Create a Nightborn

>create a Nightborn
>get asked to go see Sylvanas, the Warchief
>she's a total bro, welcomes me to the horde with open arms
>see the city of Ogrimmar, that was besieged after the evil Garrosh Hellscream decided to go full on Hitler
>immediately head to Silverpine to quest because anybody who choses something else is retarded
>Sylvanas is now evil as fuck and not the Warchief
>Garrosh is the logical, kind-hearted Warchief

What the fuck when will Blizz fix this it's so retarded

I want Sylvanas to be my mom

So you need to preorder to make the new races right?

Yup and they're literally the same races with tattoos. It's kind of weird, just feels like there's Night Elves in the horde and blood elves in the alliance

and they much of the customization that other races have, it feels rushed as fuck.

I just want Sylvanas to die but muh *shees

Fuck you those quests were fantastic. I will take some stuff not making sense over losing such a fun questline.

I'm interested in zandalari and straight back orcs but neither of those are around yet. What a waste.

Why do people trust Shadow Priests? They literally have dagger of old god as artifact?

>They literally have dagger of old god as artifact?
Is that a question?

Its confusion.

You're supposed to be the only one trustworthy enough to wield it without going schizo.
The fact most shadowpriest mains started calling it their knifu within about a week or so is amusingly meta.
Even when it's advice explictly gets them killed they still love the bloody thing.

>Night Elves in the horde and blood elves in the alliance
You know when you put it that way it makes me think that was the whole point of it...

damn Night Elves look like THAT??

>You're supposed to be the only one trustworthy enough to wield it without going schizo.
>SP main mechanic is insanity
Maybe everyone is just blinded by legion or something.

So were any of you actually autistic enough to grind the reps to exalted? I can't see why anyone would bother getting rep in a time gated fashion like that ever unless they literally had no other video games to play.

She's an undead high elf

Legion rep is handed to you on a silver platter. They had to make a fucking mechanic that allowed you to get rep past exalted so you could get more from all of the free rep you were still getting.

>didn't get the image from Sup Forums
>probably an ironic weeb
>calls other autistic
Legion rep is a joke anyway

She used to before Blizzard cucked themselves and censored all of WoW's female characters.

Reminder that the Cata zones have now existed for longer than the vanilla zones ever did. Barrens has been 2 zones for longer than it was ever 1 zone.

If you think Silverpine is jarring in terms of the story just wait until you go to Badlands.

Well you had to do it to fly so yes I did. Fuck the reps on Argus though i aint questing through grey and green wastelands for 10 hours

Do I need to grind another rep if I have legion flight? Or is that the only req to unlock the subraces?

>SP main mechanic is insanity
Yeah but you get better.
That's literally what seperates the good shadow priests from the bad ones in-lore, the ability to commune with the dark forces without going completely insane.
They're touching on this with the whole 'void' thing Alleria is going through.

> defend the baby dragon in the most unappealing zone in all of WoW
Sure beats Silverpine

>Garrosh is Warchief of the Horde and Hitler
>go to Outlands
>Garrosh is rando warchief of the brown orcs and he's a loser with his old appearance

why did they make her look so fucking ugly in Legion?

If you're Horde you're in luck.
If you're ally prepare to suffer teehee

They change Sylvanas' looks and voice like every expansion for some reason. They cant decide what they want her to be

That Legion cinematic made her look like a completely different character it was so weird

The fuck you smoking

I wonder what everyone thinks about them after N'zoth fucks everything up in BfA

They de-sexualized Sylv

One character is "all", you little faglet?

Expansions take place chronologically. Those quests are Cataclysm, so they take place at that time in the timeline. It's not meant to be a snapshot of current events every time you go there.

Of course, that's just the answer Blizzard gives to explain it away. It is kind of lame, but honestly who cares about level 20 quests anyways. We already don't get enough relevant content; them going back to update all those quest storylines would just cost even more

Probably the same as what they think of Warlocks right now.

I hope they do something interesting with the artifacts instead of them just being taken "for safe keeping" by your order or some shit, i'm far too attached to Aluneth's (arcane mage staff) comments and how he's trying to be a mentor or sorts.

What the fuck is a faglet

Sylvanus is still sexier than her vanilla incarnation.

>sarahnas windrrigan
reminder that blizzard used the exact same character twice

Fuck off.
Legion was nice but the three(3) expansions before that were centered around the horde.
Give Sylvanas time to actually make a mark as war chief before turning her into a loot piñata.
BFA is the perfect expansion to introduce some struggle within the Alliance.
We can see from the epilogue that Greymane still acts as gatekeeper for Anduin. But Anduin is no longer a fresh king, his dad has been dead for awhile, and he lead the alliance through the war against the Legion. Greymane still treats him as a boy-king. With how much Anduin references his father, it’d be interesting to see some strife involved between him and Greymane. Let’s see Anduin actually come into his own, and let’s see Greymane struggle with losing political power, and having to come to terms that Liam and Anduin are two different people.

