Worst launch

Does battalion 1944 have the worst video game launch ever ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IF67jrRt4qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watch the trailer
>it is fucking rap music
>the whole video tries to be cool and epic
what a joke. a trailer should put me on the edge of my seat, not wanting to rip off my face.

>friend bought it
i feel sorry for him bros

Was really hoping it wouldn't be exactly what it is today. A shitty Call of Duty 2 clone.

b-b-but its just early access!!

explain, i was hyped for this game

they fix it by this point

The servers are shitting themselves.

Dedicated servers work perfectly but OP is probably dumb enough to not even be able to bring up a fucking console and typing connect.

they only have servers for 4000 people, and even then it takes forever to find a match, and the majority of the game is contained in one huge file causing massive load times, only thing that seems to work is the lootcrates and skins

atleast the devs is kind enough to make an explanation...
youtube.com/watch?v=IF67jrRt4qM

wait wut? its EA?? i thought they finished it with all that kikestarter money, the game looks like ass and the animations are janky as fuck and thats the least of its problems

I got given a review code since I met the devs at a press event in London once and told em about my YouTube and Twitch channel.

When I played the demo they had at the event, it was really boring. Felt like a cheap Call of Duty.

from the trailer i could tell this was nu male garbage to cash in on the CoD: WW2 hype

NBA 2K18 launched and the game was deleting people's save files after they invested a shit ton of microtransaction upgrades into their characters.

Are there launches in this world worse than that?

Are you retarded?

>buying this shit game instead of Squad

I mean if you were really that desperate for a WW2 shooter you can just wait for Post Scriptum which will be available in a couple months AND its done by the Squad guys so you know it isn't casual trash like this shit

>You like Tetris? Well why don't you buy Backgammon then?

Smoking pile of garbage trying to get your money by appealing to the moronic "we want generic, boring ww2 shooters" crowd

>shilling squad and post scrotum

Watch the last trailer

>n****r music
>paratroopers storming the beaches
>German soldiers wearing red (commie?) armbands
>All American soldiers apparently are from 82nd Airborne

There will never be a match for Darkest Hour, will there be?

>german soldiers wearing commie armbands
censorship lel

Who the fuck finds this game even remotely interesting? Why the hell are people flocking to it? It's a shitty COD clone by some literal who devs. I was expecting Lawbreakers-tier player numbers, not overloaded servers. Why did this stand out among all the countless trash FPSes that come out every year?

How are you people this stupid?

What kind of fucking game do you think Battalion is trying to be? A realistic shooter for armchair NCOs?

Thursday : 16k peak players

Friday : 12K peak players
PLACE ALL BETS FOR MONDAY!

PLACE BETS HERE

>see recent gameplay
And why would I play this when I could just play cod ww2? Its almost identical.

it's ww2, that's it
normies are retarded with a memory of a goldfish and miss the dozen, generic ww2 shooters that we had in the 00's

Never heard of it. Sounds like it was meant to be that way

>AND its done by the Squad guys
that's wrong, they're using the same engine setup as squad but the dev team is different

Seriously, what's the purpouse of this shit? When you remove swastika from the armband, it loses all sense, and frontline troops never wore party armband anyway.
No, I expected that devs won't be lazy faggots and actually make at least skins more various and historically accurate

>Its almost identical.

Not even close.

i mean even some old ass WW2 games had paratrooper, army and navy skins for different maps that suited them, the 82 airborne shit is autism because they could just be the same unit going about the war, but the plain red armband is fucking weird, they usually put the iron cross there with a white circle

>"we dont want to offend any millenial who was born 50 years after the war" doubt some vet or jew whos 90 something will rage over a swastika in some shit game

Considering it is literally a COD promod reskin? Yeah, it's pretty much identical.

If COD WW2 had a promod, it would be literally this game with better graphics.