This is *record scratch*. He is often seen as a firm and lawful, if not ruthless...

This is *record scratch*. He is often seen as a firm and lawful, if not ruthless, figure who holds little empathy towards humanity. Please say something nice about him

Shin Megami Tensei thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jM8i-aVltwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you repeat his name? I didn't hear it the first time

His name is *Yoshi sounds* In the Jp dub His name is occultic whispers, and I think it sounds cooler than record scratch.

this is yhwh he trained in the sonic academy and then fought lucifer but lucifer turned him to the darkness which made him very angry there is no way to pronounce his name in fact you cant even say it or he will torture you for eternity also he can go at a million miles per hour he is invincible and created the universe too.

Delete this son of man.

bump

>Supernova

ć‘Șわれよ!

BEHOLD MY DEMONS!

No, fuck you record scratch. I hope aleph kills you again.

youtube.com/watch?v=jM8i-aVltwA

Do people actually think this is good writing?

Walter is the best chaosbro.

I wanna mating press this doggo.

>405557086
>he's back at it again

>4A
No

Best girl.

I'll bite. What's wrong with it?

My megami

>YHVH
another SMT thread off to a great start

>when mainline has better girls then persona

... that pic not related, right?

It always did.

Very related. First we have demonfus, now we are taking the waifus.

All of the females in IVA were complete fucking garbage though. From personality and actions to their designs.
Actually, that applies to males too.

>now

will the switch one go back to a more serious plot or we'll keep going the persona way like apocalypse

Asahi and Toki are total cuties all the way through. The only bad part is Toki going haywire at the route split.

Hiroko looks so much better in Kaneko's old style then nu.