Why am I doing this

why am I doing this

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Surgeon's_Recorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump because confusion

Because Naughty Dog writers are shitters who can’t write

spbp

because Joel realized that letting the girl die for a "cure" was basically a meme and figured it would be better if she lived. Also shes a surrogate daughter

Because it's not your choice to make. This is Joel and Ellies story, and this is the selfish choice that Joel makes

I love watching you nigger faggots shit on this game. Better get back to your weeaboo shovelware

this entire time you've been playing as a crazed psychopath and you're only questioning NOW why hes killing everyone?

The game has alot of audio logs of them doing the same thing they were going to do to Elle, other people with immunities.

None of them led to cures so its a huge waste of time anyway, him letting them dissect her wouldn't of made a cure anyway

>Those graphics
woah...

Joel did nothing wrong

>HEY! WHAT'RE YOU LOOKING AT?!

So Joel was only partially lying to Ellie?

Fireflies are fucking idiots and did nothing right.

Except for murdering and robbing countless innocent people, a history of torture, and jeopardizing his own brothers safety

Yes.

>saves Ellies life from a bunch of retards
>selfish
Kill yourself

Ive played the game a bunch but dont remember any audio logs specifically stating others being immune.

I thought this thread was about you trying to look up the gown.

You're an idiot if you think otherwise. How many innocent people did he murder just to keep one girl alive? He only did what he did because of his own selfish desire to love again, and not being able to lose someone else

This.

bc that's his waifu

I only shot the doc that was threatening me with a scalpel.
I also realized that humanity could evolve to become immune to the fungus if Ellie ever passed down her genes. Not with Joel, you perverted fucks, since he treated her like a daughter replacement.

You must save bby gurl. Can't wait for the 2nd one.

The Last of Us - Inner Demons

>Not with Joel, you perverted fucks
There's like one doujin. Too bad.

Because you're a pedo and the devs knew you'd try to look up her gown you sick fuck

That's cause he's lying dude. I've played it so many times and there aren't any recorders that say that. He's just extrapolating what he wants to think happened.

Wow, a character in a story is human and not a robot that does shit based on pleasing some autist watching the story?
Damn him1!

Dude, in a world like that you may as well have whatever reason you need to kill because if you don't then someone else would kill you first. I think even if it were just pure self preservation then that's as good a reason as any.

This is a really good ending.

thats what these turbo autists in this thread are saying. They dont realize its a fucking movie.

And you somehow think a bunch of assholes like the Fireflies will just give the cure away willy-nilly to everyone. They would hold it ransom for an unattainable price

well yeah

But she's a lesbian. It's nature's final jest.

>lesbians are infertile

>Ay man we got one test subject
>Lets destroy her for a process we aren't 100% sure works
>We are smart people!

can you zoom in on ellies feet pls?

This.

>Introduce interesting, morally gray character with a justifiable narrative
>OH NO THE PLAYERS WON'T LIKE HAVING TO KILL HIM
>OKAY NOW HE'S A CRRRRAAAAZY CANNIBAL PEDOPHILE, GO STAB HIM!

because you have no life

also you are cancer

Maybe she'll get raped. I could picture the scene.
>hunter is pinning her down
>she's having flashbacks of David when he tried to do the same
>she keeps expecting Joel to rescue her
>he doesn't this time

Because Joel hate to let pussy to waste

its a meme

>No panties
Western devs.

thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Surgeon's_Recorder

I hate Sarah, she's to the loli SFM scene what Elizabeth was to the regular SFM scene.

So I was right patients=/=immune.

Could just be early infections

Apperently you sucked at playing the game then, or at least conveniently ignored audio recordings.

says the ugly autist on Sup Forums on a friday night
dont kid yourself

>thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Surgeon's_Recorder
So they just say that Ellie is immune and they have no idea why. Ok they butcher some people to try to find a solution but they never say these people were immune

10/10 scene transition.

They've had other patients they've ran experiments on. It's obvious Ellie is the best sample case they've had, but not the first.

its probably the same person forcing this shit each thread

Because even though he’s saving the world, he’s losing his

That does not anywhere say that they've experimented on other immune subjects. You clearly misinterpreted what the doctor is saying dipshits. He says as we've seen in past cases and explains that the fungus is in her brain like as they've seen in any infected person, then goes on to say however her cell count and everything are normal. As in it's something new that he hasn't seen yet.

>Wasting polys and effort on modeling that shit

The best thing around?

that game had a really satisfying shotgun from what I remember.

>panties
>a waste