Historical game

>historical game
>takes place in time and place where there were absolutely without a shadow of doubt no black people.
>"RACIST GAME HAS NO BLACK PEOPLE IN IT REEEEEEEE"

How does this even happen? Don't they still teach history in public school?

>Open world trash
Get out

It is a fictional game. They could have put black people in if they wanted.

Majority of Black Panther audience think that Wakanda is a real place . Google searches for tickets there skyrocketed after the trailer. I'm sure same will be after movie release.

Why is it the white mans responsibility to inject diversity into their work? Why don't we have black people creating games if they so badly want to see themselves in them?

But they don't want to, because it is based in a historically accurate setting. If this upsets you go make a mud cookie baking simulator.

It is a fictional game. They could have not put black people in if they wanted.

And they didn't, case closed.

We are literally going to kill you.

>Why don't we have black people creating games
is that a serious question

Historical fiction, not fantasy

>make a Formula 1 game
It is a fictional game. They could have put monster trucks in if they wanted.

It must be hard not to understand basic statistics

Because you benefit from being white every day. You therefore have a moral responsibility of provide equal representation in your work.

Why is it always black people who complain about this kind of shit. I never see Asians or Indians or Native Americans complain about a lack of representation when it comes to how certain time periods are portrayed.

>public school
black people don't go to school retard

reparashun etc etc

What's more interesting is how this thread happens every day.

>Why is it always black people who complain about this kind of shit.
Actually, it's white trash complaining

I am not going to be punished because my ancestors were not lazy sacks of shit.

Every majority white country needs diversity and a large influx of brown people. just the way it is.

>You therefore have a moral responsibility

So another race has to do more work because of what they were born as?

white liberals

>slaves
>lazy

pick one

This person is the most racist person here. They think black people are incapable of doing anything without the white man's aid.

Yes, white trash

Oh who cares if it has black people, is it a good game or not?

Lack of black people does not make it a better or worse game.

it is

Daily reminder that KCD is first person Medieval Bop-it QTE combat

Daily reminder this game has been simplified for console players

Daily reminder this game doesn't have multiplayer; instead you'll be challenged by multiple play throughs of the same game without scaling difficulty to compensate.

Daily reminder you play as the son of a blacksmith but the devs cut blacksmithing from the game

Daily reminder that the blocking system in this game is "press the block button now" prompt on your HUD

Daily reminder Warhorse is a terrible company

Daily reminder Siege finally got new lighting

Daily reminder only 16 square kilometers of boring empty landscape

Daily reminder shills post Kingdom Come: Deliverance threads every few hours on Sup Forums

Daily reminder Mordhau will blow this game out the god damn water.

The intelligence of the negro is inferior, it does not have the capacity to make civilization, let alone such a complicated task such as making a game. Niggers have difficulty even eating enough to survive. So the negro must chimp out to the noble white man so his monkey face can be injected into games without warrant. That is all the negro is capable of - dependence on superior humans such as whites.

And again. Sup Forums really did a number on your brain.

>slavs who were murdered by Nazis and were under Soviets and Communism benefit from American "being white"
How about you kill yourself my man?

Take responsibility for yourself for once in your life

very interesting, please explain why, and be specific to ME, and my situations

>Daily reminder this game doesn't have multiplayer;
And that is a bad thing how exactly?
Thank god for them not injecting online cancer.

>Because you benefit from being white every day.
Why is this blatant lie so popular

the saddest part is that there are those who actually believe this shit

if black people want more inclusion why don't they gather together and make their own game without the help of the white plague?

is it because it wouldn't sale well?
because it wouldn't.

>you benefit from being white every day
No I don't. No white person benefits from being white.

Then I guess a better question is why do black people always appear to get a priority over other races when it comes to "fair" and "diverse" representation?

Felt pretty trash when I played the beta. The combat is weaker than even mountain blade

Hate truth?

You don't suffer under institutional racism.

No wonder slavs hates everyone. I'd be pissed if I had nazis and commies in my yard.

No, you just literally don't understand how statistics work. You are genuinely dumber than the average nigger. How does that make you feel?

Because white trash

>institutional racism
No such thing

you suffer from a mental illness

You have no idea.
There is a reason why Poland was so angry after getting called Nazis because they were celebrating their Independence Day.

