What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Ubishit knows they cant compete with GTA so they make these things

shitty aircraft controls.

56% of dl complete. I'm in a mood for some operator kino.

God tier amount of customization and shooting but absolutely awful execution

Easily one of the most boring games ever.

Then I have some bad news for you. this game sucks

I'm PIRATING it, so either way is fine. Just want to form my own opinion.

Well, he died first of all, and then they continued to make games with his name on them

Why can we not get a HD Remaster of Original Ghost Recon for fucks sake.

Literally the easiest thing, don't have to touch the code at all, just update everything with 4k textures and extra polygons and shit so it looks like Crysis but with the exact same mechanics of Original Ghost Recon

Also Wildlands is absolute garbage. Plays more like a fucking Grand theft Auto game. shits all over the Ghost Recon brand.

That's illegal

Nothing, it sold a fuckton.

Any good cracked version with patches?

Didn't it sold extremely well? Whenever people ask "what went wrong", it's almost always about games selling absurd amount of copies.

The Division is another game that comes to mind.

But is the game good?

Typical Ubisoft game:
>10 types of missions
>copy-paste 10000 times
>charge $60

those anti air installations, that's what fucking went wrong

>hope you enjoy flying that plane 5 feet above the ground at all times because otherwise you're dead, and even then we'll still let them detect you sometimes lol

Wrangling 4 retard AI's around with you in single player ruined it for me. If they where removable it would be perfect.

Decent, but extremely repetitive. Also
>can't customize AI squadmates
>half, if not more, of the customization items are microtransactions
>driving is sloppy as fuck, just like every recent Ubishit game
>Unidad seem to gravitate to your location despite being undetected
>multiplayer is full of camping faggots

Wait, it sold well? Fuck, you just know they're gonna make an open world Splinter Cell.

Imagine if Ubisoft tried to make a MGSV clone with online co-op and did a somewhat decent job. Its gameplay is not nearly as deep as MGSV, but its fun regardless. The game is the standard 'go here, clear out these outposts, get new guns and upgrades, get new abilities' all ubisoft shooters are but its got a gigantic map (think Just Cause) and the environments are pretty gorgeous and unique (salt flats, jungle, mountains, swamps, desert, and different variants of all of them).

I think PS4 has a timed trial. Give it a shot if it sounds interesting.

>Unidad seem to gravitate to your location despite being undetected

As far as I can tell that's all enemies if they're hunting you. They want you to keep moving