Tfw you will never make 6 figures a year to sit around and play vidya for 5 hours a day every day to every couple of...

>tfw you will never make 6 figures a year to sit around and play vidya for 5 hours a day every day to every couple of days.
>tfw you will never be able to turn your neetdom and vidya passion into a profitable career.
life is unfair.

I already do, as well as work out. Pays to play mobile shit that my viewers will generously donate to for me to pull shit from. I never have to spend a single dime on it.

>Pays to play mobile shit that my viewers will generously donate to for me to pull shit from.

Dmonty is that you

You need just two things for that

A. A personality

B. Your fucking normie attractive face taking up a good 1/3rd of the entire screen

fgo?

Go back to where you came from

I actually do feel bad for people who are stuck playing mobile shit because I have spent hundreds of hours on mobile shit, luckily never spent a single penny, and the initial fun and rush of whatever mobile game it might be goes away after just a few months.

Having to play that on stream as your job must feel like an actual job.

Nah bruh but close.
Bingo, as well as other games like Dokkan Battle, FEH, and some other stuff. It’s seriously so easy and you can work out and do your own stuff without having to invest in much shit since these people pay YOU to pull. It’s ridiculous but I’m glad I jumped on the bandwagon early. With this and my regular job, it’s jisy easy as fuck cash and I bank all my money instead of spending it like most stream retards.
Oh the fun ends most of the time, but I just find it hilarious how people will PAY you to make your account better. I can’t explain their thought process, but easy money I’ll never complain about.

are you that insane something guy?
i saw a post on my group where it shows him burning altera in order to pull bryn

>ywn stream yourself playing vidya with revealing clothing while hundreds of desperate horny women shower you with donations

>twitch faggots going on "vacation"
this triggers me. every day is a vacation for you.

>people will PAY you to make your account better. I can’t explain their thought process

They're living their dream through you. Their dream that consists of having rainbow-star Caulifla and other waifu cards in their deck.

Dokkan Battle is big on youtube but the content and banners have been pretty shit lately and some die-hard fans have been starting to shit back at it

i mean, what's stopping you?

5XLNA-88XRQ-8TDLV

so should i start a twitch stream then? I don'\t talk that much.
My facial expressions when playing games basically looks like Rich Evans when hes watching star wars trailers.
not very exciting

I started off playing archeage, and grew to a healthy 200 viewers near instantly thanks to cohh raiding me, and continued to grow to nearly 500 by the end of the second month of the game existing. I moved on to other games because I saw the writing on the wall that the game wasn't going to be updated in a regular manner, and I don't regret it. I lost about 300 viewers, but built them back playing variety shit and picking up new viewers.

That said, I don't make anywhere near 6 figures. A good month, I'll have about 500 subs, after fees to my manager and other employees, I make out about $500 in profit. It's pretty neat, especially since my manager is fine being paid less than minimum wage on a commission basis. He basically shills my channel for me, it's great.

I will say that playing 1 game is a surefire way to get fucked when that game shuts down. And trust me anons, the games always shut down.

it's similar to playing games on a stage for a live audience
if you just play quietly no one will care

>My facial expressions when playing games basically looks like Rich Evans when hes watching star wars trailers.
Works for Shroud...

he's also a pro.

I'm getting ready to go big on Twitch , I mean start promoting and playing on there. I just need to get myself moving , I already got my account my equipment my camera and xsplit and I'm already a casual YouTuber but I've never gone full force.
Getting moving seems to be the hard part. I can do it.
I'm going to be recording my YouTube videos live on Twitch since nobody is watching anyway
then I can get familiar with everything.
I don't even know how anybody finds you on Twitch.

Shroud is also an ex professional player with a name behind him and the skill to back it up

Not with that attitude user

He's proof you also don't need to have a personality.

This puts everything into perspective now. Thanks bro. It makes perfect sense. And yeah dokkan battle I got so much rainbow shit thanks to these viewers and still get money donated to do the events, but that FEH money is rolling the fuck in. Seriously, I encourage anyone to get on that shit now if you want easy as fuck money.

