Been nostalgic for Yugioh lately, any good vidya?

Been nostalgic for Yugioh lately, any good vidya?

Remember playing one on GBA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9UlAcxD-k
youtube.com/watch?v=LTGHmCnWrcY
youtube.com/watch?v=WX06xT3cq2o
youtube.com/watch?v=ecjpR4IG2co
youtube.com/watch?v=305woYFTAiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just play duel links

I remember enjoying this one a lot.

I swear, every woman Kazuki Takahashi draws gives me a fucking boner. God, I feel 13.
Ain't that a mobile game or some shit?

>mobile game
>all your favourite duelist kingdom characters

Duel Links is pretty cool. You missed the nostalgia meta though.

get PPSSPP and Arc-V Tag Force with the english patch
Have fun with Shaddoll

It's really good for a mobile. Devs are responsive and quite generous with their premium currency.

legacy of the duelist on steam. get it its cheap. its got nostalgia and if you want the new shit. its up to you how u wish to play. the story mode lets you experience EVERY ANIME event up to arc V and if you dont want to play past 5ds(syncrhos) you just stop. but it teaches you the new mechanics in each anime so in 5d it teaches u synchros. in zexal it teaches u exceed summoning. in arc v you get pendulum. vanilla you learn rituals and in gx you learn fusions. hell the first mission if you winning against kaiba using granpas exodia deck
great if youre a nostalgia fag.

its now on steam as well. so steam has 2 very good yugioh games... what a time to be alive eh gang?

There was this one on GBA that was kinda like a table-top game ala Monopoly with dices and stuff. I probably played it like 50 times and may have won like 5 matches. Everytime I found myself winning, the CPU would rubberband hard and start getting a lot of successful rolls

What, no Battle City or Egypt characters?

Dude, that's the one I'm talking about. Got my shit slapped so hard.

Just hack your 3DS and get the translated CIA of saikyou card battle. Then use the NTR plugin for all the cards/

Everyone that feels nostalgic for Yugioh tries things like PRO and Duel Links and the former tends to have a lot to be desired while giving you too much, while the later tends to have a lot to be desired while giving you too little. Saikyou at least is a nice punch of Yugioh in a concentrated space with a good number of cards to fool around with.

>download links
>eternity of messages
>finally get to du-du-du-duel!
>three (3) monster spaces
>three trap/spell spaces
>retarded skill system
>unskipable messages before every duel
Fucking garbage, dropped like you were during your birth.

Dungeon Dice Monsters

World Tournament 2004 is pretty fun
The PS1 games are all really different so try them out if you don't care that they're not much like the card game at all
Tag Force games on PSP are good
Not far enough in for the Egyptian characters. As for Battle City, the only ones we have Arcana, Marik, Ishizu and Odion with Espa Roba coming eventually.

Legacy of Duelist is FUN

Looked it up and it actually was Destiny Board Traveler

Fucking hard as shit.

Was Arcana the guy in the saw duel with the red Dark Magician?

Yes

Aight, boiz. Who's the hottest Yugioh girl? Off the top of my head, Alexis, Mai and that girl who looks like Kallen from Code Geass.

Mai all the way.

You know it, he also has a special summoning animation for his alternate art Dark Magician.
Oh yeah, if you start Duel Links you missed out on getting Ra (and maybe Slifer), so you'll have to wait on another event if you want them.

Start on duel links before its too late, the longer you wait to start the more cards you will miss.
Although it started as a mobile game its also on steam now, it has PVP, auto-duels for daily grinding, and a different format.
Last month they gave out Slifer.
Though I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like to grind and sink some time into a game to get the cards you want.

Daily reminder that Joey was the best duelist in the whole series and should've been the kong of games, since everyone else was a cheating whore

he literally abused the fact that he is one of the protagonists and just made the deck that depends on gambling and his plot armor

>deck is completely reliant on RNG
>considered a legendary warrior worthy of Hermos
>still uses Battle Warrior unironically
He's a fucking kong alright.

>this aesthetic
Shit like this and the Ben Riley 90s Spider-Man costume would be the coolest shit to me when I was like 8.

Loved Eternal Duelist Soul and WorldWide Edition. I liked that one RPG one too where you had a team of three monsters. Really enjoying Duel Links currently. I'm pretty casual, so there are probably better ones out there.
Yugioh video game music is underrated imo.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9UlAcxD-k
>youtube.com/watch?v=LTGHmCnWrcY
>youtube.com/watch?v=WX06xT3cq2o
>youtube.com/watch?v=ecjpR4IG2co
>youtube.com/watch?v=305woYFTAiI

>you will never be a kid again

>uses Battle Warrior
>still wins almost all of the duels
He just wanted to give other duelists a chance

I have a Yugioh question.

If I use A Wild Monster Appears to play Dark Necrofear and it's destroyed by my opponent on his turn, whose effect overrules at the end phase? Does Necrofear go back into my deck because AWMA says so? Or does the other effect of AWMA have priority that says "This monster/card is unaffected by card effects except for its own effects and this card."

It left the field and then returned by its own effect, so it stays equipped to whatever monster you chose.

Thanks broski

tag force is the best

akisa?

You got'em already. The harpy ladies are better then Mai though.