Fuck Mexicans", no Guilty Gear or BlazeBlue because "LOL We got Dragon Ball Z for the token Air-Dash fighter".

>twitter.com/MrWiz/status/958780477770366976
>twitter.com/MrWiz/status/958861633324859392
TL;DR
>Votes are closing in the next 24 hours or so
>Reveal show February 6

I'm gonna be pissed if MvC:I somehow gets there. No way that dogshit game would be at evo if capcom money isn't involved.

Why is no one saying MvCI? I get that it was disappointing, but I thought the gameplay itself was still really good?

I'm looking forward to side tournaments
No not Catherine fuck off

I get the feeling that the people that fighterz brings in will only care about that game and boo everything else until fighterz is on the screen.
I don't care about what your favorite game is, but this tribalism is out of control and the last thing we need is another group doing it.

Soul Calibur VI was confirmed right? What about KOF XIV?

Also firsr for smash is not a fighting game and Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct and Skullgirls are shit

Fuck Capcom up its ass, that's why. Literally paying for the game to be there, just like with SFV.

Soul Calibur VI isn't going to be out until the end of the year. KOF XIV is out because it can't draw over 500 entries.

>KI
>MvCI
I can see them being swapped for BlazBlue tag and Soul Calibur 6

Smash 64
Smash Melee
Smash Brawl
Smash 4
Smash PM
Smash Flash 2
Divekick

There are better games that need to be there, like Arms, Pokken, SG (sorta), FExL and KoF14.
Whoever says InJUSTice 2, BBXTB get the fuck outta here, those games are equally as bad or worse than Capcom's biggest jewish tactic.

GG rev 2
melee
T7
DBFZ
skullgirls
KoF
BB
KI

>thinks PP is coming back

Did you really just create an entirely fake and unrealized scenario in your head, present it as real, and then bitch about it?

ok

How are you going to have a Soul Calibur VI tournament with only 6 characters on the roster? KI is going to stay because it's actually growing as a playerbase and it's a key to the Middle East market.

>pokken
>good

S-s-SHUT UP HE IS! HE EVEN SAID SO

>Soul Calibur VI
doesn't even have a release date yet. And even if it released before evo, it doesn't have the same impact as Tekken 7 had, where the evo staff put it in 1 month before the event.
>KOFXIV
I'm not against seeing it back at evo but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't make it in.

No I'm shooting the shit about things I don't want to happen.

Was KI even on the main stage last year?

>only 6 characters on the roster
huh

>middle east market
the market evo doesn't give a single shit about?

Nope, it got thrown in that ballot that was won by MvC3

IT LITERALLY JUST GOT ANNOUNCED LAST WEEK. WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE ACTING LIKE SCVI ALREADY OUT??? FUCK!

KI got more entrants than MvC3 though. And had it's own stream that drew more than KOF XIV's did.

It's way better in a competitive sense than IJ2 and dead games like Melee and UMvC3

SFV
GG Rev2
Tekken 7
Either melee or sm4sh, don't want both
DBFZ
BB
KoF XIV
KI

Why no Smash 4xm?

DBFZ
Melee
Sm4sh
SFV
Divekick
Tekken
ARMS
KI

Former SHGL player here.

First the automatic bye entries.
Obviously SF5, Arcade edition of course.
T7

DBF-Z, of course for being new, hot, and weeaboo friendlly.

Then the option choices in order of priority.

guilty gear, probably XRD, over Blazeblue.
Injustice 2 OR killer instinct.
One king of fighters selection. Probably 14.
Marvel Vs Capcom. Probably infinite, Don't mind this sack of cash with Capcom's name on it.

And everything here in the losers bracket gets to fight over the last slot. Again in order of priority

One additional namco fighter. Maybe soulcaliber? 6 isn't going to be ready in time.
ARMS
Divekick
Skullgirls
Rumble Roses
One smash entry, to be decided by fox, one stock no items final destination.

Why is KI key to the middle east market?

Naruto GNT4.

I want to see Capcom get MvC infinite forced in just so it can bomb again

Replace MvC or Melee with Pokken and this would be perfect. Not sure how well KI's scene is doing (IIRC it's pretty dead) but It's a good game and I'd like it to get a shot in it's arm by being at EVO

>Great neutral
>Insanely well balanced
>huge amount of character playstyle variety
>mechanics that discourage flowcharting and just memorizing BNB's and that actually force you to learn frame data and your move properties
>bad

Explain why you think it's bad then faggot;In the past 2 years pokken has been out, i've only ever seen somebody raise legitimate issues with Pokken twice.

>melee dead
>melee actually one of the biggest fighting game communities of all time

Does pokken even have an active playerbase anymore? Sm4sh is basically dead at this point so fuck it but they gotta have melee

yeah it's decently large

i know everyones in a rush to shit on MvC, but its definitely going to see at least 1 EVO.

DBFZ
Rev2
T7
KOF14
SFV
Melee
Smash 4
INJ2

wild card: Dissidia NT. Cup Noodles have their dicks rammed hard into events and it's pushing this game too but the logistics would just be too wild, way worse than Pokken was.

Online, you get matches in DX in like 10-15 seconds.

In terms of it's scene, the community is internally active in making videos and resources and that sort of stuff, and it was at pretty much every major in NA this past year with an average entrants number of around 60 entrants, usually around 90 or so for the really big ones like CEO. So it's on the smaller side, but it's not dead.

KOF14 and DBFZ. Don't care about anything else.

KI