Don't think. Feel

>Don't think. Feel

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZNCGAnNzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fsteak?

I brought my friends!

Gathering up all the worst girls at once, are we?

I don't get why but I really want to plow Yukari bad. Not in the waifu sense, just lust. Only her out of all persona girls.

chie is cute!

Um, you don't get to bring friends

>Chie
>Worst
I can't tell you how many times she's saved my ass with her Galactic Punt, fuck you

Don't you fucking insult Yukari like that you fuckin bitch

Weird, someone has same taste as me.

>Your Affection
>Your Affection

>Needing your ass saved
Git gud, scrub

Mark of a worst girl is that she attracts a bunch of beta orbiters who are too dim to realize how shit she is

Worst girl.

Like this?

the lovers have the best tits in each persona game, fact

I want to feel her feet on my dick.

>Haru
>worst

They're big without being the biggest. A perfect handful.

Mitsuru has nicer breasts than yukari tho

>tits
Midriff is where it's at you philistine

This time I'm going for Rise in P4. Should I?

Should you?

I want to bury my face in that abdomen.

Best option is to date them all and dump them on V-Day, but Rise is the least bad of all of them, so sure, why not.

>Midriff
Based

Only if you like being a cuck. You don’t, right?

So it is.

Rise is just 'ok' but manages to be the best from the P4 female cast. It's amazing how many girls are interesting in P3/P5 and how P4 just completely bores me.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. Already seen Yukiko and Chie scenes, I wonder if I should just fuck it and become Chad.

>the lovers have the best tits in each persona game, fact
That's wrong.

Not a chance, I saw that one picture when user collected all of those. It made me feel bad, even though it wasn't me who did that. I'm too empathic for this shit, rejecting girls at their events is enough.

This. P3 has Yuko, Liz, Chihiro, and Mitsuru. P5 has Futaba, Ann, Tae, Hifumi, and the Lolis. P4 has Rise, kind of.

If you're willing to forgive them for pushing you in the puke river AND that shit at the hot springs, (neither of which was Chad's fault, I'll remind you) you're a more patient man than I. Get your balls out of your purse you fucking pussy.

>Mitsuru "executes" you without letting you explain yourself if she catches you
>Yukari almost gets you and Junpei killed by thugs
>This is fine
>P4 does the same thing
>Wtf? These bitches!?

I forgive, but not forget. Antagonizing everyone is never a good choice, and, after all, there were good times as well. Get out of your basement.

>Getting caught

>low test

>Getting caught
Not the point. None of the other girls stick up for you either by the way.

Junpei is the one who dragged you into that shit, you get out while the getting's good and you're fine. No harm, no foul

And if you get caught doing NOTHING wrong, they don't let you explain yourself and immediately jump to conclusions.

Which is why you, as a proactive and forward-thinking individual, should not let yourself get caught. Keep up with me here, man

I wish there was a way to avoid this shit, but game pretty much railroads you into either of those situations. I'm more mad at Teddie for ruining the festival.
No reason to get mad at situations you have no control over.

You're the one not getting my point that the girls in P3 are just as bad as the ones in P4 when it comes to jumping to conclusions and not letting you explain yourself.

I love Haru

Why do people love Yukari when Mitsuru

Maybe, just maybe, some people like Yukari more. You can cheat your dick, but you can't cheat your heart.

>not loving both
I knew Sup Forums was gay but this is just getting ridiculous

There is no "point". If a girl catches you peeking at her in the bath, you're getting your ass kicked. No girl, fictional or otherwise, is going to let you explain right then and there, nor should you waste your time trying to make excuses. The difference is that in P3, it's your own fault for being in the girls' bath (alternatively, for letting Junpei trick you into it). In P4, the girls were in YOUR bath and made it out like it was your fault, then didn't even own up to it.

Mitsuru for waifuing, Yukari for lewds

>Why do people love Yukari when Mitsuru
Some people just hate themselves.

thats not a wise approach to life

> If a girl catches you peeking at her in the bath, you're getting your ass kicked. No girl, fictional or otherwise, is going to let you explain right then and there, nor should you waste your time trying to make excuses
Maybe if they're a bitch. You know why you couldn't just stand up right when they walked in to tell them the truth? Because you get told you'd just get executed anyway. Bitch.

I don't know, mate. I thought my whole life and I'm virgin in his twenties lurking Sup Forums.

Both are for lewding, only girl for waifuing is Aigis.

>Haven't had a tickle scene since P3 Fes.

Life's cruel.

>Chie

Best girl coming through

That's far from the worst thing you can be.

worst girl from worst game

I never played Golden, but every out of context scene I've ever seen with Marie makes her look increasingly unlikable.

Not much better in context

Why do people feel the need to "sign" their digital cut-outs?

So this pic will be canon then?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZNCGAnNzk

that doujin was good but the art was mediocre

>That little dance she does on the song selection
Cute.

I love Fuuka!

I'm the best

Fuck yes

Go for Ai instead like a true patrician

It's the Navigators you guys, with Futaba being the absolute worst of all.

Is it a challenge?

Why is she so perfect

because she's fake

Beautiful, smart, elegant, cute laugh, best girl to settle down and start a family with to name a few

Exactly user, she's objectively the best.

All of these.

yes

She even gets to wear heels in her summer costume

I like how she doesn't even deny it.

What a sad figure.

>Team Sweater

Maybe. But the Priestess always has the best hips, which is more important.

Not Fuuka

>ywn smell Chie's beefy meat farts

Well, 2/3 isn't bad.

>crop top and skirt
Who knew tomboys could be so slutty.

Unintentionally slutty is the best kind.

I'm guessing it's Mitsuru in Persona 3

Yes.

I hope so.

>Yukari would like Chie, but be occasionally exasperated by how dumb she is
>Chie would be dazzled by Yukari's "city girl" aura
>Haru would keep getting caught up in Chie's pace
>Yukari would find Haru cute

>Kanji would act like a creep for wanting to touch Haru's hair

If you're talking about measurements, then Mitsuru definitely wins as far as bust and hips though.

Kanji prefers animal hair, so he'd be more interested in Morgana

Must be from all the Wild Duck Burger.

>Teddie would see Morganna as yet another rival
>Morganna would find Teddie to be annoying
>Morganna would be apprehensive about Koromaru at first, but would warm up to him.
>Teddie would get jealous.
>One day, Door, Yu and Joker would find Morganna sleeping on top of Koromaru and would start madly snapping pictures with their phones

>ywn lick their midriffs.