Got banned on Twitch

Reason: Hate Speech.

I used the word gay and cracker. How is that HATE speech? I don't hate gays or crackers. I'm not even black. I used the term ironically. I'm also bisexual so I feel I can use the word gay if I choose.

How do we stop these fucks limiting our right to free speech!?

destroy antifa

Poor little snowflake

Serves you right nazi

Stupid wojakposter

I got banned from twitch after telling the streamer to put her dog back on camera because it was hotter than her

Nazis and Trumpdrones eternally BTFOed

i got banned because i typed i want to fuck that loli during an amazon anime stream

Just make a new account? Twitch is shit anyways.

owned tbqhf

stop posting these unfunny soulless tumblr caricatures
Ive been literally suicidal ever since they became a thing because Sup Forums is my last corner of the internet

>I used the term ironically.
Ironic shitposting is shitposting.

>these fucks limiting our right to free speech!?
They aren't. You don't understand freedom of speech.

t. reddit
based

WHY CANT WE BOTH HAVE WHAT WE WANT

I SWEAR TO GOD LIFE IS SO UNFAIR

>getting banned for telling the truth
twitch was a fucking mistake.

Destroy anitas butthole

>Got banned on Twitch
Good now you can stop skipping school and using up your moms credit card while posting on websites you're not old enough to be on.

Learn to roll with these even ironically because nothing is sacred. It’s how shitposters are born, they’re like you. Just join in good discussion when you see it but don’t be afraid to fool around in a shit thread.

what did you expect from thin-skinned ass crackers. baka

I think wojak and frog posting stopped being funny in 2016 but just make your own to combat them.

Should've kept it on cracker and see how long it would go you dumb mutt.

Not falling for it bro.

>implying Twitch ever allowed free speech

>twitch bans people for accidentally showing something bad on stream
>lets the girls in the irl section act like they're on mfc and no consequences
This needs to end.

Wow these are so bad that they miss the point of the original picture.
If you can't see the face behind, the whole intention of the picture is lost.

>frogs
>wojack
>ever funny

>Posting images on an imageboard.
wew lad

sorry, here's my reaction image to wojack/frog posting

>trying to flood the wojak market

Fuck off. We don't want ecelebs like you here.

A public space is the only place where you can say anything you want. Limiting THAT would be evil.
Twitch is a private business. They can choose what is allowed to be said on THEIR site.

Fight the bad memes with good. Remember the good times.

my dear little snowflake. You let this happened by supporting these degenerate lifestyles. What you thought parading in the streets with a dildo in your hand was going to make the world a better place? There are things happening that is much worse than recognition of sexual identity or whatever dumb fucking gender you made up. You are a tool being used by those who stand to profit from this madness.

Can someone explain to me why the most Reddit of all memes produced by Sup Forums triggers Redditors so much?

t.soyboy

fixed it 4u big guy :^)

unrelated to this thread, but does anyone have a list of all/most of the pepe and wojack md5s? asking for a friend, haha

Sup Forums used to hate memes that were too popular, now Sup Forums loves them.

why is pepe so red?

>use the term cracker
>yer a nazi goooy

I made your frog sad. Hahahahahaha

Were you banned because of what you said in chat? If so, that's pathetic and who gives a shit. It's a fucking Twitch chat.

If you were streaming, then get wrecked, pussy.

>Banning underage children

Literally nothing wrong for banning faggots such as yourself.

"MOOOOM, THE INTERNET PEOPLE ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIIIN"

hahaha good meme we can even call it sad frog meme haha

Good idea. I gave your dude a friend so he won't be lonely. This is the future. Together, we can overcome.

yeah thats pretty much what the people who complain about "hate speech" and "toxicity" online are

This meme again? Look, I've been having any for years before suddenly stopping a few months ago (not because of the meme, because of other unrelated reasons) and when I stopped I felt no different or any less masculine and even my boyfriend agreed I wasn't acting any different to others.