Nintendo

I don't want to see any you wearing this bullshit. This is the most childest looking shit iv seen, don't do it.
youtu.be/uz_JyfyowQE

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-18-nintendo-labo-london-hands-on-event-requires-you-bring-a-kid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the purpose of this. It's cardboard.what they need to do is making more switch games

>"it's for children!"
>not seen a single child use one, all the expos are grown-ass men playing with it, all the marketing and youtube videos all featuregrown adults

HMMMMM

we both know that if you ever did see someone wearing that stupid shit, you would stay quiet until you got home to make up greentext about how you 'owned' some nobody

Ya I agree or at least improve the switches hardware.i can maybe see in some schools tho

....why be so mean user

>How comes professional journalists are adults?
You aren't very bright aren't you?

It's called FUCKING FUN you fucking MOVIE PLEB

>professional journalists in the marketing videos

Please read posts before spouting off. I'd be far less ironic when you question other people's intelligence, then.

>not seen a single child use one, all the expos are grown-ass men playing with it
Yes they are journalists
>all the marketing and youtube videos all featuregrown adults
That's downright false, it's children

WE CAN FUCKING PLAY IT IF WE WANT TOO

>grown men playing with cardboard boxes at $60 a pop

I will never stop laughing at this

It’s almost like kids can’t drive to expos and the people that go to expos don’t have kids

There was no expos. It's press-event footage.

Eh, whatever. Video games are childish anyway, and arguing over them even moreso. In for a penny, in for a pound.

got some fresh leaks for you guys from the Labo expo

>I don't want to see any you wearing this bullshit.
What, are you going to come over to my house?

this shit is old

> the people that go to expos don’t have kids
shame. Now they can't go?
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-18-nintendo-labo-london-hands-on-event-requires-you-bring-a-kid

> ITS OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
no man, this is very very far from ok

Fuck you bitch I will wear cardboard proudly

>Something marketed for certain demographic
>surprised to see other demographics appear

Strange indeed

But most people here are literally kids

That nigga has like zero arch in his feet

OP, this was made to touch our inner child

Yes, that is surprising. I don't expect to see grown men playing seriously with things like duplo, or crayons or cardboard boxes.

>Marketing the idea of playing with boxes
This is stupid and all of you know it.

I have my own apartment and I'm gonna get the robot one and play it just at my house. Fight me.

>Fight me.

No need. You defeated yourself, long ago.

Appealing to "mature" faggots is why the industry is so shit now.

Scrawny white guy who can't fight detected.

it looks rather flimsy, no?

>appealing to manchildren is what saves gaming
this is what nintendikids actually tell themselves, enjoy your 60 euro cardboard

Who the fuck cares? I see grown men buy Legos and Hot wheels. I see grown women buy Barbies and American Girls. Who gives a shit if a grown man plays with this? Is it wrong for someone to enjoy what they like doing? Has humanity as a whole went backwards? Nevermind, it's just OP and his overwhelming Autism

>Euro
Console war faggots being Euroscum confirmed. Thanks for being everything wrong with Sup Forums.

>Who gives a shit if a grown man plays with this? Is it wrong for someone to enjoy what they like doing? Has humanity as a whole went backwards?

This is the most ironic thing i've read in a while. You have ZERO self-awareness

>this child's toy is childish

OP did you also know that water is wet?

It looks FUN and no amount of sony soyboy anger will make me think otherwise

You know, I wish Arino would be a guest on AVGN, but he can't speak english.

Know what else is fun? The playground but no adult can play on a playground because thats weird as fuck. Same thing with labo

>fun
Cool buzzword my dude.

You don't swing on the park swings, faggot? Shit's cash after a drunken night.

One is in public with others' kids, the other is your private home. Nice comparison, retard.

it really is just minigames/shovelware

are you admitting to drunk driving user?

>your private home

wouldn't you feel ashamed to be playing with 70 dollar Nintend cardboard boxes? Like...what would your parents feel? Deep shame?

>tfw want to play but 6'5
pretty sure there's a height limit to it

Fuck off cunt, people should enjoy there life instead of following the same perpetual motion.

????

>Living with your parents
Underage detected

People are at their very best when they have standards.

Nope, I have a DD.

Your parents EXIST even when you're not living with them, user. How would they feel, knowing their son plays with 5 year old's cardboard box toys?

my kids are gonna love this shit

>linking to kotaku

They wouldn't care unless you annoy them. What kind of parents do you have to be judge for every single thing you do? Must of suck to have parents as awful as yours.

>every single thing you do?

Nobody said this. But a grown man, playing with cardboard toys intended for young children is shameful. And paying 60 funbux to do so? Yep. Shameful is the only word for it.

Post your normal adult life faget.

What does that even mean?

What do you do for a living? Describe a normal day for you/

>What kind of parents do you have to be judge for every single thing you do? Must of suck to have parents as awful as yours.

I'm a lecturer, with two kids to look after. Work at 10, usually, until about 3, when I pick up the kids and we have supper, and get them ready for bed. Then the wife and I will spend some time together, and maybe we'll read or watch something or see some friends. She's a writer, so sometimes we work on that in the evenings.

Little time for cardboard toys, even if I were braindead enough to waste time on them.

>having a stable life like that and still calling other people "braindead" and even going on Sup Forums at all
yes user i believe it
either you're the one who's pathetic or you're bullshitting

It's very evident from:
>They wouldn't care unless you annoy them.

that they don't care about him at all, unless he's in the way. It's a pity, but it explains why a grown man can think so little of himself that he wastes his time and money on 5 year old's toys.

It's actually impressive.

You ARE braindead. And my wife is a games journalist, so...yeah.

>either you're the one who's pathetic

Actually, no. I have a fulfulling and edifying life. I'm just sad that some people here hate themselves so much they would toss away all standards.

>And my wife is a games journalist, so...yeah.
yeah that's what i said, you're pathetic

Why do I keep seeing this exact phrase about the Labo? Here and on YouTube comments. Is it some meme?

>NINTENSOY ONLY MAKES GAMES FOR CHILDREN
>Nintendo makes Labo, a game for children
>HOW CAN THEY BE DOING THIS. FUCK NINTENDO

>swaps good boy points for labo
>no tendies anymore

Low quality reply that only shows how little you have to say.

>cuck detected

>makes cardboard tendies to play pretend with
>nintendies

I wanted to make a post that suits your low quality life.

>nintendies

what have my sides ever done to you?

How new are you?

That was crap. 2/10. You tried.

>nu-facist-Sup Forums hates people enjoying things

what a surprise

been here since 07 actually, not that it matters. I'm just high as fuck and thought nintedies was funny

Did your wife teach you how to rate things?

shit I'm so high i replied to the wrong post

>nintendies

>outdated wojak

>NIN
>TEN
>DIES
HOLY SHIT COMEDY GOLD

jesus i did it again

Op, you're supposed to tell YOUR son , not random ethnics on a message board

This board is full of retards what else is new, what makes it funnier is that this is actually something meant for children. Console warriors will use anything as shitposting ammo, surprises me that people still try arguing against them.

You will never find a pic of someone excited for a PS4 that isn't currently being hospitalized by a domestic cat

If you have time to spend shitposting on Sup Forums, you're no more pathetic than anyone else.

These people aren't excited. Their eyes are dead.

>if you're post in a videogame forum, you might as well play with these cardboard toys!

Not him, but that doesn't follow.