Just a thought. But knowing how this community is, they’ll kick and scream until blizzard turns sylvanas into a raid boss, and then go “wtf blizz sylvanas didn’t get to do anything as warchief and you never do anything interesting with the alliance”

>her burning crusade look
LOL

That sharia midriff covering looks so awful. If they were so upset by midriff that's fine, but they could have at least made it match the rest of her armor instead of literally just painting it brown

>He still thinks that BfA will be about Alliance vs Horde

Remember my friend: the boy king serves at the master's table
Let's see who the real raid boss is wink wink

>he can’t read

Nowhere in my post did I say BFA would be Alliance vs Horde. I merely suggested blizzard should use this expansion to shake things up in the Alliance, and the relationship between Anduin and Greymane is a good place to start.

>Make Nightborne
>Start off at a post legion point where Sylv is warchief
>Go to Stonetalon mountain
>Garrosh is now the warchief
>Go to Northrend at 60
>Garrosh isn't warchief
>Go to Outland at 70
>Garrosh isn't even in the horde
>Skip pandaland entirely and do cataclysm from 80-90
>Garrosh is doing well as warchief
>Hit Draenor
>Garrosh is now enemy
>Get to Legion
>The Horde and Alliance hasn't liberated Suramar yet

I remember.

And after Lordaeron is taken the shattered mask will hang above our hearth. I wonder who in the Alliance would be most gung-ho about invading the undercity.

A little doggo methinks

kek

welcome to wow, where planning story contingency isnt even an afterthought

Don't they all get shattered to prevent the Wound of Sargeras to grow out of control?

>Blizzard covers her mid-section
>IT'S DER ESS JAY DUBYAS INFECTING MUH GAMIN!

Pathetic.

Not exactly.

They become unstable, and lose the AP we've been collecting for so long, turning into little mementos we keep in our banks to remember Legion.

She's had the same VA since WotLK.

Did Sylvanas interact with her sisters at all during Legion?

Don't think so but Vereesa and Alleria do on Argus. Vereesa tried to betray Sylv at some point in War Crimes after they bonded I don't remember what she did but ir was pretty low

>Vereesa tried to betray Sylv at some point in War Crimes after they bonded
Wasnt Sylvana's literally planning to turn her sister undead?

>straight back orcs not in yet

What in the fuck? How is that simple change not put in the game yet?

No I'm pretty sure Vereesa tried to poison her or something

You're both wrong, Sylvy was going to help Vereesa poison Garosh, then didn't tell her sister she'll need to die to join her in power once Garosh is dead. Your lich queen is an actual backstabbing cunt.
Vereesa reached out to her sister, Sylvanas, and arranged a meeting at Windrunner Spire. Vereesa asked Sylvanas to provide her with a potent, untraceable poison she could use to murder Garrosh, which Sylvanas agreed to consider. While the sisters were wary of each other at first, they rekindled a surprisingly positive bond over the course of their meetings, as they reflected on their childhoods, their deceased loved ones, and the lives they'd both left behind.

As the sisters continued to plot and bond, Vereesa came to doubt what she had left in the Alliance. Noting this, Sylvanas made her an offer: Vereesa could join her in the Forsaken, and co-rule with her. She could rise to a position of great power, with the ability to shape things as the Windrunners saw fit. Seeing what they were about to accomplish in killing Garrosh (something both the Horde and Alliance had failed to do), Vereesa agreed to consider the offer.

The following court day, Vereesa was forced to witness Rhonin's last moments in Theramore through the Vision of Time leaving her in tears. Fuelled with anger and grief at seeing her husband's selfless sacrifice for her, she left for Tirisfal Glades, where she met with Sylvanas, who had provided the poison - a particularly potent strain, that would no doubt give Garrosh a painful end. She had chosen Tirisfal over the Ghostlands to become better acquainted with where she would soon be living; though dark, she believed the glades had a certain beauty. Vereesa's increasing affinity for her soon-to-be home pleased her sister greatly, though Sylvanas had not given her the full story: the Forsaken would never accept a living ruler, so she planned to give Vereesa a painless death and resurrect her as a powerful banshee.

that's not saying much

cata really fucked up everything timeline-wise.

They all should just hug and make up.

i think that was the same time everyone was assblasted about tracer, then they made her show her ass even more, blizzard is really weird with their decisions

So how are they going to stop old gods now that Sargeras fucked off?

