DO NOT BUY THIS

DO NOT BUY THIS

DO *NOT BUY THIS*

REMINDER THAT BAYONETTA *IS* COMING TO THE PS4

I WORK IN GAMES RETAIL IN THE UK AND I CAN CONFIRM WE HAVE BAYONETTA/VANQUISH DOUBLE PACK LISTED FOR JUNE 30TH 2018 (placeholder date)

DO *NOT* BUY THE SWITCH VERSION EVERYBODY SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Those multiple unrelated titles combos always come off as extremely ghetto. I wouldn't be caught dead with those on my shelves.

whats the difference between the two outside the console itself?

What if I want to play it on the go though?
>Switch
Play it on the go
>PC
Highest quality graphics

But they're related because they're made by the same developer

jokes on you faggot I already have this on Wii U, PC, and am planning to get it on the switch.

Both games are on steam already, no need to be writing this on caps like it's anything of importance.

Well anyone who isn't a total loser already owns both on PC when they came out last year

I don't own them on PC yet because more interesting games came out on PC last year

ET and Schindler's List were also made by the same guy. Doesn't mean they should be a double feature.

PS4 version will run at 60 fps

Enjoying not being able to play the two new ones

Nintendo paid for it. Nintendo gets it. Nintendo will continue to have it exclusive. The sooner you faggots understand this simple fact, the happier will all be.

>do not buy the switch version

There's no Bayonetta 2 on it, is there? I've also never played Bayonetta and would like to play both in order of playing Bayonetta 3.

Bayonetta 2?
No.

Just replayed Vanquish while waiting for MonHun and it was fucking incredible. Fucking shame that there aren't more games like it and probably never will be because everything is so cookie cutter now.. It was action kino. Truly one of the coolest games ever. If you like stylized action, like DMC, you can't go wrong with it.

What if I want bayo 2 instead?

the wiiu one ran at 60 to as well

Why would I rebuy two games I already own. Anyone that cares about these games already owns them.

hahahaha

>Wasting money on this lost cause of a bundle IF it does happen
Don't kid yourself, Sega won't give you Bayonetta 4 even if this bundle sold 5 million units. Sega is second only to Atlus in stubbornness.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
I'm gonna buy 20.

you do realize the switch game is bayo 2 and bayo 1 not bayo 2 and vanquish, right?

Shitposting or not, I was actually looking forward to this pack when it first leaked but It's been months without any news about it. I hope it actually happens.

lol

>two quintessential films about the Jewish psyche should not be packaged together

Considering they're both on PC it doesn't make much sense to not bundle them up on ps4. then they can enjoy the feeling of being cucked like PC did when they bought Bayonetta just to have Kamiya laugh his ass off at the gaijin for giving him free money knowing full well Bayonetta 2/3 will never be on anything but the cardboard box since Nintendo made him their bitch

That's the first bayonetta, user

Kill yourself

You realize without nintendo there would be no bayo 2 or 3?

Too late; I already own (yeah, I know) the PC versions.
Haven't touched Bayonetta. Found Vanquish underwhelming.

This isn’t real user.

Thanks, I'll buy the PC version instead.

I have the 360 version of Bayonetta and can play it on Xbone. I plan to get the Switch version of Bayo 2.

Vanquish I can get on PC or 360 when it comes to Xbone BC. If they port it to Xbone I'll probably just buy that.

what a cancerous faggot you are.

>buying games for consoles that the sequel doesn’t exist on
i shiggy diggy

played Bayo on PS3 and it was 20fps. no interest in playing it in 1080 @12fps

played Vanquish on PC and damage was tied to frame rate. no interest in playing suicide mode with a controller

This thread again? Really?

This is not even real