REEEEEEEEEEEE HUNTERS GET OUT OF MY DESERT REEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEE HUNTERS GET OUT OF MY DESERT REEEEEEEEEE

Awesome design but why did they have to make it Bulldrome on steroids?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Does it still do that attack where it burrows and launches itself out of the sand at you? Last time I played was 3U.

>Diablos enters the area
>Roar
>Dig
>Dig
>Hits you for half your health
>Dig
>Roar
>Dig
>Try to hit him but it bounces off because your in low rank and every weapon is still green
>Hits you for half you health again
>you have fainted

Very fun monster

>this happens
>swear vengeance on the grave of me mum
>come back with white sharpness hammer and HG earplugs
>kick triceratops ass

>tfw your favorite weapon needs a shit ton of diablos parts to upgrade
Almost dropped the game right there.

>Being this casual

AHHHH FUCK YOU JUST DIE ALREADY STOP KILLING MY PARTY AND MAKING US CART I CAN'T KILL YOU SOLO FUCK THIS GAME IT'S UNFAIR REEEEEEEEEEEE

>do superman jumps when he roars
>bring sonic bombs
>bring flash bombs

ez pz you just need to gid gud bois

Post your hunters.

>ten hours into the game realise I'm not really happy with my palico colours
FUCK

looks dope

You can set the controller down, user, the game isn't going away anytime soon.
Looks neat though

>roars
>tail swipes stuns me
>he immediately starts digging
>instant kills me
For a game that's "casualized" theres still a lot of bullshit monsters and mechanics in the game

You're just bad.

The only "casualization" is for the bullshit stuff that didn't matter in the first place. Boy I sure love having to wiki every weapon tree, loading zones between areas, shitty 4 player gathering halls, shitty gathering quests, and the actually more casual instantaneous healing

>First time fighting Diablos
>Get initiated into the Diablos Space Program

Yeah the old healing is actually more broken. Most of the times if you're going to die to a monster dive or charge and you try to heal while walking you're just dead anyway.

Ive beaten it on low rank and i didnt see that attack. Maybe high rank. That was one of my favorite attacks of his.
He does do this thing in his nest now where he burrows into the walls and shoots out which is close.

>shitty 4 player gathering halls
Fuck you. There is ZERO purpose to having 16 player halls. 99.9% of them are just people solo questing or maybe jumping into some other persons random quest by the time they're almost done with it. And if you wanna play with friends you're limited to 4 per hunt and are probably just going to do a private session anyway.

That's not even mentioning the fact that it makes lobby matchmaking completely fucking impossible and replaces it with SOS, making repeat hunts with the same lobby nearly impossible without outside coordination.

Always go white or black. Those other colors increase your chance of having an eyesore of a cat in certain armor sets.

How the fuck did you never see him do that attack when all he ever does is fucking burrow into the ground in the low rank MHW?

Should I just rush to HR? I keep finding myself grinding in LR for some minor upgrades but I feel like it is going to be useless.

>Shitty 4 player gathering halls
Yea stop right there buddy. Hanging out in the gathering hall. discussing hunts/showing off armor/eating/arm wrestling was the one thing that needs to come back. Empty gathering halls is the worst thing about this game.
Actually talking with your fellow hunters and doing multiple quests with the same people was god tier greatness.

>making repeat hunts with the same lobby nearly impossible without outside coordination
You don't even own the game you fucking idiot because if you did you would know that after every quest it asks if you want to continue with the party and it even shows whether or not your teams want to continue or disband as well.

WOLOLOLOLOLOL

That turns the hunt into an expedition, it doesn't send you back to town in the same online session with other players.

some of the optional quests are really helpful. specifically the ones you get from npcs. trust me its worth it. other than that, just rush to hr after getting a second cultivation entree

Its different in Tri. In this game he burrows travels to your location and then bursts out. In Tri he would burrow, travel into range and then burst out into your direction. it was a cooler attack with a different dodging technique to avoid.

dont mind me, just barging in to shitpost
this guy is actually pretty fun to fight

you can accept quest in the camp

>diablos appears
>whip out sns
>apply exhaust oil
>he burrows
>sonic bomb
>pops out
>got to town on his head with bnb sns combo
>at the right time throw flash bomb after he pops out of being stuck in the sand so he falls right back down
>continue bnbing his head
>use shoryugeki
>now he's KO'd
>continue bnbing his head
>now he's sleeping
>place two LBB+s on his face
>popem with a paintball
>continue bnbing him all over
>watch that faggot try to limp away
>roundabout to stagger him
>into my shock trap and 2 tranqs

Why was SnS so fun and now ruined?

That's neat I didn't know that. Can you also eat full meals at the camp? Every time I've eaten there during a hunt they have a limited menu but I could imagine that changing if you select a new quest to do.

>I wanna make new gear with this shit we just farmed
>GOODBYE FOREVER FRIENDS

But randoms don't do that anymore. They choose to go back to where they came. And because it was an SOS Flare usually its some other lobby where you will never communicate again.
There's no reason to be in the gathering hall anymore. SOS Flares can be responded to from the single player area so that where people stay because everything else is there. They need to make it so Flares can only be accessed from the gathering hall at least.

What game are you even talking about?

Who is the best new monster and why is it Updogaron?

>shoryugeki

I wasnt a fan of the Generations SnS either but its at a worse state now then ever before.

What's a shoryugeki? LBB+? Paintball? BnB? I'm a new MHW player, are these important terms?