Bro it doesn’t matter if your reactions are plain as shit, you’ll make bank if you hit a niche mobile game or even FEH. If anything, what you just described works out better for you because you’ll get some smucks that will feel sorry for you, and donate cash easily to you to cheer you up. Play to your strengths and weaknesses

just watch my stream instead ;]

>xsplit
get rid of xsplit, firstly. It used to have advantages over obs before studio became the main fork, but now they're basically identical, except obs has tons of plugins, and xsplit just has better support.
second you need to grow, ideally in a single game, to cultivate an audience, because variety never pays unless you're in the top 3 rows (AKA "page 1/front page") of a game, because no one, I repeat NO ONE scrolls to the bottom of a fucking game's directory to look for a streamer. Moving from game to game when you have 5-6 viewers will never help you at all. Stick to one game, ideally something in the "golden range" of 100-3000 viewers, where you stand a chance of being seen as a streamer. Grow to 30-40 people, expect half of them to dip on you when you move to another game, it's just how things go.

After that you generally want to work on finding games that will be new and have some sort of interest, but also won't be totally smashed by other high popularity streamers. fighterZ was a really good one, fgc hadn't infested it with their circlejerk nonsense yet, most popular streamers are playing mhw instead. But it's too late to start streaming it now. Best bet is mg survive, it's going to tank, but week 1-2 will keep it above 3000 viewers. you'll be able to go to any game you want after and probably keep a healthy amount of people, probably 40%-50%.

Why the fuck do you need employees to stream on Twitch?

Well, employees probably isn't the right word.
One is my accountant who I pay with twitch money as he's taken on balancing my books for that on top of my other business. One is my manager who I pay about $200 a month to go and shill my channel on gamefaqs and random discords and whatnot. I have an audio and video tech who helps getting shit set up so I can do important things. I originally did everything myself, but it's just way too much of a hassle and you lose so much time every day, hours ensuring the new obs update didn't fuck your ass sideways, or some wayward windows update hasn't started making your game crash.

I come home, sit down, start up my stream, start playing games. That said, if you're NEET you could totally do it all yourself no problem (but i'd still recommend finding someone to moderate/assist you in general, it's such a weight off your shoulders to be able to talk to someone in your chat, and also doesn't make you look/seem as spergtastic as someone talking to nobody.) But I'm not NEET, I have a full time business that I run, so I decided to cut a few hours every week from stream setups.

I see, doesn't seem worth it for $500 (for you, I mean, ie. someone with an actual job).

Do you actually have fun doing it?

I do, I have a lot of fun actually. I also haven't paid for a game I wanted in about 3 years now. They either get gifted to me, or developers outright ask me to play it for them. There are benefits besides the money. It's super relaxing to come home, just turn on a game, not have to pretend, not have to put on a smile, not have to be nice to every retard that comes into my chat. I can be myself and people like me for it.

And really, sappy as it might sound, I appreciate my community, a lot of the people that watch me have been watching me for 3, almost 4 years now. They're closer friends than most friends I have in real life. It's wild.

I never streamed for the money anyway, it just sort of fell in my lap.

Listen to this man bros. We are making bank and it’s really as easy as we are making it sound. Just think of a game you can profit off of that’s low key, but still has a fan base willing to shell out money to see you play, and you’re set.

It's NOT that easy though, it's difficult, I was lucky as a motherfucker, and got blessed with near instant success, and in 2014 no less, when there was a lot less saturation of the market.

That's interesting. Would you be willing to share your channel? Doesn't seem like you have any reason to care about being associated with Sup Forums.

I started in 2013, but the mobile market blow up helped me out a shit ton with mashing so much easy cash. The only issue I really see nowadays is most people don’t know how to get into the mobile aspect without wanting to kill themselves. Once people figure that shit out, you can make some decent cash off it if you’re not big like say you and I. Gachas are just way too easy to profit off of nowadays. Console and PC games will obviously be harder to get into if you didn’t start out early like you and I, but there’s still niche shit out there that could get you cash like that user mentioned about MGsurvive.

More that I just don't want to be banned from Sup Forums for shilling my shit here, less that I care about people from here coming and boosting my viewcount. You'd have to be retarded to not want that, but Sup Forums's a horrendous addiction to me and I hate being banned.

I mean, going for niche titles is only worth that 1 or 2 weeks, and you're gambling that people actually want to watch you and not just the game, that's the issue with new releases. Stick with something that's multiplayer, and has legs, and you'll do alright. But you then run the risk of a shutdown. I streamed gigantic for almost a month back when it went into whatever they called their open beta last year, it was great, but even then, it was obvious people weren't going to stick with it.

Paragon too, great game, real graphics but a shit dev team who didn't know what they wanted for the game.

90% of twitch streaming (besides mobile stuff and IRL, since I don't touch those categories) is picking the right game at the right time. Unless you're already huge, playing a new title will just bury you at the bottom of the game's directory, like trying to stream pubg/league right now.