Friends are a lie to only make you suffer worse

friends are a lie to only make you suffer worse.

i would have removed you if you asked me that

Life itself is lonely user

Get over it.

Have you considered they didn't want to play magicka with you

>Interacting with people

What's wrong with Magicka? It's an alright game.

language creates reality

reality's a little dim when Sup Forums is your only means of communication you dumb faggot

Fucking lold

how about you don't ask him to play a lame-o game

that was not a friend, just because you call someone a friend of yours dosen't make it so.

If a person dosen't listen to you when you're talking about something important to you,
(whether its a good or bad thing) then that person is not your friend, just someone you
hang out with. And I mean really listen.

friends are a rare thing, people you like to hang out with are not real friends.

>tfw have had online friends who I have been chatting to almost every day for 12 years
>moved from AIM to Steam at some point early on
>tfw I don't know that feel

friendly reminder that if you aren't a part of a discord that contains your ~12-15 longtime gaming friends then you are probably in the minority

I actually tried to do this, but for some reason one of the more normie people in the group had this weird obstinate refusal to touch discord.

Probably because they know it’s a gathering for autists and people with cockbreath.

My experience with discord is that it is normie central.

Holy fuck this
Hes one of my normie friends but he insists on using fucking teamspeak of all things
He doesnt even have a private server on teamspeak he just forced people to join a chat room on one of the shitty public ones

>dont have that person to talk to everyday anymore

>never had that person to begin with

>Group has a discord
>Everyone chats on invite-only Skype server anyway

>person I like to talk to is always busy and going through family issues and rarely wants to talk

>someone tried to make me that person, but I pushed them away because I couldn't bear the tension of internet chat

Ive met good people off this shithole website but im always the problem

What's with all the depression threads right now?

perpetual state of Sup Forums
you've just been happy enough to weave between the lines lately.

welcome back

>That one friend that vanished 5 years ago with no trace or explanation
>Activity halts on all of their social media
>80% sure they are no longer alive
I just want closure at this point

Because the world is in a shitty place.

>Happen to be this exact person
I hope they think I became a secret agent.

The worst feeling.

>cant tell if the guy you talk to all the time genuinely enjoys talking to you or you're a needy whore for his attention

feels bad

the west is diving headfirst into chaos, the western world will become a postmodern, nihilistic hellhole. Nietzsche was right about how communism and nihilism would destroy us all, god help us!

Dr.eyepatch I miss you

>switch my computer on
>steam loads up
>5 second later
>”Wanna play?”
>tfw just want to shitpost

Hello, if any of you need someone to talk to, please email me at [email protected]

>That one guy who messages you the second you log on steam
Why do you do this?

I know that feeling. I feel like Im just there and he replies because I keep talking

why'd you abandon your friends user?

How do you go about making online friends in this day and age Sup Forums?

I dunno, because he enjoys your company or something? Why even add friends if you don't want to talk to them?

>Login
>"Haha why are you still playing that game? Doesn't it get boring?"
>Set to Offline
These people are on fucking clockwork.

Thanks for subscribing to my blog but

the guy helped me except that I was pretty much 99% homo and he's the only gay I know so I feel like I'm constantly annoying him when I ask him stupid shit even though I don't have the hots for him