youtube.com/watch?v=pNgkpEyoiMI
youtube.com/watch?v=xOX5BXMvDYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dragon Age II
Daikatana
Final Fantasy XIII

Silent Hill: The Room

Raw Danger!

It's hard to translate "The Room" to video games since movies can be enjoyed for the shitty parts (IE The Room) but games have to strike a balance of shittiness and quality so that the game can be a fun mess.
Elder Scrolls games can be fun when they glitch out, but that isn't very often.

Drakengard

No those are just straight up bad. It has to be so bad it's good. A game you'd be ashamed of being caught playing, something that's a guilty pleasure.
Resident Evil 5

Fez.

Shadow the Hedgehog

The Room Tribute

"The Grinch" on PS1.

Silent Hill 4

The Room.

Façade

Deadly premonition

Danganronpa V3

Final Fantasy Tactics

youtube.com/watch?v=10NYOQuxRq0

this

one of those weird steam games. octodad or goat simulator. so bad it's funny

Sonic '06

The Room, the Game.

*advanced

There really isn't one. The whole concept of "so bad it's good" is a lot more difficult to pull off in vidya than kino because the player is actively involved. If a game's not fun to play, the player isn't having fun, no matter how much silly shit happens.

Pic related probably comes closest, but the comparison doesn't work for a simple reason: The Room was a genuine attempt to make something good that happened to be done by a fucking idiot. Big Rigs is, by all accounts, just a deliberately lazy cash grab.

Action 52 fits the behind-the-scenes motive of The Room, but it's not a fun experience, and thus can't really be called so bad it's good.

One of these. Not sure which though. Modern Sonic in general maybe?

QWOP

Re5 was straight goty especially in coop u moron

This guy knows what's up

ET

DA2 isn't funny, it's just really really bad.

Taxi 2 on PS1

Drakengard 1 & 2. and nier

deadly premonition

Sonic Adventure

Life is strange

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

The first Resident Evil.

Dragons dogma

this

The Room Tribute
newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307
youtube.com/watch?v=NKQ4YQWLXlE

Fucking this.

>Elder Scrolls games can be fun when they glitch out, but that isn't very often.
u fukken wot m8

Ride to Hell: Retribution

>Daikatana
this is the ONLY acceptable answer

Deadly Premonition is unironically a good game, though. Combat notwithstanding.

no, that's Twin Peaks season 1 and 2

Ride to Hell Retribution

I love that the guy who played Mark said the backstory they gave was the same one he kept trying to sell to Tommy

No Man's Sky

A passionate team who had no idea of what they were doing and tought liking games was enough

Ride to Hell Retribution
>terrible voice acting
>weird sex scenes every few minutes
>protagonist is weirdo with long black hair
>1000% sincere devs

I can't agree, because DP is actually good besides the comical shit.

But it has good things about it that were intentional.

The Sniper 2
youtube.com/watch?v=pNgkpEyoiMI

That Chaos Wars game with the awful English voice acting.

That Arc Ryse Fantasia game's English dub, as well.

yes it is a good story, but acting, props and other "movie" stuff is awkward at best

this

The room: the game

/thread

These

Fucking this

Deadly premonition

No Man's Sky

A passionate marketing team who had no idea of what they were doing and tought marketing games was enough

Deadly Premonition

Two Worlds

The videogame room.

I don't think there's one, maybe Oblivion? But it isn't "that" bad. It would have to be some oldie N64 era game no one has ever heard of before.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOX5BXMvDYo

True answer

DP is hardly the Room as it is a Twin Peaks wannabe, which is a soap opera deconstruction of sorts. All the quirkiness of the TV series were deliberate unlike the "so bad it's good" quality of The Room, which just turned to be this way because of Wiseau alone.

The Room RPG

indigo prophecy
david cage even put himself in it

Silent Hill 2, dog ending

Fun fact, Chaos Wars had a shit dub because the publisher demanded one for a Western release, so the director just got his family members to phone one in and call it a day. Hence why there is a literal child doing VAs in the game.

Aside from the (decent) video game adaptation? Probably Two Worlds imo. You could argue that Oblivion NPC dialogue is on par it though

What about Superman 64?

>Fun fact, Chaos Wars had a shit dub because the publisher demanded one for a Western release
They demanded a dub or they demanded a shit dub?

hong kong 97

Well said.

In my city, there's a theater showing The Room on Wednesday, but, it's at 8:00 P.M. Should I go see it Sup Forums?

No doubt it's Sonic '06

EYE

If I were to hazard a guess, I think he means you can't often find an elder scrolls glitch to be funny, rather than saying that elder scroll games don't glitch out often.

Why wouldn't, you?

Only if you're gonna go with somebody else

the first time should be by yourself. the public showings are epic memers who think they're the next Rocky Horror

Make sure you bring your gf

Because I have work Thursday morning

and this

So what? If you wanna do something, do it. Who cares if you miss an hour or two of sleep?

Demanded a dub, director didn't care about the dub.