>Statistics = Sup Forums brainwashing and far-right fabrication becuase they're politically inconvient for you or you find them uncomfortable

>>>/reddit/

it matters in movies, so why not in games too?

Vavra sure plumped up didn't he

>yet another kingdom come thread full of false flags and bait
can we just talk about the fucking video game?

How are these statistic false?

>numbers without context are so useful, i literally jack off to them every day
You're so cool bro

>AHH NOOOO, REALITY!!! INTERNET, DELETE THIS NOW!

Protip: you can't judge such things when you are a white man (and I can tell you're white)

I never said they were false. Fuck, you're stupid.

>you'll be challenged by multiple play throughs of the same game without scaling difficulty to compensate.
You were so close to finding the answer on your own.
Combat vs the AI is skyrim tier. The animations are modeled after actual fighting movements but the input is literally the HUD telling you when to block, blocking isn't directional either. Just simply "block now" with timing being rewarded. No aiming. No directional matching. Just "block now".

Please explain how slavs benefit from American bullshit?

>institutional racism.
affirmative action and racial quotas.

Then how did is 'misunderstand them? What was my error?

This.

The last time I seen my race in a game it was a good game, the original Prey. Mafia 3 can suck a bag of dicks and NBA 2k18 robs you of money just to customize your character.

Protip: you can't judge such things when you are a retarded manchild (and I can tell you're retarded)

>muh mitigating factors

>They could have put black people in if they wanted.
>wanted
and they didn't. end of story.

>institutional racism
I'll take things that don't exist for $800, Alex.

>you're wrong because I say so

yes, please enlighten me, tell me what I have done to oppress others I've never met

Judging an entire group of people by them. It's so obvious I can only imagine you're an actual boomer

Ok if you don't want people misinterpret information then explain your point, we are not in your head to understand your thoughts. Explain how the interpretation is wrong besides you are a dumb nigger.

We can. It's just every time we mention our issues with the game the local reddit shill gets buttblasted into the sky, accusatory, and downright offers nothing to the discussion.

It's not, it's whiny soyboy whites.

And....that's....exactly....the problem?? You are so stupid lol

did someone post the bbc blackwashing history for kids yet?

that's the very definition of RACISM

You see Peter...

I'd honestly just rather make fun of you guys. It's fun watching you try to prove anyone is lower than you are.

>gets attacked by a tyrannical regime
>gets free for a instant and then go to another flavor tyrannical regime
>finally get rid of the cancer
>Gets called as the original regime that caused all the pain.
I can't feel fully the rage but just the thought irritates me a lot.

bait ;(

They wanted to make historical game set in old Bohemia, there is no point do add blacks there other than diversity quotas.
Besides they are slavic developers, they don't care jack shit about your American Imperialism.

Pattern recondition is how humans survive. Why don't you go walk through the ghetto at 12 o'clock at night? Saying it's dangerous would be judgmental after all.

>still no Victorian era games that don't revolve around steampunk garbage

Not all racism is bad

Affirmative action = good
Not putting people of colour in your game because you wanted to pander to alt right neo nazis = bad

>pretending to be retarded
Jesus Jamal.

Because they're the darkest. "Diversity" quotas favor you more the darker your skin is. It's pretty funny actually how liberal white traitors think their reverse racist system isn't racist.

Now Poland apparently is responsible for Holocaust aswell.
Poor Germans, all these years they were blamed for crimes of those slavs.

>Why is it the white mans responsibility to inject diversity into their work? Why don't we have black people creating games if they so badly want to see themselves in them?

There are over a billion Africans and yet they produce nothing.

bubububut it triggers the SJW! Epic Kek!

>alt right neo nazis
And here we go

>Imperialism

>haha I lost that argument, but you guys are losers. LOLXD good day!

Wew lad

So what are you arguing you stupid nigger?

It's a troll. Actual SJWs type more like women.

Yes, your Imperialism, keep your pets on the leash so they don't lash out at people who don't care about your pets, america.

Actually there was some shit over Civilization's portrayal of some native dude who was a historical leader just a few weeks ago

In this case is worse because you are forcing someone to put something to avoid a "social pressure" over something, actually creating a resentful group over whatever you are fighting for because the tactic of bullying people to get your point across is fucking retarded.