How are any of you enjoying Gravity Rush 2?

How are any of you enjoying Gravity Rush 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxIC6Vu1ee0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/sony-promotes-yoshida-to-ceo-makes-hirai-chairman-nikkei-says
youtube.com/watch?v=WOTTnOx4O0M
youtube.com/watch?v=XRf5XKeo-DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gfxf4x3L1bs
youtube.com/watch?v=GZK6sL4-y_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BoWyDOpOt4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish it, and it's prequel, were cheaper. =(

Hope you soon get to try these games.

I didn't upload photos all over the gameworld just for you cunts to ignore them you know.

Nigga, the remaster is like 8 dollaridoos on EU PSN.

Can you post them here?

I will in one thread.
I suppose we'll all have to get used to it after the servers go down.

I see

youtube.com/watch?v=BxIC6Vu1ee0

Bump

Platinumed. Once I finish song of the Deep I'll be trying to 100% it.

I love those comics

They were on sale for 11 and 20 bucks respectively during Christmas sales. They might go on sale again in the near future.

A shame they're over

Anyone has a favorite side mission?

the one where you fight 100 of those martial arts dudes is pretty neat

Why does kat feel like she is 16 in the first game but she feels more like in her 20's in the second game.
Is it just proportions? she seems more..proportional in the 2nd game, if that makes sense.

I don't know how to explain how someone feels the age they are but I bet someone can make a sexual joke out of this so I won't even try.

Side missions are worst than the first I hate when games have stealth mission without giving you basic stealth shit like crouching. It's almost as bad as the stealth missions for horizon.

She's meant to be 17 according to the guide

There's also a chance the style kind of changed

Where can they be found user?

I think all of them were in the art book

I love just traveling around. The sliding is way better than 1. I like to slide, jump and flip and then rocket away towards some building. The freedom of movement is just great.

1 more sidequest and I've got the plat. Fucking great game. Currently mining and getting my ass kicked by green nevi in delvool

Kick their asses back

>tfw 6x Accelerator [J[

>Mfw I find Delvool after beating the game
I wish this game tracked playtime mine would be obscene and I'm not even close to done with Delvool and the side content.

Everything that wasn't stealth missions was better than the first though.

It was a really minor shift in art style from 1 to 2 but I actually end up preferring 2's look so much more. Especially for Kat's portraits for cutscenes

I've had the game since it first game but I still have not done the Kat DLC because I heard it's awful.

>I wish this game tracked playtime

pause, system, statistics
>tfw 62:14:31

I just got the game and the fetch quest aren't that fun either. How long until I get different styles. I just did the first centipede story quest.

>How long until I get different styles
>Making judgement calls on games that early in
Genuinely embarrassing.

Not that guy but I'm at 78 hours.
The vast majority of that is just from treasure hunts and flying around aimlessly.

>minor

It wasn't minor, 2 is fucking gorgeous

if i remember rightly mission 8 for lunar, 12 for jupiter

You mean the Raven one?
It's short and free, thoug

you play as loli raven basically the whole time and the enemies you fight as normal raven tend to need good homing attacks to hit. Something raven does not have.

It really isn't fun but the story is okay and makes you feel kinda bad but also makes you realize a lot in GR1 is pointless now.

Im really enjoying it. Im around chapter 17-18 and i slowed down to enjoy the hub city and all the side content. I love the new gravity styles.

But I kinda miss the first hub city.

I know it's free but I didn't want it to ruin the memories for me
yeah I've heard it kinda makes GR1's ending pointless which is why I was put off from starting out
I might do it now that releases have slowed down

You will return to the 1st city soon

Anyone else had dreams of Gravity Rush, that involved new cities and areas, that don't exist?

Shes way sexier and just as cute
I liked her but wasnt fully smitten until this installment. Its those insanely long legs, and her starting outfit 'work clothes' thats got me at full mast for Kat. Id love to see her legs in a full 180 split

Seems like the guy who replaced Kaz Hirai as CEO of Sony is way more aggressive in cutting underperforming projects.
So I think Gravity Rush is done for good.

Source?

Fucking this . Play the remaster and fight the rare nevi found in the mirage, then realize everything else is a walk in the park

Why haven't you platinumed the Gravity Queen's games? Don't you love her?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/sony-promotes-yoshida-to-ceo-makes-hirai-chairman-nikkei-says
It's not concrete, but the phrase "financial discipline" should worry you.
I'm hoping he'll be as kind as Kaz with niche games, but I guess we'll find out in time.

