Name a worse female character

Name a worse female character.

Other urls found in this thread:

masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Ashley_Williams/Unique_Dialogue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That rat from RE4.

Yuna

kek, this, no one can unironically like Lightning.

Li-

Fuck

Quistis fags continue to be OBSESSED

She is actually the only reason to play this retarded series.

Selphie is the thinking man's choice.

>liking the spastic ginger

I know right?
I mean did you SEE Rinoa's ass?
I fight a sorceress for dat booty too.

Honestly, most of the main female cast of FF8 was pretty garbage. Hell, the cast of FF8 as a whole is garbage, but Selphie's straight out mentally challenged behavior was nothing but annoying. Quistis was just entirely negligible. Rinoa is insufferable. And Edea's "oh wow I am so tired I better not help anymore ha ha okay bye now, have fun fixing my mess lmao" was just entirely stupid when she already had a fucking roster slot made for her.

t.Hope

She my childhood waifu.
Did anyone notice as well how you get more story scenes with her in disc 2 if you put her in your active party all the time never seen that in any of the other games.

Do you want some serious answers?
The entire female cast of this game is way worse than Rinoa.

Luna

easily

>Tfw sending Rinoa with Selphie and Quistis
>They appear to die
>Get to go on a bro trip with Irvine and Zell on disc 2 until Fisherman's Horizon

Worth it.

masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Ashley_Williams/Unique_Dialogue

Thot Yuna was the worst thing that happened to this franchise.

She is actually an excellent character. Despicable, but excellent. Especially since she was apparently fucking with her abductor.

Ashley is great in ME1.

In the pizza hut demo she's a mute who occasionally laughs and reacts to the situation. She was placeholder party member but it was a 100% personality improvement.

What do you have against Tifa?

she's my sorceress

Yuna

Edea has got to be one of the weirdest temporary party members in a videogame. The game is somewhat well balanced around her joining your party and she plays a large enough role in the plot that its really odd that she leaves the party out of nowhere. The same goes for Laguna and his crew not being a third team in Ultemicia's Castle which in my opinion is the most wasted potential in FF VIII.

Not even the worst girl in her own game

Penelo

If you let her live, you played the game wrong.

>A challenger has appeared
>The challenger has ran away from their problems

Yuna, Yuffie, Ashe