Grand strategy

Victoria III when?

Hopefully never

Nu-paradox could never develop a worthy successor anyway. I hope they don't even try.

These. Hearts of Iron IV was an unfortunate sacrifice that proved just how grim the future is for future additions to any grand strategy series made by paradox. All we can hope for is a competitor that either starts straight up making better games or shakes them up a little.

Victoria 3 would cost $300 with all the DLC. no thanks

But Vicky 2 is too hard. I want a more streamline Vicky game.

fpbp
kill yourself

GSG genre is in a dire need of new blood, someone who can show that it possible to outdo old paradox in terms of game mechanics
and historical accuracy, while adding all the perks of modern programming, mainly better AI and optimization, but also
better graphics, more content and improved models for trading, battle and diplomacy systems.

For now, it would be better for paradox to take a break, and stop with such judeo-swedish practices.

>play Albania
>Ottomans invade next month
>play Byzantium
>Ottomans invade next month

Fucking Turks.

Why do PC games always get the shittiest box art?

You don't like Bismarck?

the closest competitor to Paradox that I can see are Matrix games but they're a different kind of jew (mostly because all their games are fucking expensive)

I'd play these games if they had a story mode.

Prussia fighting America is kino though.

The new mission trees are somewhat resemble story mode as you can get.

on one hand I don't like how railroaded it is
on the other hand maybe we'll finally see europeans in asia just one friggin' time

>europeans in asia

Any tips for Ethiopia?

how big of a population do you start with using ethiopia?

EU4 Etiopia.