But the rare nevi in 1 were much easier than the ones in delvool

Isn't Yoshida still the japanese head of PS?

>rare nevi in 1
what

>It wasn't minor, 2 is fucking gorgeous
>Artstyle=Graphical fidelity
I was referring to the 2D art. That's why I mentioned portrait pictures for the cutscenes.

That's a different Yoshida. Shuhei Yoshida is the Entertainment/Playstation guy.

there is an overall change in art style away from the kinda ugly brownness of 1 desu

1 green nevi in each rift plane but at fixed locations

>rift plane
what?

To each his own I guess, I personally felt that the rare nevi in 2 were easier compared to 1

have you played GR1?

Never had a green nevi in 1 kill me in 2 hits before

I got held up doing something else before I could check, 58 and I still have all of Delvool and like half the side mission left.

Lunar Style is best girl.

Is the music good?

I always loved the way how that area looked

yeah I just don't remember some of this stuff I haven't played it in a long time

It's not an easy task for one man to fuck up the business practice of a company you support (one i think took PS to the top) but then again look at how drastically nintendo changed from now to back when Iwata was first getting sick. Sure they may be in the black but their quality plummeted.

Yes

Kat is literally perfect

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=WOTTnOx4O0M

Both games have 11/10 music
youtube.com/watch?v=XRf5XKeo-DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gfxf4x3L1bs

youtube.com/watch?v=GZK6sL4-y_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BoWyDOpOt4w

>Kat is literally perfect
She's probably Sony's best female character

hello

And to think this didn't show up at the VGA's

Kat using the toilet

gross

Best boss?

the 2 giant dog robots on the bismilia
overall GR2 bosses were not good but I loved that one

>when she sees your ceewee

>tfw this image will probably never be seen uncensored to the public

Is there anything else I might miss post ch27? I only heard about delvool 2 days ago

Imagine Kat smocking Seaweed

That Kali boss fight where she goes all akira was fucking ass. On top of that, they straight up handwaved and shoved a ton of shit into a few minutes to an hour worth of cutscenes and gameplay.

The rest of the game doesnt shit the bed that bad does it?

when she's the one with the ceewee

What did she mean by this?

act 4 is better especially if you played GR1 but you should know to expect abrupt story endings by now

>First person view has existed in the game since GR1 and actually works through all of your moves and controls
>He thinks we aren't at the very least getting a VR experience for PSVR
Kat lives niggas I'm sure of it.

I dont think so outside of Delvool, the epilogue, and getting your fill of the online features.

I hope the next game gets the nier auto treatment cause the combat needs an overhaul. Give her like a staff or something.

>next game

>What did she mean by this?
She's just hungry

I have almost completed 1 on Vita and have completed prologue and few missions on 2. Honestly cabt get into 2nd, maybe because of my backlog

Combat in 2 is good, what they need is to bring somebody in to handle fucking mission design. The team has zero idea what to have you actually do with Kat's gravity powers.

aki's face looks so weird

>Combat in 2 is good,
Are we playing the same game

So, what do you get if you clear all the floors of the delvool trench mine?

I tried it, lost interest after floor 1

t. brainlet who spams normal style gravity kick on fast moving enemies and gets annoyed when he misses

t. doesn't shift styles at all

They should honestly remove gravity kicks entirely and go for some midair combat system in it's place.
Everyone starts off playing Gravity Rush like a third person shooter with the worlds least reliable bullet, yourself, and it's the absolute least fun way to play.

jej

how else are you supposed to take out midair enemies if there's no throwable items nearby

Looks kinda like the white underground city in Nier Automata

surprised gravity rush never had a level inspired by that stairs painting

user, lets be honest here, Air combat is kinda ass. Ground combat is fine however.
I didn't realize just how ass it was until everything started happening at the end of the Hekseville arc.
>using Jupiter style for aerial combat
>Lunar style misses the rest of the attack in the combo because the enemy moves slightly too fast,just out of reach.
And on top of that, everybody is so goddamn high from the ground it's just tedious to go all the way down to the ground to pick up shit,Especially if the items dont load in immediately. I appreciate all the new movement options but, I think they're missing a core part of the equation.

spoilers
I'll probably start automata tomorrow now that I have the GR2 plat

Ah sorry, it's not a major spoiler anyway, it's pretty early on.

>kat gets a 2b costume, but 2b doesn't get a kat one

Yeah air combat could certainly use some work but I dont know what.

Once you know that taking enemies on the ground in the most fun way to do it though GR2 ends up with a pretty fun combat system, jupiter brawling is a blast.