Stop playing gacha games

Stop playing gacha games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bqtXfEBTp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Implying I play the kikiest shit kikes ever devised
I played Fire Emblem Heroes for like three days back when it came out but then I relaized I was never going to get anything I actually wanted unless I spent my shekels
Quit it by the fourth day

I've only played Fire Emblem and I haven't spent any of my money on it, so I think I'm good.

Holy shit did you go back in time 2 years to find that shit banner? None of those units have been relevant since 2015 when that banner came out besides Zidane and even he's meh at best now.

Fuck you though, FFBE is great in spite of being a Gacha since it actually bothers to have gameplay and explorable dungeons/towns and an awesome story

But the cute girls!

>all those ffix characters but no freya
IT'S NOT FAIR

Is Relm in yet?

Freya's in the game. She's complete shit. Even her TMR is worthless. I sell every copy i get of her now. Now fuck back off to your furry board, faggot.

Stop playing shit gacha games. FFRK is far superior.

Not even in JP yet. FF6 is criminally underrepresented. Only 2 of the chars in so far are worth shit, one's RNG-based and only good in Arena or for Petrify exploits(which was fixed in GL this last week or two), and the other's a Mage who doesn't even use Magic. Cyan, Edgar, Sabin are all still stuck at 4 stars max, Gau was complete shit, Terra's "okay" but not useful in any real trial, and Shadow's still the literal, and I actually do mean literal for once, worst unit in the game, with a whopping ZERO bonus passives worth noting and ZERO Attack Skills. They're ALL Evasion or Hide skills. Not even a shitty 1.3x dmg attack skill.

FF6 deserves far more than it got in both FFBE and the Mobile/Steam port. It's a fucking crime.

But it's basically like MGSV mercenary dispatch missions, and I like collecting cute cats

...I never thought I would actually want to play a cat game but that picture makes me genuinely curious. Is Castle Cats the name or just your screenshot name? That derpy fucker in back looks like my kinda cat.

I'm in too deep to quit. Really wish I never started.

It's called Castle Cats. It's free on the google play store.

>the other's a Mage who doesn't even use Magic
Trance Terra's chaining skills seem like magic though even if it's just a dim white circle.

>tfw the best shot for characters you like to reappear or get acknowledged in a game is Gatcha garbage

Doesn't matter what they "seem" like - by Game Code Standards, it's an Ability and Dualcast doesn't work on it. With her Enhancements she gets the equivalent, but that still doesn't make sense - the only good mages in the entire game don't use magic except for Barbariccia and Enraged Shantotto. Even FF2 Emperor's best skill, Fire From Below, is an Ability. It's a fundamental flaw that makes Mages less desirable than physical DPS in every situation that isn't heavily Phys resistant.

>the only good mages in the entire game don't use magic except for Barbariccia and Enraged Shantotto
What are Rinoa and 7-star Lulu then?

No

I want to fuck Freya

I was talking GL but yeah, JP has a few more, but Mages still have alot of flaws that make them less desirable than Physical dmg dealers.

Holy shit from the thumbnail I can only see some spooky face almost jumped out my chair

I play the jurassic park builder and duel links. I’ll be damned if I ever put a dime into em’ tho.

Shadow is leagues better than several FP units

At least you chose the one and only fun one.

Nearly every good mage is better than every good physical unit.
Every boss has more DEF than SPR, MAG is much easier to stack to cap in global, and they don't suffer penalties from DW.

i was playing FFRK and GranBlue since they are actually decent games. absolutely no idea why BE was the popular one though, its has the worst art and mechanics. whats up with that?

now we have DissidiaOO but it has 2 days of content and its not seemingly like a very good game, but people are quite liking it. i just auto'd through everything with basic striker characters and nothing mattered. i like actually having job roles and setting parties up, which is why i liked RK.

>Make game with god tier selection of cute girls
>Also make the gameplay extremely frustrating where either one combo too much or one combo too little can spell goodbye to 99+ stamina
>Also the dungeons practically have to be read up on online or you could run into a boss that counters your team and you die
Alchemist Code is the gacha kusoge of choice for me, I generally get an average of a 5* every 10pull, not counting the guaranteed 5*s from any step 3s I do on a banner. I went into the endgame stages for the new event and cleared them both on my first attempt. Couldn't say that about p&d for the 4 or so years I played it.

It's also easier to go out of control with a good mage, especially if you set up a tornado meme team with actual units instead of Shantottos

ok, but what about f2p mobile games that aren't gacha but have equally jewish schemes?

youtube.com/watch?v=2bqtXfEBTp0

Fuck you I'm having fun

>Animal units have better art than human units
>They get power creeped most of the time
I bet tank doggo is power creeped at this point too

You shitting on my girl trance terra bitch?

It depends if the skills scale off of art I or magic even the heaviest physical hitter luneth uses SKILLS that scale off of his attack

PAD powercreep is too strong, I only keep playing because I spent so much time on it that it'd be a waste to just stop. And of course for the cute girls and very, VERY rare cool bro.

This Nigga has great taste

>he didn't pull on the revival banner

That's what happens when the developers love FFVI so much they put most of them first when the game gets released and they all get powercreeped do later on.

Sabin being a 4 star is just a crime.