List of problems with Monster Hunter World:

List of problems with Monster Hunter World:

>Healing while running, can dodge while healing, move while shooting
>Many other actions can also be dodged out, including sharpening
>Traps are placed almost instantly
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from world combined
>Except for the hunting horn, the weakest weapon in 4U and Generations, which got nerfed in World
>Monsters do not adapt to these mobility changes, resulting in an incredibly easy game from start to finish
>Teostra and Kushala got gimped, their fights are much easier and uninteresting
>Environment recovers health, puts the monster to sleep, paralyzes it, etc.
>Can refill your items anytime, including potions
>No G-Rank, though it is expected from the first game in a generation
>Guild and village quests were merged, amount of quests lowered drastically
>Even easier mounting thanks to much lower mounting threshold (sometimes activating the mount after 1 hit) and the after mentioned grappling hook, which takes you right back into the monster even if you fall off
>Heartbeat shows about how much health the monster has left
>Damage numbers, prompt on screen that shows you combos and prompt on screen that shows breaks
>Barely any blood
>90% of the weapons in the game are reskins of the bone and iron weapon models, with monster parts glued on it. Contrary to popular belief, this does not change in high rank, the weapons still look the same.
>New skill system removes negative skills and is dumbed down for the masses
>Armor and weapons takes a lot less materials to make
>No gunner armor
>Mantles give you OP abilities like no knockback, never be seen by the monster unless you attack or a full new health bar
>Soundtrack feels generic in certain areas
>The music for past monsters was ruined
>Pre order bonuses and day 1 DLC
>DLC is overpriced content that should've been in the game in the first place
>Events now cost money as well

Only the last 5 are bad

>Healing while running
Enemies are more erratic in behavior and moving won't always help you.
>can dodge while healing
cuts the healing short and loses the potion.
>move while shooting
that's a bad thing? and I'm sure it only works on the machine gun mode.
>Many other actions can also be dodged out, including sharpening
Which stops you from sharpening and you have to start the animation all over gain.
>Traps are placed almost instantly
I wouldn't call it a problem but it is alot faster than the last game.
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from world combined
I think you mean "From generations/XX" and also why would your character not being a stiff piece of shit be considered a negative?
>Except for the hunting horn, the weakest weapon in 4U and Generations, which got nerfed in World
Pretty sure that was bow gun you are thinking about be the worst. They always have been. although they can support their damage outputs are utter shit.
>Monsters do not adapt to these mobility changes,
that's downright false.
>Teostra and Kushala got gimped, their fights are much easier and uninteresting
Yet you neglect to explain how they were gimped.
>Environment recovers health, puts the monster to sleep, paralyzes it, etc.
Yeah. there is a bit too much of that around. but you have to active lure the monster to these natural traps.
>Can refill your items anytime, including potions
Making came actually useful to use for once.
>No G-Rank, though it is expected from the first game in a generation
Why are you even bitching about that right now if you know the reason?
>Guild and village quests were merged, amount of quests lowered drastically
Only looks like less quests because stupid shit like "Gather x amount of dumb shit" quests being 6 at a time do whenever quests.

Hmm.

>Kushala got gimped
Say it ain't so. Daora is my baby.

Hmmmmmm?

Epic

>Even easier mounting thanks to much lower mounting threshold (sometimes activating the mount after 1 hit) and the after mentioned grappling hook, which takes you right back into the monster even if you fall off
I can get a max of two mounts before I cap or kill. and I would have to really fucking work at it. It's no different from 4U. And you only fall off if you lose all of your stamina in which the grappling hook won't put you back on for or if you suck shit and stay on the same body part as it slams walls and shit. And the grappling hook takes a large chunk out of your stamina to use.
>Damage numbers, prompt on screen that shows you combos and prompt on screen that shows breaks
Can be removed.
>Heartbeat shows about how much health the monster has left
Heartbeat actually doesn't Just shows if the monster is enraged, tired, or normal. The picture on the mini map shows whether he is tired, or dying and only if you gathered enough tracks to allow it.
>Barely any blood
Ok. Whatever. quite a little nitpick.
>90% of the weapons in the game are reskins of the bone and iron weapon models,
Yeah that legit sucks actually.
>New skill system removes negative skills and is dumbed down for the masses
Negative skills were stupid in the first place. You just spent materials to make them -9 so you didn't have them anyway.
>No gunner armor
Yet Beta versions of armor exist so you can make them gunner armor.
>Mantles give you OP abilities like no knockback, never be seen by the monster unless you attack or a full new health bar
Yep. I only use the bandit one though because money is a bit.
>Soundtrack feels generic in certain areas
Great opinion bro.
>Pre order bonuses and day 1 DLC
Which is all completely pointless shit.
>DLC is overpriced content that should've been in the game in the first place
Which is all still completely pointless shit.
>Events now cost money as well
The fuck are you smoking? No event costs money.

Problems?

What you created is a list of improvements. Are you really that fucking autistic?

>that's a bad thing? and I'm sure it only works on the machine gun mode.
As long as you have a normal or low recoil on a shell you can move and shoot.
I actually really like the change.

>>Armor and weapons takes a lot less materials to make

I dunno, this sounds pretty good to me. Grinding isn't fun, I don't care what kind of masochistic autismo you are.

I still had to grind for Jorah ridges.
But damn if it didn't shower me in fucking Gems.

Get tired of spamming blunderfag Xenoblade threads user?

2 posts before the console wars start. That must be some kind of record for these threads.

it's the fucking goty

don't kid yourself.
It was a OP being a faggot and sounding the drums of war in his open post.

I actually agree with most of those, but I think the game is still good. I would disagree on the skills system which is a massive, massive improvement imo.

I would add that most new monsters seem more basic and have a more limited monsters than new monsters had in 4u and Gen.

@ 405534871
Lmao you stupid shitter, you posted this again but as a new thread for maximum bait even after getting blown the fuck out

Yea. You definitely can't critique it. Especially if you make valid points like you actually played it. Sup Forums is far too sensitive for that kind of discussion.

Where are the problems?

Oh, You can critique it OP.
Just don't think we won't notice you regurgitating a fucking Copypaste that has been explained before.

Not sure if it's a Sonybro falseflagging as a butthurt Nintendie or if Nintendies are really this salty that they have to keep spamming the same copypasta in multiple threads which everyone already disproves.

>you can completely pause combat by just crouching in a bush to heal/sharpen
> maps are are a jumbled spaghetti mess and none of the areas feel like they were made to fight in
>so many slopes, ledges, vines, and grapple spots, and environmental traps that most the time you dont even want to use regular flat-ground combat
>enemy move hitboxes are so tiny you can be all over the monsters dick and most of its moves wont touch you
>no more pickaxes, bugnets, bbq spit, whetstones, etc. Supplies are infinite and everything is scattered around the field, very little thought goes in to preparing for quests and managing your inventory