Gigantic Servers Shutting Down

gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10748144
>It is with heavy hearts that we announce the January Update is the final content update for Gigantic, and the game servers will be discontinued on July 31, 2018.
>Discontinuing Gigantic was not an easy decision. The game is a unique and exciting experience that captured many hearts and minds. Unfortunately, it did not resonate with as many players as we’d hoped.
Shame, with proper advertising I think this would've had decent success and it had some really neat character designs.

I wouldve played it if it ran on my taoster when I tried it out.

maybe people dont play these games because there's no fucking point to playing a game that will be shut down in 6 months

After July 31. I will no longer be able to protect birb mama...

Nobody played it because it was windows 10 exclusive for 2 years

>with proper advertising I think this would've had decent success
no nigga if the requirement were lower then the brazilians and ruskies who plague f2p games could of kept the game alive

So I will never ever be able to play Mozu again?

She won't need protecting.

Seems it was a gigantic failure.

Not funny

because she'll be ded

Shame.

It's funny because when it came out I said over and over that it wouldn't last and people were calling me retarded saying it's servers were becoming more popular by the day. Not happy about being right, but the game just didn't have a great design to it and was too stressful

>Too stressful is now a valid complaint.

I want off this faggy ride.

farewell my little chicken
it was fun while it lasted

We all knew it was fleeting you pansy

Literally the first I've heard of this game was hearing that they were shutting it down

>has to aim and dodge spells in a fast paced game
>starts hyperventilating
>"S-skill ? T-this game sucks !!!!!!!!!! It'll be dead in no time h-haha !!!! I was right haha :) so stressful terrible design i majored in game design btw

>everyone calling the no skill dipshit a pansy
>he gets the last laugh anyway because the game is shutting down
odd feeling.

It was an ok game, nothing more.

I legit don't get why casuals chill here.

Spoilers: Battlerite is next.

Alright, I'll word it in vidyr gaemor talk for you.
Playing with rando's was a mess. Most often teams lose because they don't upgrade their towers correctly and everyone ignoring signaling while trying to take the enemy team on solo. The classes were great and the movement felt good, but it was far too easy to get demolished. I only gave it about 10 hours of playtime before giving up. All of the attacks are far too obnoxious in presentation to look good during a 3v3.

i was really hyped for this game
even pressured my friend into playing it with me
but turns out it was a visual mess almost impossible to understand what was going on during teamfights

Literally all games will be shut down eventually
Always online must be killed or must have mandatory server and master client tools shipped with the game

Furfaggotry will keep it alive.

What a gigantic waste of money and development time!

Do you bark orders at people? I bet you hide behind your hair.

That's hilarious, because back in the day everything other than an MMO operated based on player hosted servers. I don't want to invest into games nowadays since they die whenever the publisher feels like pulling the plug.

I don't stay interested long enough for that to matter.

Why didn't furfaggotry keep Gigantic alive then?