steamcommunity.com/groups/nonormiesplz#members
youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gaia Online was better.

No it wasn't.

Here, I'll help
youtube.com/watch?v=0qj4hgJeSe4

Can only hear this and feel a bit sad, later faggot

Yes. I'm currently playing on a private server.

>tfw you missed the MMO golden age growing up in rural Montana
>tfw you have been fruitlessly chasing it ever since
Please hold me. Anyone.

fuck off nexon I'll never play your shitty game again

MAPURU
SUTORY

Feels bad OP.
I'm a bit sad MMORPGs died, they did have a unique feel to them.

>the shitty mmo i played is better than the one you played
>i'm going to come into every thread about an old mmo to say this
You idiots show up all the time, but nobody actually cares.

I will never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=jfZOvQnsBq0

New Sup Forums guild when?

Croosade looks pretty good; strong population and v92, but has HP washing.

Nautilus looks like it will be good despite being slightly postBB, but it's still in beta.

What happened?

>Been here long enough to remember Gaia was basically "Reddit" back then and you'd tell newfags to lurk moar or return to Gaia
Holy shit, what have I done with my life.

All the charm got sapped out. The story of every MMO ever made.

I never said Maple Story was bad, I only brought Lunia up

DON'T FORGET

>not the true version
youtube.com/watch?v=jfZOvQnsBq0
come on it's like you're not even trying

youtube.com/watch?v=F6LIFBVhObQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sNCwJu5Buz0

youtube.com/watch?v=ePUZA7yRJVM

>All these games that still exist but our egos won't allow us to play them anymore because they're irrelevant and you likely don't have the time anyway

Sad really. I played Maple Legends for about a week before reality kicked in and I had to stop.

Gaia was unapologetically a chat program, fuck off

I'll miss browsing message boards, watching random horse shit on Newgrounds, playing MapleStory and having no social media accounts just using MSN to talk to each other.
The internet was still exciting back then because it wasn't all just funneled to you through a feed and not everything was contained on 5 websites.

Are you the same user who posts this every thread?

yeah, I remember it, I went back to it last year in about May, tried out their newest resistance class that used a Pile Bunker arm.

I remember back when I first played it, that getting to level 30 was a feat in and of itself, people used to come to me for advice in the game because I was level 21 at one point...but now, level 30 can literally be achieved un-boosted in a matter of about 6 hours if you know what you're doing.

Wasn't that long ago

More like the playerbase grew up

2010 was 8 years ago

It is possible, but I cannot say for certain.

Who old school here?
>Last version played
>World your main was on
>Class and level

>V104
>Bera
>109 Crusader

All I remember from this game s that one of my friend scammed thousands of dollars from people in it over several years in middle school

oh boy, all that non-refundable NX, he must have been the coolest guy in a Headphone bandana

Old circa 2004 Maplestory was autistically grindy after like level 50 though so it wasn't much better.

>not sure, but before pirates were a thing
>Belocan
>Ranger 84

>2010
Shit, I was talking 2005-2006....

Alice is for sexual.

Of course I can hear it, I play it daily.
And none of that gay pserver shit either.
t. Level 232 Marksman

Can YOU hear it? youtube.com/watch?v=qkdCdQF2L4k

nobody is going to remember your MMO

youtube.com/watch?v=SaT5YNxdKOA last two times I picked the game up this place was locked off, it was disappointing, it's my favorite place.

Please do not take advantage of insane girls.

I think I should get out of this thread, one more song and I will end it

>tfw thinking you were hot shit for having an autoclicker and tracking people for LPQ
>tfw same feeling x10 when you figured out how to glitch OPQ

back when i played this place was absolute shit to go to because the mobs weren't good for grinding and the quests sucked. To top it all off, it was where all the vac hackers hung out so even if you wanted to go there it wasn't typically feasible.

It's back, and one of it's maps is the best exp for levels 170-18x. Come home, friends.

crazy and retard girls are for sexual

youtube.com/watch?v=mD2b0Xx7wPA
actually pretty catchy

shit, I'll come back for the anniversary event

The worst part by far was actually getting there.
>have to ascend/decent around 30 different maps just to get to and from Omega Sector and Ludi
This entire game is full of retarded ideas

did Showa return too by any chance?

Its about time you gave up, MMO's will never be good ever again

Showa never left.
Or at least I think it never left, but it's definitely there now.

>130 players
>Highest level right now is 10x so the exp grind is probably retained
no thanks. there was a time in my life when I would hit 20 million mobs over the course of 30 hours to level up once. not anymore.

Whatever happened with all the drama surrounding Asuna? They brought her back on board, but I don't recall ever seeing an in-depth explanation as to what was going on.

I couldn't reach it from mushroom shrine last time I played, what are it's level caps like at this point?

