Whatever happened to The Best Gamers?

Whatever happened to The Best Gamers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu2C3A2q-sI
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=519163411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They got to addicted to smelling my pee pee

rockcock got cucked

I thought he was dating a tranny. Seems like the opposite of cuck.

the shtick got old and the attempts at serious videos only proved how dumb they were

e-drama happened.

The editor/writer (Dingdong on OneyPlays) is a dumbass. The voice over people kept having infighting and he didn’t put his foot down. He knew Justin Roiland and he offered them a shot at a pilot for adult swim, but the others fucked it all up so it never happened.

Then he gave the YouTube channel to rockcock and fucked off to oneyplays

They were good when they pretended to be retards. And then everyone found out their retardation was genuine. The channel died quickly after that.

Pretty much. He takes down tweets when his girlfriend doesn't like them so his quality went down.

Karnivore had a busy life. Rockcock got bored, tired and gave up. Everyone else fucked off

Turned out having one joke gets old after a couple videos.

Not a surprise. It seems to be tradition to be absolutely abhorrent as possible when it comes from people born in Chicago.

E-celebs aren't video games.

All I know about them is that they used to do streams with Sleepycabin back in 2015. I wish that never happened.

Since this is a TBG thread we should refer to his original name, CousinSkeeter

He basically doesn't do his videos with the chick anymore recently and the quality skyrocketed.

Never shoulda touched her

The MW3 video never gets old

He went by Hoopwise before that. I wonder why he keeps insisting there was no drama and everything was hunky dory with TBG despite there was clear evidence of this since 2012. Thrre's literal pastebins of shit going down. Hoopwise is a poor liar.

>WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
>FOR FIVE YEARS!

What is the appeal to Dingdong?

He legit cums to trumpet sounds and acts like a attention starved little kid while he roleplays as a reptile. When he does not indulge in his fetishes, he has a really cancerous personality, purposely creates drama, and acts like he is the neutral party voice of reason for it. The dude is off his fucking rockers.

>Implying
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu2C3A2q-sI

Worth it just for this

We will never see Trigger Treat or Tough Bippy. TT was literally supposed to come out years ago. It was even advertised on Steam.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=519163411

Too bad fucked over both Sleepycabin and The Best Gamers. It was not worth it. I wish Chris never met them on Second Life.

>trumpet

*tuba