VR is a sad pathetic gimmick that will never take off

>VR is a sad pathetic gimmick that will never take off
>Go crazy over some shovel wear games that come with some cardboard

Explain yourselves.

>Own a switch, not going to buy Labo
Its not like everyone who had a ps3 had psmove, or a xbox360 and kinect. Why are people so up in arms about this?

>X is one person.
How retarded are you?

But I have a Vive -and- I think Labo is a nifty concept for kids

Did you actually put summer lesson as an incentive? what a dummy

Because this is Sup Forums and it's full of faggots.

You dumb, easily baited faggot.

YOU TOTALLY FELL FOR MY EPIC BAIT, SOYBOY

I just want to ask, what incentive do you get by posting the same bait over and over again and getting the same reactions. What's entertaining about it in any way?

It's Nintendo. There's no explanation.

It's like when EA sells figures to kids it's the worst cancer in history, but blowing $800 on an Amiibo collection is AWESOME.

Sup Forums is full of fucking hypocrites, what did you expect?

>Nintendo fans aren't interested in Sony's shit
Not that hard to explain

Is it really hypocritical if the two are not alike?

>It's like when EA sells figures to kids it's the worst cancer in history, but blowing $800 on an Amiibo collection is AWESOME.
EA sells figures? And the rest of your point is wrong on so many levels

MAMA MIA I CAN'T! WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. Soy

>argue against my strawman
Sup Forums every single time

yes because VR has much more video game potential than fucking cardboard

>After OP is given reasonable arguments for the second time all of these are posted in a row.
That makes sense.

>summer lesson
sat through Alison's demo of it in Japan, literally the most pathetic thing ever

Damn ur momma should have swallowed

Skylanders, yeah.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

no one like this actually exists, except in shitposts

Post more

>Being excited for VR or labo
You should probably kill yourself if you spend money on one or both of these. Both are worthless. You could strap a cellphone to cardboard, wear it and simulate the experience of both.

>t.soy

Everyone including nintenbros have been mocking this cardboard shit. Who is this argument even for?

Being hypocritical implies the thing you are arguing against and the thing you are defending are alike, VR is very different from Labo.

Both of those got a shit reception while the Switchbros are unironically excited for cardboard

BUT WE HAVE NON CARDBOARD GAMES COMING OUT THIS YEAR. LIKE ZELDA...WAIT....MARIO....

>S-SOY!
:)

>crows are to intelligent to argue with soyboys

SOY

It's for children.
It's a DIY science kit for children.
It's not targeted at their core videogame audience, which is why they specifically state they're marketing this towards children, and why they're not allowing adults without children to attend the preview event.

Why is Sup Forums having a meltdown over toys?

>X is one person
Kill yourself unironically.

Do you know anyone who said they're going to get labo? Who here has actually said this?

Not him but who cares how something is received? Some people want to buy Labo/PS Move, some people don't. Why does something that can be ignored, have to matter? No one is forced to buy them, no one is forced to like them, no one is forced to dislike them, etc. Let people do whatever they want.

Guys it is okay. We can stop shitposting about Labo now. Its marketed towards kids, like literal kids in the age range of around 6-8.
Sometimes you just need to deal with the fact that not everything can be targeted towards you

Go back to Rebbit you autistic shitposter.

>Comparing labo to Kinect and psmove

okay, maybe hypocrite isn't the right word, but it doesn't make any sense to say VR is a gimmick then turn around and defend Labo

It's because it's Playstation. The PS4 is objectively garbage in comparison to some cardboard. Not that hard a concept to grasp.

OK, then, they're both stupid gimmicks. There? You happy now?

no one is stopping you from using vr man, go nuts.

yes

Don't you have any other pictures to shitpost with? You repost the same one like a dozen times in each thread you autist.

SOY

Not him but that's the hypocrite connection you're looking for friend.
Also it's rather hypocritical to complain about VR price and then buy overpriced cardboard and defend it because you can afford it.

I don't think anyone in here is saying it isn't a gimmick. I think people are just saying there's no need to throw a fit over this. This is just some side project. If it was paramount to the Switch's announcement then maybe it would be justified.

What argument is this picture making?

