Fire Emblem Heroes

>spent all of the anniversary orbs trying to get Gunnthrà
>get nothing but two boeys and another Faye

I managed to get Xander at least, any of you guys have any better luck with the legendary banner? If you're summoning on it of course, if you aren't are you bothering with the Hero fest or just saving for now?

>unironically playing gachashit
why are you doing this to yourself?

Two reasons really, well three actually.

One, I like Fire Emblem, two, it's actually fun especially for a mobile game, and three it's a great time killer at work.

>tfw anni orbs got me VL Ike and 2 Gunnthras
>15 orbs later, get Nephee from hero fest

Its been a good couple of days

Fate GO is better.

>50 orbs

>Roll on hero fest get Brave Ike
>go to legendary banner
>Get Vanguard Ike
>Takumi
>Sanaki

HOOOOLY SHIT

I've been rolling the Sacred Stones banner since it came out, and I only have shitty off-banner units to show for it. I'm pushing north of 260 orbs spent right now.

>All I've wanted from this game from day one is Soleil, Hector and Vike
>Already have my Soleil and THREE Hectors
>Can't roll Vike on this shitty bait banner
>Now there's a very real chance the free 5* given out will be a fourth goddamn Hector I have absolutely no use for instead of Vike

>Now there's a very real chance the free 5* given out will be a fourth goddamn Hector I have absolutely no use for instead of Vike
Lucky you, meanwhile I still don't have a single fucking Hector and I've been playing since launch.

Rate this dragon.

You have my sympathies, and if trading were a thing I'd gladly give you one. But ISIS has chosen to make this a game where you make enemies and not friends, so instead I must pray your hopes are dashed. I can't ask for you not to hate me, only to understand that it was fate that placed us on opposing sides, and not a choice of my own.

Fat/10.

you are using best boy, right?

Yeah

I only use girls.

>120 +50 orbs
>Trying to get alt Eirika
>Just got Myrrh, L'Arachel and a 5* Reinhardt
I should be happy but I can't

Why couldn't we get Bruno musclemage instead of that faggot bitch Veronica.

because everyone loves little girls, soon you will too

Who stole this guy's nipples

>free summon is Eirika
>second roll gets me Myrrh and 5* Soleil
I stopped rolling after that. Pretty much satisfied.

So is this it for the anniversary? A shitty legendary banner and a herofest banner with only 2% better rates? That's fucking it?

What was I even saving my orbs for?

Same dude that stole Hawkeye's presumably.

Got Camilla, Faye and Brave Lucina off of the Legendary Banner with some decent IVs. Wasn't aiming for anyone in particular, though I had a feeling I'd be seeing Lucina at some point.

Managed to pull Marth, Mathilda, Alm, Brave Ike, and Sigurd from the Hero Fest banner, but Siggy is the only one with decent IVs.

Back to hoarding.

We are getting a music mini-game too

>Days left: 364
I don't I'll be able to clear these quests in time lads

The hero banner coming in a couple weeks we're we finally get Veronica

Who should I give my AGL Funky Kais to in Dokkan Battle: Tapion or SSJ3 Goku? He's not fully EZA, only at 11SA

I have no idea what you just said outside of Tapion and SSJ3 Goku.

>Spend all anniversary orbs trying to get Sigurd
>Barely any red orbs show up
>Get cucked by sword Lyn
>Get cucked by 5* Effie hoping to get a 4* Lukas since he was my second priority

How likely do you suppose the rhythm battle thing will be replacing the VG?

What I can do with this?
Wrong Mobage buddy

Just use Thundercock to delete 90% of the cast

Not likely at all, I think they're still trying to find something to replace it with.

he's handsome

20 orbs for drive spd+aether and 130 orbs for steady breath fodder. Pretty average I guess

Fag.

just wasted like 70 orbs or something and got a 5 star roderick and a lyn because no blue orbs
all i wanted was neph

Probably not likely but if we get orbs from it I'd much prefer it to stay over the voting gauntlet.

>80 orbs
>-hp +res Nephenee
>-atk -whocares regular Camilla what the fuuuck

>tfw I just found what the kagami mochi does

Well fuck, now I kind of wish I would have tried for Takumi, that would have been a pretty good dagger for my kitty cat.

Dropped like 180 orbs on Legendary banner hoping to get anyone at all. Only got Eggbert and Gorilla Ike so I'm done with that.
Then I spent 60~ orbs on Hero Fest and got a +Spd -HP 5* Kagero, which is better than nothing I suppose. Just wanted more merges for my Neph but I guess that was a foolish decision.

I spent about 100 orbs and ended up with Siegbert and Gunnthra.

One Whale user ran a build with that weapon, Glacies, and Flashing Blade. She procs Glacies in any battle she trades hits with and doubles. It was beautiful

There's a good chance for both Vike and Hector, so just keep voting. I have Hector as well so i'm voting Vike.

>spent all the anniversary orbs
>was fortunate enough to get Gunnthra and Brave Lucina
Gunn is -res but otherwise I'm still very pleased. Should I give her a Res+ seal?

50 orbs. Axezura and summer robin. Am pleased because they're cute

What’s the best c skills for a flier team? 2 hones and 2 goads?

