Is there a game, RTS or otherwise, where you play as the Bad guys against a clearly morale enemy?

Is there a game, RTS or otherwise, where you play as the Bad guys against a clearly morale enemy?

Overlord

Pretty sure if you star pure you fight corrupt heroes who are far far more evil than your 0% corruption overlord.

Hell if anything a pure Overlord is the most Heroic character in that game

Every "hero" in overlord is corrupt and literally totally morally degraded.

Any WW2 game where you play anything else than Germany

Company of Heroes has an axis campaign or two.

Warcraft 3 ;) ;)

Starcraft does the same thing where you play as the bads.
Assassins creed also didn't give you a good reason to hate the Templars and they were good guys in many cases.

Hatred

dungeons 2/3

Arthas did nothing wrong.

Starcraft, the first one. Even as humans (not terrans), your actions are mostly questionable

You can break morale in the Dawn of War games

XCOM. I for one welcome our friendly Alien overlords.

Total War Warhammer and Sword of the Stars come to mind, despite not being RTS. Though I suppose OP is more looking for a game with an actual guided narrative, in which case I'd say the games in the Command & Conquer series always give campaigns of their own with alternate endings to the evil factions.
I suppose Tyranny also KINDA counts, but they don't sell you as having that role very well.

snakefucker

Killzone.

Not even joking.

not so much killzone one, since the helghast are the invaders but killzone two you are correct.

Dungeons
Dungeon Keeper
War for the Overworld

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Company of Heroes.

True.

Dungeon Keeper

This is really the only game I know of where you can play as a bad guy and take over the world. I wish there were more games that let you play as an evil villain though...

remember the ayy lmao, you space beaner you.