It's not going to happen friend. I know you want to have a legacy and have something you created become a meme but this nujak will never catch on.

i haven't been on Sup Forums in about 6 months or so. obviously Sup Forums has always been very nintendo-centric, so i'm curious. was this pic related meme finally the one to completely annihilate nintenbros and remove them from their social status on Sup Forums? are they able to ever recover/

Played PSVR and it was fine. It's nice to have only the game screen on your vision with nothing else but darkness around you. Don't know if this can fuck your eyes in the long run though.

can't spell sony without soy. the joke is, that's how sony nerds see themselves.

>cannot touch
>can touch
why virtual when reality

TELL ME ABOUT NUJAK
WHY DOES HE SHITPOST THE THREAD?!

Nu male faggots love VR you retard.

This is console shitposting thread? If not it is now.

>4 don't make the face.
>1 is a PS4.
>1 is an N64.

>PS4

If we were cardboard, there'd be no more wars, because we'd all be cardboard.

cause eye cancer frog is crap

SAY BING BING WAHOO AGAIN
I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOu

It's almost like nobody gives a fuck about random EA shit.

>VR IS a gimmick and it's inundated with shovelware and its most popular application is VRchat, but its immersion is second to none when you've got things set up properly
>Nintendo Labo is for literal children ("and kids at heart") and Sup Forums is the only place that continues to talk about it incessantly, nonstop, day-in-day-out, by shitposters who constantly reaffirm that they don't care about it haha f-fuckin' cucks, soyboys, only manchildren would like this

>EA
>Skylanders

At least pretend not to be retarded

That's not eye cancer frog. THIS is eye cancer frog.

>he thinks vr is for faggots

AHAHAHAHAHA poorfag AHAHAHAHAHAH

Bing

>shovel wear
nu-Sup Forums everyone.

D-Daddy why are you killing the soytendo nujaks???

Is it common for americans to wear jammies well into their 30s?

Nothing beats sweatpants or sleep-pants and a t-shirt for cozy.

what game negro

>vr is a gimmick
wrong
>vr is inundated with shovelware
nope

>what have I done with my life
You've wasted it obsessing over a company you hate and as a result spent your free time making and collecting wojaks of it. That sums it up?

what, do you sleep in the nude and change into a 3-piece suit when you wake up?

Not him but.
>Several "soyboys" acting like faggots.
>AHAHAHAHA look at them they're all like this!
>But faggots like VR too.
>AHAHAHAHA NOOOO you're just mad.

>thinks
I have to endure your faggotry for real all the time, go suck some invisible dick queer.

>own a switch
>own a rift
>laugh at sonyfags who can't afford a pc

>you will never know the feeling of forcibly ejecting someone's magazine, stealing it, placing it in your gun, then shooting them in the face with their own bullets

stay mad poorfag

>b-but I can shoot guns on my screenface
>you poorfag
LMAO

That game doesn't look tremendously fun but it's also just a 15-second clip. What's the title and what else is actually GOOD on VR? Every time I search Steam's VR section it's nothing but hot ass, teleport-to-move games, shovelware and VRchat.

Never understood the vr gimmick. Wasn't wagglin already done a decade ago, and universally hated? Also
>5 GORILLION DOLLARS to have an elastic strap hold my eyes against a TV.
Lol, no thanks.

HOL UP DO YOU SEE WHAT SEEING

the artist HIMSELF made him into to a small fat dumb ass bird. And the crow (smartest brid in the game rn) big and tell.

the artist subconsciously is calling himself a cuck

DUUUDEEE

at least cardboard have some physical feedback

I enjoy payday 2 vr, there's a mod to give it locomotion controls.

>Watching that VR PubG game
>Can come up behind people and snatch their weapons.
Awesome feature but I don't want VR PubG, what is that game by the way?

>soyboys think their screeching is a form of argumentation

ahhahahahahahaahah im still laughing at this nigga bruh ahahahahahahah what a dumb ass nigga

I tried it out with a richer buddy's setup on his insistence and it's got an absolutely stunning amount of potential but little to nothing makes use of it. Honest to goodness, immersion is second to none. But it's not worth the money if you don't get really, really into it.

It's not just wagglan, it's more of a full headset with wagglan capability.

>screen constantly shaking