5 years in development

>5 years in development
>unity tier
Koei Tecmo musou looks better than this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9t74bzth88Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like jealousy. Just get an Xbox dude.

Sorry, what game?

Sea of Thieves

Sea of nothing

looks like wind waker hd
except we all know which is the better game

Sea of Streamers

Sea of no content

No idea what weeb garbage you’re talking about

Shit thread anyway

>Windows Store
Dropped.

No Man's Sea

the water is god tier though

>Complaining about graphics when they are the least of the games worries

There is nothing to do, games gonna be dead within a week

Holy shit the trailers made the graffix look good, what the hell happened that it looks like a cartoon PG13?

It's "video-game pretty", but looks nothing like real water.

maybe/maybe not

>Win10
>Windows store only

What a shame.

game will be very successful because it has treasure and players will grind the fuck out of it

Sea of it's only a beta: The full game will have more content

But the treasures will only give you cosmetics, there is no vertical progression

sea of thieves is the moana of video games. water effects are awesome but the rest sucks ass.

only part that ever looked good was the ocean

youtube.com/watch?v=9t74bzth88Y
shoud've just used Nvidia WaveWorks

in all seriousness figuring out the networking for multiplayer games where the player can influence the world is very hard because the physics have to solve identically for everyone

and you might think the solution would be to simulate the water in a server so it would be consistent for everyone but if one player has a network delay the server has to wait for that player and the game freezes for everyone

pc + ps4 is god tier combo
they try to hide it behind window 10 paywall but really you just wait a year and its out on all version of windows, cancerous microsoft and their exclusivity bullshit

just ditch the PS4

>There is nothing to do, games gonna be dead within a week
I'm shocked. Did anyone with a brain expected anything else?

that doesnt look anything like real water, as someone who was actually in the navy and have been out in deep sea on small boats and air craft carrier, that shit looks like a pixelated mess

>being a graffix nigger

no, i got a ps4 pro so i can play comfy couch games on my bed, and FPS games on my pc

poorfag cuck is the pc pleb who believes he's winning by being pc exclusive, best of both worlds is PC + PS4. god tier exclusives on ps4, esp this year all these games coming out

Soy of Thieves

webm unrelated but still nvidia stuff and still cool

waveworks can actually look a lot better than that video, that video is just cool with the music so I linked it

For a game that's been in development for over 5 years you would think that they would have more enemies than a couple of skellies

nothing inhibits me from playing games on a PC from a bed or from a couch or whatever

Xbox is superior.

>WINDOWS 10 ONLY

>Xbox is superior.

The thing that worries me is the lack of enemies ive seen in videos, which is funny because Playtonic had the same fucking problem with Yooka laylee, a lack of unique enemies.

Sea of shitty online persistent world with microtransactions.

And honestly that's EXACTLY the kind of crap the gamers of today want.

you literally sit up at a desk to play vidya not comfy only good for FPS games or games requiring mouse/ better with mouse

comfy tier games that are like 60-100 hours and casual to play are 100x better on console, if you werent poorfag youd admit it , PC is a fucking meme right now, theres nothing worth it except for 1st person games

botw has the same too and it's evidently not a problem

nothing inhibits me from playing games on a PC from a bed or from a couch or whatever
I don't play any shootytooty games
I've owned a PS4 that I gave away to my little brother

youre just repeating what you already said dude
youre not going to play a fps on your bed/ on a couch with a mouse and keyboard

i have ps4 pro + high end pc. best of both worlds

it's almost as if the game has a heavily cartoonish artstyle you fucking moron

I must not be any kind of gamer

This looks so shit and ass, it could be a Nintendo game.

I'm repeating myself since you ignored it
I don't play any shootytooty games
computers are compatible with pretty much any controller or input device
you're making retarded points
the only valid point you could makes is saying that games like uncharted etc. are what make it worth it

in fact I'm using a PS4 controller on my PC

Comfy as fuck, they should add fishing and gambling.

Yeah, why bother releasing it on PC if your going to banish it to the windows store? I get wanting to stick your thumb in Sony's eye, but I assume they also want to make money.

Is the Xbox exclusive game problem really that bad?

>game will be very successful
>xbox one/ windows 10 store exclusive

Hey it worked well for gigantic.

>doesn't know game
>still wants to partake in discussion
What even in the fuck?

on how many layers of irony was this too retarded to be a joke is this post?

>Doesn't know me
>Still tries to converse with me
What even in the fuck?

"yes"

I believe it's also about the UWP platform, which means that (technically) the xbox and win 10 versions run on identical code. Making it run outside of the UWP ecosystem would require porting it to the PC.

I thought I was staring at a picture of Windwaker for a sec lol

>xbox is superior
not when pc exists and gets all xbone exclusives anyway. xbone is literally a cuck system, might as well just get a pc and a ps4 or switch.

why isnt there full metal alchemist musou?

Sea that Shit - You Can Sale It

Graphics do not make a game.