Damn that sounds great.

Depends on composition. Blade teams want 2 Hone 1 Fort 1 Goad, other teams might just want to stack Goads.

>Spent the 50+ orbs in under 5 mins
>not a single 5 star
>up to 9,50%

Aw that’s cute user

I wouldn't bother unless you really want Res Ploy to fire off, which probably isn't happening even with a Res seal and a Fort buff unless you're running Fortress Res on her as well because (lol 22 base Res at -Res.

>zero Vanguard Ikes
>only unit I wanted
>but I'm up to four Siegberts

I'm getting Christmas Lissa deja vu. Help me. Help. HELP. HELP ME.

>laughterstops.jpg

I'm Siegbert

I'll take your four Siegberts in exchange for my -ATK VIke.

I'd say sure if the fourth wasn't +SPD. I'll do the other three.

I see. Should I put a Threaten skill on her instead?

im sorry user
if it makes you feel any better we'll watch your back this battle

160 orbs here.
Got a -atk Lucina and -atk Xander
And another SIEGBERT copy i guess.

What the fuck is that statline? He's worse than Ayra. Has there been a single infantry sword that's better than her?

I'm siegbert!

>It's a 'pull for a unit but who cares because the game is still a stale piece of ass' thread
Nobody cares about your gambling addiction.

No, but tbf her strength pretty much comes from her spec alone.

the short answer is no
that being said i have an arya that i dont use because ike does fine and has DC

I have never liked Threaten skills, personally, especially on a group as mobile and generally fragile as Cavalry. Besides, you're already pretty good on the debuff front with Chilling Seal giving -6 Atk/Spd to the lowest Def opponent, Threaten skills only give -5 to a stat and you're already debuffing the two most important stats in the first place.

>have to clear 3rd stratum of training tower
>deadline in 364 days
>just spending all my time shitposting on Sup Forums
HELP

>get the free 50 orbs
>decide if I don't get Legendary Ike with these orbs I'm gonna stop rolling the banner
>he finally drops
>he's +res/-hp
I'll try to roll Faye the next time she's on a banner, because there's no chance I'll roll her now.

He's shit, this was already known. His biggest upgrade is 4 CD Aether, otherwise he's the same shit as regular Ike.

Do you guys think the incoming Falchion upgrades will do anything against dragon emblem? Shit is seriously busted, especially with myrrh and hone dragons. TA Swordbreaker nowi kills any falchion user and Gtome breaker Tiki kills any deirdre/julia.

>4CD Aether
Is it inheritable? My dragons would love it.

No you dumbshit.

He also has great SI fodder and gives one of your units +2 attack for free. Imagining that shit on a brave Cherche or Reinhardt is scary.

Have you tried not initiating on them?

>dragons
>busted
t.T19

I fell for the b8 didn't get anything good at %10.50.

I see. Well I don't have any smoke fodder, so any ideas for an offensive C skill for her? Otherwise she'll just hold a Cav skill.

>offensive C skill
Unless you REALLY want to run Savage Blow for some reason, just go with the buff.

I want another naked Xander so bad for merges. Please dont take any money from me Xander. I dont want to spend money on gatcha, not anymore.

Alright, cav buff it is (although I was meaning debuffs to help with Blizzard). Still would need a skill for when just being a bonus unit on a non-cav team, but for now it's good. Thanks user

FE Heroes is a Male nipple free zone.

Blizzard is nice, but it's not something you should really try to optimize for, if you're trying to optimize for damage then a Blade tome is still better, one less base Might and one more CD, but it's much easier to control your buffs rather than the enemy's debuffs.

He has them! Artists are allergic to nipples on men though.

>dragons with extremely specific counter skills against the units whose colors they're strong against beat those units
woah......

Why doesn't he have nipples

Shh, don't give it (You)s, it feeds off of them.

Ah, thanks. I'm saving my Ninos for a supernino later though.

>80 orbs down to 19
>after I got everything I already wanted
God damn I have a horribly addictive personality.

>tfw I managed to fodder off all 15+ ninos for drawback
>no more drawback fodder
Feels bad man

Just run her with Femui then for debuffs, Femui, Siegbert, Gunnthra and Shiro is what I run with her.

I've only foddered off 1 for Draw Back (for Bridal Caeda). I need to save all the Ninos I can get, green orbs are hard to find and mages more so.

>not going full refined smoke dagger meme

>tfw I had to end up going back to using Bridal Caeda as my infantry blue mage since Micaiah can't kill for shit

What a fucking meme.

Caeda will shit out more damage with a Blade tome and shit, but Micaiah isn't that terrible.

>try to get Nephenee
>4th Ephraim instead

>50+50 orbs
>S. Robin
>Axezura
>Tagumi
>Gunthra
>S. Xander
Been good, but I really need an Ike.

skipping animations gives you less 5 stars. you guys arent skipping summon animations are you?

I know, I run the blade meme set up on mine, and she can actually double a lot of shit for one.

>Spend 200+ orbs trying to get PA Azura
>Get a better IV Gunnthra, a LIke and a S!Xander
>No fucking PA Azura
fuck gacha

Meanwhile I got a Xander and three fucking Azuras, I just want Gunnthra christ.