It was glorious
>Original faggot complains she's too pin-up-y
>Blizz replaces the pose with an actual pin-up one

>be human
>die
>become lich king's bitch
>get free will
>become sylvanas' bitch
>fight lich king
>become lich king's dk bitch again
>gain free will again
>join sylvanas again
>fight lich king again
>get roflstomped in ice cream citadel and resurrected to be the lich king's bitch...again

Why doesnt that chart have the time missions you did during wraith of the lich king? Or were those noncanon since you kinda just let the past happen anyways?

I did The Insane in WotLK. I quit in Cata and haven't looked back.

Wait till he gets to the Chromie scenario

I wonder about the last part since nightborne characters have cleared the nightborne related story chapter automatically according to the quest log.

Even better in the last raid the knife straight up tells you that you have done a very retarded thing trusting it:
Xal'atath whispers: Long have we sought entry into this realm! To think we have a mortal to thank for giving us our foothold. Your service will be remembered! (at the Seat of the Pantheon)

Not sure about chromie but the whole point of those sequences is that you help them put shit back the way it was.
You do the heavy lifting part by getting rid of the other time travellers while they do the delicate part of making sure the past was as if no time travel happened.

You start off at exalted with them when you make one, and you can freely port to the nighthold from Org, so its possible none of the liberation stuff comes up in any of the quests you can do as them. But I'm sure theres some point they overlooked that makes reference to it while you're questing through the other broken isle zones.

Im sure its nothing serious. Lets just keep fighting each other instead.

>choosing to do fucking cataclysm zones over panda zones

pandaland is comfy as fuck. Can't wait to go back.

On that note since pandaland and cata both scale to 90 but WoD is the only one you can go through if you want to level to 100, I assume with BfA comming out WoD will be matched with legion into a 90-110 zone?

Honestly that would be nice. If there's one thing WoD did right it was the questing, I'd happily do that instead of the disgusting quests in Legion (then again, I'm biased because I made a Legion overdose)

Not that guy but I want to do Cataclysm quests again because you never get to fucking do them now that it's not the cap. You would just fly past those 5 levels in the old leveling scheme. I've done Pandaland way too goddamn much in comparison.

I actually turned off XP at 84 on a pally I was leveling not too long ago just so I could do the Uldum quests again, having not done them since Cata. One of my favorite zones.

It's fucking amazing how many people left after cata.

It was seriously 2 months of gameplay for everyone I knew and then sayonara blizz desu.

I really didnt mind Cata. Hate for it just overblown.

WA CHA

This is the price blizzard plays for having chronological content. Just pretend that your nighbourne is experiencing the memories of another characters so they're up to speed with the world.

It's not necessarily rushed, its just shallow. The 'allied races' in legion were literally just the races we had with minor changes so that blizzard could re use skeles meshes and animations. They added them in as playable races because they could do so with very minor additions, probably like a day of work max. Idk what the fuck people were expecting.

She's had a dedicated voice actor for a while despite it being nasely and annoying. The old voice lines were from WC III and who knows what happened to her old actress.

>like a day of work max
what is: rushed, alex? fucking blizzdrones.

Rushed implies that they cut corners to save time to hit a street date. That's not anywhere near what happened, they just chose not to add depth because they already the content fully assembled albeit at a shallow level. Stop looking for confrontation everywhere tribal.

There were a lot of promises and then even more backpedaling. Loved the first month of Cata, lost interest when Blizz nerfed everything.

Suramar is pretty much entirely isolated.
There's a couple quests with the blue dragons that will be awkward, but that's about it.

>nightborn are completely isolated for ten thousand years
>somehow they can be hunters

What do they hunt? Perhaps they hunt the most dangerous game of all?

Anyone want some buddies to play with? We're making a new guild: on Zul'jin-US, Horde. We'll help you get started and run dungos and shit with you if you want. We can give you some gold or whatever too.

If you're looking to start fresh for 7.3.5, come roll with us on Zul'jin. No drama, just Video Games.

Whisper me: Bopoe#1156

They train with the other elves before the whole "Retake suramar" thing happens, which takes quite a few months canonically.

>No drama, just Video Games.

You realize tons of Nightborne snuck out and did their own thing without becoming Nightfallen, right? There were secret ways in and out of the city.

>US

>tfw a world quest was literally killing nightborn trappers i.e. hunters
>tfw there's at least 6 different species of animal in suramar, which is twice human hunters could reasonably have hunted in elwynn

Nigger i got a orc warlock there

>No drama, just Video Games.

I think I'll try and get back in to WOW this expansion. I'll create a Nightborne, and main the horde for once. I hope we get to keep our pre-order characters when the expansion starts. I don't want to have to level up a character to max twice just to have the race I want.
I was really hoping the ally races would be neutral, and you could choose either faction, but no. Apparently pandas are just special like that.
Nightborne Fire Mage. For the horde.

>I hope we get to keep our pre-order characters when the expansion starts.
Nigger what the fuck? You thought they'd delete your character or something? Where the fuck did you get that idea?