I haven't played video games in 15 years. What did I miss?

I haven't played video games in 15 years. What did I miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9IbPrk-yuts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing.

Not much.
Why were you in prison for?

i like the goodfellas

Remember Sherry? Yeah, she looks like this now. We all fapped, good shit.

You missed Half-Life 2.

Looks stupid m8

Nintendo went fucking berserk with motion controls, almost died with the console after that, now everyone is on their big switch dick playing a legend of Zelda that dethroned OoT in the only way it could: by being nothing like oot

Not much...
Older games were better and more complete.
Now we just pay to beta test games.
Red Dead Redemption was ok though.

Well in anycase, her ass got really big and strong, and people like that now.

More boring. I got a job and worked a lot of hours. Picked up games and played for a bit but when I would come back after two weeks I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing. Lost interest.

I live a much more relaxed life now and I'm considering getting back into it. But the games people are raving about are squeals in a franchise I never played. I stopped before the first Farcry came out and I'm about 3 Zeldas behind.

>I haven't played video games in 15 years.
Serious question. Did you get married in that period? Form a family? Own a house or at least a large apartment?

A lot of games became free still some didn't, they have these cool things called lootboxes in them too, its like your own personal in game treasure chests, neat huh?

Big Boss is Medic.

I tried doing some basic research myself but googling just seems to be a bunch of youtube "celebrities" and reddit threads where people argue about minor differences in graphics between consoles (Niggas the last console I bought was a gamecube)

Mother of God

I regret this.

Yeah I've also read a bit about in game purchases and that puts me off

Now that doesn't look stupid at all, but I'm a bit stupified by looking that ass, thanks m8

> Married
> Separated
> Nice Apartment
> Might be having a mid 30s life crisis

Some of the best games of all time, but we're fags here and have to hate everything so actually you've missed nothing at all, in fact you're better off not playing games.

Some cool games. But if you listen to what Sup Forums says,then everything is shit

I have been playing video games since the 90s non stop and you're further in Zelda than I am. I've only played ALTTP but have had interested in trying Ocarina, Windwaker, Link's Awakening, and A Link Between Worlds. Even if you stuck with gaming for those 15 year it doesn't mean you'd know and have played all the franchises. Go find a game or franchise you think looks neat and just play it. There's plenty of games not linked to anything. I've always wanted to try the MGS franchise and I may start up the original game here pretty soon and progress through all of them in release order. You haven't missed shit, senpai. Enjoy what gaming has to offer you no matter the age.

One thing I've noticed is that there are far far fewer "exclusive" titles but people still scream at each other over which platform is better.

nothing

Play those 3 zeldas.
If you can pick up a WiiU for cheap get Twilight Princess HD and download skyward sword off the eshop (need a wii controller though).

Then you can get Breath of the Wild for the WiiU or upgrade to Nintendo Switch.

Don't forget you need a wii motion plus controller for skyward sword. Also, skip Twilight Princess, unless you actively use tumblr or deviantart.

Just one of the best games of all time shutting its servers down next month. It was so fucking good it was worth buying a $599 nogaems console just for that one game alone. The multiplayer was so new, exciting and revolutionary when it came out it made all the dick suckers in the video game industry copy it and I will always remember till the day I die how some Japanese guy came to help me, raped the boss within 30 seconds and gave me some of his own items just out of sheer altruism. Only to wave at me for the last time while I did a bow gesture and vanish, never to be seen again.

I wish you could have experienced what I had experienced with this game, OP.

I understand those who don't like TP but if you're a Zelda fan, you need to give it a shot.

You should try Souls series. Demons Souls, Dark souls1-3 and Bloodborne. No handhelding, story has to be literary read in item descriptions and those few npc interactions you have, great settings, fantastic boss fights and just fun to play.
youtu.be/9IbPrk-yuts

konami printing money with slot machines and giving the middle finger to actual video games

Nothing, video games are shit
Hehe, amirite Sup Forumsros?
*elbow nudge*