Smash for Switch Leak

Hey I have a source at Namco. Here's what I know about Smash for Switch.

The official title is Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch and it will be revealed at E3 and have a spotlight at EVO 2018. Then it will launch in Fall 2018 on the same date as the Switch Online service.

The game will be $59.99 and there will be a deluxe edition for $99.99 that will include a rebranded Wii U GameCube controller adapter for the switch and a GameCube controller.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch is a port of the Wii U version with all the DLC and a few extras. There's a few new trophies and some reworked stages from the 3DS version.

Masahiro Sakurai isn't working on this port because of his arthritis. The port is being devolved by Bandai Namco with input from Nintendo and Sora Ltd.

Okay here's the interesting part, the characters. Inkling, Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Heihachi from Tekken will be included in the main roster. I'm not sure about any future DLC.

why are people so desperate for (You)'s? if you want them that bad post your asshole on /soc/

ebin

Will Daisy be in the game?

Sure, uh huh. And next you're gonna say we're getting Isaac and K.Rool and your dad they're reopening the ballot. Right.

OP is a faggot, I'm the real leaker

Will I find happiness?

HE

> port
into the trash the switch goes

Sakurai fired for incompetence, new director refocusing the series on what made Melee great

will i find a bf this year

will best girl be in DLC?

>there's people expecting a brand new smash this soon

We are getting a port with new characters and thats all

There're 0 reason to make a new one when 4 has almost everything, looks and plays great.

>he characters. Inkling, Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Heihachi from Tekken will be included in the main roster.
そこで止まる読みました

damn it will we at least get a mother 3 remake?

>this soon
smash 4 was only in development for 2 years

i don’t think nintendo would do another adaptor. if anything i think they’d release a pro controller shaped like a gamecube pad or at least special joycon a in the gc layout. they know the smash autism is so strong that he’d fucks would buy a controller for just one game.

>this soon
Sm4sh will be 4 years old this year.
It won't be announced this E3, but at E3 2019.

2019 = 6 years since Sm4sh was announced

Sm4sh was released 6 years after Brawl.
So Smash 5 in 2020 isn't a stretch by any means.

I mean this soon after 4

Will Snake come back?