I believe the mobs are maybe 100ish? I only go there to kill The Boss sometimes and to get more coffee milk. If you're in Scania I can just give you some showa teleports that can be used from anywhere inside mushroom shrine.

Your mind may have forgot but your body knows
youtube.com/watch?v=T2MtBSOr9nM

Why are we having a thread about shit from 10 years ago. I don't want to feel any of this.

nah sorry, I play Windia, and even if I'm coming back it won't be for a bit yet

fuck off gaiafag

Fuuuuck GunZ was so good and it was super high skill cap shit.

server WHERE i need my GRIND fix

Sup Forums guild time?

>Please be aware that we will be shutting down the Free Market in an upcoming game update, tentatively scheduled for the end of February. Moving forward, the Auction House and direct player-to-player trade will be the main methods of buying and selling items between players.

Fuck

Waitin on Nautilus

Does Sup Forums remember?

steamcommunity.com/groups/nonormiesplz#members

>picked up reboot a little while ago
>actually fun playing with some discord friends so we can easily do pqs, lots of stuff to do and classes are good

Honestly worth trying again

>duped items can get you banned
>Nexon tells you to be wary from who you buy from
>auction house lets you sell anonymously

Nobody's playing reboot with you, idiot, no matter how much you beg.

Nobody here will ever care about nuMS.

Nothing worth duping should be in auction house, if you buy a 33% pendant for a few bil you should already be suspicious.
>reboobs
You killed this game. Maybe you could kill yourself too?

Jesus you guys are autistic, it is logical that you would be though because only autismos woulsld foam over OG xp rates.

reboot is the only thing worth playing though?

I'll say it again, nobody will play reboot with you, no matter how much you beg, idiot.

Maplestory is all about nostalgia.

>try playing again recently with a couple friends
>they shoot up in levels and you get left behind

>you hate reboob so you must play a pserver
No, I'm in Scania. You and yours tricked all the new players into signing their own death warrants with an insurmountable meso grind on top of the grind it already takes to level once the real game begins.
Have fun sucking a dude's dick to get carried for equips, and then getting banned for imitating a bot while meso farming.

Not even the guy you responded to, my man, keep trying to relive something only a child could find entertaining.

t. underage retard who never experienced old maplestory

Played back in 2008 when I was 8.
I remember being level 16 and being in a guild but I couldn't get past that level so I get kicked out. Cried after that. Also remember getting scammed by someone with an item magnet.
Then when the exp rate got increased I was happy because I could finally get past lv 25

Id very much prefer you played on a private server because the alternative is literally defending a completely pay2win system. My apologies for giving you more credit than you deserve.

>pay2win
Maybe if you're retarded and a casual.
>hurr durr how do I get cubes without paying
>what is the meso market
>my hands are moving on their own and right into boss lasers
t. Guild's designated damien soloer who's never paid a cent for anything

>18 year olds

Why can't a Sup Forums guild get going these days? I remember the Royals one from 2 years ago erupted with popularity with like 100+ people in the guild, and everyone reveling in nostalgia. I know it died after 2-3 months, but that was such a fun time.

No form of Maplestory is ever worth playing unless you have a large group to play it with.

Thanks for confirming you probably sunk far too much into your inferior server to ever move from it, its all I really needed from you.

MapleLegends guild when if that server is even still alive that is

Because Sup Forums is casual as shit and afraid of change, so they stick to pservers that die and resurrect for no reason.
You're welcome, silly cuckie. Stay bad.

>get to 4th job
>weeee AoEs in every skill
>just explode your screen 24/7 and pretend you're a mage
ebin

how are your neopets, Sup Forums

when your ape server is funded entirely on marvel machine its p2w trash

reboot is popular for a reason

Damn how'd he manage to contradict himself in two responses.

You mean
>every job but explorer i.e real classes
>reason
Yeah, flies are attracted to shit, and your tricks worked in creating a permanent underclass of 200s in pensalir gear sucking dick to get carried because there just arent enough CRA bosses to kill to get gear for all of them

no it was all the updates fucked up every social aspect of the game

>calling other servers p2w
>when there are LITERALLY people 24/7 in reboob root abyss selling carries for real money
>not to mention having to buy a meso bot

b-but you can game the system by buying low and selling high! Where do I get the initial money? S-Shutup!

youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI

this game sucked ass. Endless online was waaaaayyyy better.

>dumb reboob cuck can't imagine just training
>doesn't know what elite bosses are
Of course.

I've been to plenty of reboot guilds and CRA carries are plenty easy to get given you actually contribute, sounds like you retards picked up some great memes on /msg/, much like your shitty arguments that general is dead now though.

Nautilus HYPE

>having to suck a guild's dick to get carried
>instead of just finding some css10%s and trading them for meso to buy cra gear with
You're more disconnected with reality than I thought.