Is it worth the $70?

Is it worth the $70?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-4I0JD92Jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it doesn't cost 70

easily

If you like challenging platformers with cute movement mechanics.

It's not worth anything. Literally a le indie pixel platformed but with a STORY WOW

abortion

>Pixel shit

please look past the bad art the game is very good

Art is fucking good. So is gameplay.

Yeah, it's pretty fun. B-sides make for a good challenge if you find the main story too easy.

maybe I'm just a dummy but I found some of the b-sides to be fucking crazy with how complex some of them start getting

this looks like a fucking flash game.

alright now why did i get banned this time?

>$70
Australia?

It was $60 yesterday.

wait until you see the C-sides

I switched to russian store, celeste costs like 420 rubles, which is like 6 euros or something.

I know what you mean. I'm trying to get through chapter 6 b-side and it's fucking hell.

hopefully it makes better/more use out of the vertical jump dash

C-sides are literally cake compared to the D-sides

Proof

Oh, don't worry about that.
My only gripe is that they're extremely short, only 3 rooms each with only the third one being an actual challenge.
D-sides DLC when?

>from the creators of towerfall
no, no it is not worth it

>C-sides

Jesus Christ is this game infinite or something

What is next? D-Sides? SUPAH SEEKRIT Sides? My Sides?

no it only goes up to Q

no the c-sides all together take like max 20 minutes to complete even if you aren't that good, and then that's it the game is over

This shit is ridiculous.

Is this the game about platforming to an abortion clinic?

I haven't done that one yet but from the looks of it some of the b side shit is wayyy more fucked up than that

no it's about killing yourself over and over until you get tired of it and then congrats you just beat mental illness

How much does it take to finish the game aprox?

several hours for main game, extra shit varies greatly depending on skill level but I'd say the extra shit is about the same length of the main game

Just the main story? Like 6-8 hours depending on how good you are. Longer if you go for every strawberry and b/c-side

So it's the Groundhog Day of video games?

All depends on how much you want to collect. Like the others have said probably 6-7 hours to complete the story. Personally I spent 25 hours doing everything except golden strawberries

Does collecting all the strawberries do anything to the game, different endings or something?
I've got most of them throughout but I wanna know whether I should go back and get the rest

7 hours main story
25-30 hours everything

There's an achievement, no idea if the end is different.
I just know there's one for not collecting any.
youtube.com/watch?v=I-4I0JD92Jw

Average playtime is about 3 hours.

So, it should be about $3.

>$70

Is that the bundle with an abortion included?

No, it's made by the developers who literally put Anita Sarkeesian in their game

Where is the torrent for this shit. Every torrent I download comes with a bullshit error, it-s like the developers themselves released all those shitty links so I would get desperate enough to buy it.

I can see through their tricks.

I did try to enjoy, but this kinda of trial and error platforming like I wanna be the guy is not for me

That's looks fun

post your damage report

This looks way to hard for today's gaming journalist to handle, how did it get perfect 10/10's instead of being hated and given rushed crappy reviews followed by a "Games Should Be More Accessible" article?

It has an assist mode.

There's a journalist mode.
But from what I saw in the IGN review video, the guy isn't too bad at the game.

the game has a "cheat engine" mode in it's own options, so they can spam dash to the finish

Who says they actually played it?

if you're using public sites just use rarbg, they have the skidrow crack of it up

Haven't finished it yet, but I'll post anyway.

Journalist mode. It basically lets you walk through the game.

C-sides?? Ah yes you unlock them right after the C-section

Glad to see my country making good games.

Anyone here looking forward to Dandara? Bought it for $3 with some store credit I had, wasn't really looking forward to it but after playing Celeste I started craving for more games with good movement.

I just bought it this morning, and I can't put it down. I'm going to fail all my classes, and lose my social life that I've been desperately clinging on to since high school.
0/10

Yep, also waiting for Remnants of Naezith.
This year is going to be amazing.

$70? What's wrong with paying $90 for this emotional rollercoaster of a masterpiece? Why you should be grateful we're only charging $150 for this game you entitled manchildren!

Looks fun to speedrun

Meme aside is this game actually worth 20 bucks? That seems quite expensive from what I've seen.

>Remnants of Naezith

Never heard about this game, and it's coming on the same day as Dandara. Looks so fucking good, I hope to pick it up as soon as I finish Dandara.

There's about 7 hours of story content and 30 hours to fully complete it, it's pretty good for the price despite the simplistic graphics.

There is an actual journalist mode for soys and journos to beat. There was strong opinions against it on Sup Forums, mine included. But it was popular on twitter so

It's cheat codes with a different name. Who cares?

You don't have to earn or unlock them. They're just given to you from the word go

Just like cheat codes. Who cares?

>Just like cheat codes
Please name some games where cheats are given to the player at the start of a game, new file, no having to press buttons to activate them or anything to do to unlock them.

Jumping off this, the issue Sup Forums wasn't with cheating. It was with the presentation of the cheats. People weren't sure how to feel about the massively condescending nature of it or the idea of making babbys think it's okay to be shit

>no having to press buttons to activate them
Oh fuck off, that's a ridiculous caveat. Fucking Starcraft's manual had cheats printed in it. Literally everyone knew the Konami code.

It's a single player game. Who cares if other players are shit at it?

CELESTE IS CUTE! CUTE!!!

>Literally everyone knew the Konami code.
Not until your brother or a friend told you it, otherwise you were just a dumb kid trying to learn the ropes the hard way.

4 Hours main game, 10 hours extra, unless you're an actual retard or lack any motor function

>actually complaining about cheats in single player games
Literally kill yourself

Idk, I tried the SKIDROW from pirate bay and it just doesn't open.

MEMES

>amerifats complain about games costing $60+
>"Yes, this indie pixel game is well worth $70"

no wonder you are the most hated country on the planet

it's $80

Download the XNA Framework, it runs fine
Great game, hard as balls

It costs $30 on Aus PSN. This cunt must be in Brazil or some shit.

You can get a star for doing a full clear run, if you really want the 100%

>$19.99 on steam
wtf are you cucks going on about

It's R$ 36,99 in Brasil; less than 12 bucks.

This post is going to return everyday, at the same time, increasing the last price by 10$.

Absolute garbage being praised by the same people who said FEZ was good.

Avoid like the plague.

How does this compare in difficulty to Ori?

This or Dustforce?

>all Americans are one person
You are so obsessed. So obsessed. And before you say obese, Germany has a higher obesity rating.

Have you actually watched anything about the game and how it plays, or have you fallen for the hivemind meme and just hate it because everyone else supposedly does?

Get both.

dustforce by a fucking mile

We have it for literally 10usd.

ori is baby zone this is not

Easily my favorite platformer since super meat boy

umm, wrong sweetie :)

They're both amazing.
Celeste has more charm but it's mostly a single player game while Dustforce is a speedrun focused game and has this amazing leaderboard with replay system so you can watch the best players destroy your times.
Depends what you're looking for, but if you're not interested in the speedrunning aspect and leaderboards, get Celeste.

Is that true?
What's a full clear? From start to finish in one sitting?

As someone who mainly plays platformers, is pretty meh, nothing new.

Dark is cuter desu