>HGE
>HBG
>GG EZ

>hating on best arte

paintball got replaced by scoutflies

BnB isn't a monster hunter term, it means "bread and butter"

LBB+ is Large Barrel Bomb+

Bane of my existence along with Kirin
God damnit I still need that armor. It's a special kind of suffering

Combining Village and Guild quests killed one of the core apsects of MH.

>best art
That's not riding your funlance into a monster and blowing it to kingdom come.

It's Gen/XX talk. Disregard.

ayoyoyo

>All this world babys that think diablos and black diablos is hard and full of bullshit

>>GG EZ
Excuse me, could you not use that toxic words, please? Ty ^^.

Black diablos does it a lot, normal one does the 4U football tackle instead

>theyve never fought white monoblos

>frontier/XXlets talking shit
yeah sorry not everyone plays your garbage anime games, as far as real monsters go Diablos is a big deal for new players

Why is fighting ol niggly wiggly so goddamn satisfying? that spiky fuck is one of my favorite fights to do. Nergigante is best monster

to give you an idea how few people are playing on Xbox i beat Nergigante earlier and got an achivement for reaching 8* and it said only 3.7% of players had it.

Masacre diablos is way worst thatn white monoblos. But yes white mono still shits on diablos and black diablos

>frontier
>anime
Nice buzzwords worldbaby

>garbage anime games
>coming from a worldbabby

the same achievement has like 8 percent on PS4, people are just fucking casuals

someone posted on twitter than a streamer named Maximilian is at 70 hours and hasn't even fought KD yet

>nintendo switch version printed twice
Y tho

Generations was a mistake.

i would of liked Nergigante more if it wasn't for the armor cap at that point in the game making the thing pretty much a 1-shot machine. had to pull out Mega Armor pots and eat for defense to make sure i had even a remote chance, still took me 4 tries.

>animecucks unwilling to face the truth
>implying i own a fucking console

the right state of it

Looking good hunter.

You want to know how I know you're new to the series?

*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs your path*

>unwilling to face the truth

what truth? the only thing you've done is spit out meme fraces like the meme baiter you are

>fair wind charm at HR 28
Lmao

you realize MHFU came out almost a decade ago, right?

i guess i'm new then?

>*carpet bombs your shit*
heh nothing personnel kid

As much as I'm willing to shit on worldbabies, isn't that the norm on home consoles? Scratch that, norm in general? It'll be even worse with Steam.
Although this happening to MH is pretty sad. Dead online in a month.

>he thinks White mono only apears in FU

yes you are

>has to wait 9 months
lol

Mono was in 4U you silly gen baby

I never noticed a difference between the 2 besides the horns and tail. Elemental weakness difference doesnt mean shit to a hammer user.

>fraces
>ESL shitters

lmao sorry ahmed

I don't know if I should get this game, it looks fun but I don't want to waste money on something I'll get bored of or drop due to difficulty. Redpill me on this game

Attention HBGfags: you can carry stacks of slashberries and craft more slicing ammo in the middle of a hunt. Get out there and SHIT MORE DAMAGE.

Monoblos is faster and more aggressive than Diablos.
White mono is pretty much the fastest version of both monsters

how on earth did you retards come to that conclusion from that post

i fought white mono years ago in FU, and he's too far in the game to be considered a threat to "new players", unlike regular mono or dia

are you both slow?

EPIC
IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW

Why is fighting Great Jagras so lewd, lads?

glad i forced myself to solo him first. hes obnoxious with other players

What’s Updogaron?

I like my glowing wrist for pictures. =(

>>>/reddit/

What is this slicing ammo meme I keep hearing about?
Is pierce kill this game?

I don't understand the punchline

Slicing is the only ammo worth using, everything does fuck all damage and slicing does a billion on top of cutting parts

Its a grind loop game with the most fun loop you can have imo. The difficulty is a lot of the fun. You are supposed to be shit on at certain "wall" enemies your first time facing them. Then you get good and beat them. Then you become an expert at killing them and feel god like. The game is pretty good at ramping up the difficulty at certain points to teach you different tactics.
Anja = Resistances are not to be ignored
Diablos = only attack when you KNOW you have an opening.

Yes. Slicing is back to it's 4U days. Literally fire and forget. Makes me miss Siege and rapid fire now.

Why did they make sacs so rare in this game?
I've hunted ~5 Great Girros and got a whopping 1 paralysis sac from it, and Pukei-Pukei has maybe given me 2.

>soloing anja
>great fagras appears and smacks me ruining my combos
> decide to punish the long haired faggot before continuing with anja
>hide
>anja starts attacking him
>I pop out and hammer the shit out of his face
>bastard starts limping away
>continue fighting anja
I kinda feel bad for great jagras,he gets bullied by all the other monsters but at the same time fuck that lizard

Slicing >>> sticking >>>>>> spread >>>>>>>>>>> literally everything else

Ive noticed this too. For me its aqua sacs.

that's nothing

im trying to make Legiana set and i need 4 freezing sacs total

haven't gotten a single one in 8 captures

I enjoy grinding so I'll buy it then.
How is the multiplayer scene?

diablos was a pain in the demo until release then i learned to fight him. its like bullfighting with that dude

>no guys diablos is a big deal
>forget that he's usually a HR monster in the past couple games
>forget he's locked behind this game's casual filters
If you think Diablos is legitimately hard in world you need to stop what you're doing and get good.