Mario Movie

What the fuck is it even gonna be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aAvfgnbnGpc
youtube.com/watch?v=W_HUdf89hI8
youtube.com/watch?v=sI1Mu4Ee_c8
youtube.com/watch?v=NWBsbxF17AI
youtube.com/watch?v=XLTNFo6Ib2A
youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably about saving the princess like every other mario game

Who knows I just hope it isn't painfully mediocre like all of illuminations other movies

Rescue da princess

The same thing Paper Jam, Super Mario Adventures and the original anime movie were about.

It's going to be an adaption of Odyssey. You heard it here first, folks.

Bings and wahoos.

King Koopa comes from a parallel universe created when a meteorite hit the earth 65 million years ago. He's descended from dinosaurs and he's trying to merge his world with our world, so it's up to Mario Mario and Luigi Mario, two Italian plumbers from Brooklyn, to stop him.

They should probably cast an Englishman as Mario too, just to make it interesting.

The mushroom kingdom has to become more diverse so that they can fight Blumpf. Mario also enters a cuckold relationship with Peach. Heartwarming scene at the end where he watches Bowser fuck her

The worst part is that I can actually see this shit happening. Especially since fucking Illumination is at the helm

Bowser fed up with his inability to defeat Mario hires some new "minions"

>Implying the real ending isn't a prince coming out of nowhere and cucking both Mario & Bowser.

I haven't been to the theater in years
Anyone knows if they sell soy drinks? or if I'm allowed to bring my own?

it will be a sequel to the last one, like the new blade runner

Same as the live-action movie where the Bros discover the Mushroom Kingdom

Nice of the minions to invite us over for a picnic gay Luigi?

Will Bowser be played by Schwarzenegger?

Waluigi is the villain, played by Danny Devito

>Mario movie made by the guys that made Minions
>Sonic movie made people that have only made sub-par and bad movies
>Megaman movie is being directed by the guy that directed Paranormal Activity movies

Are videogame movies destined to be shit?

On the bright side, Nintendo is usually autistic about how the characters act, so it shouldn't be too out there.

>post-credits scene is Wario walking out of a bathroom after taking a fat garlic shit

Toad shenanigans, they'll be this movies' Minions and marketability.

Inb4 Bowser gets a villian song.

>yfw it's Biggering-tier
youtu.be/aAvfgnbnGpc

>Are videogame movies destined to be shit?

I think it could be worse, user.

Remake of the original Super Mario OVA where Mario got cucked by a dog.

>illumination
It's going to be HOW B-AH-AH-AH-AHD CAN I BE?
youtube.com/watch?v=W_HUdf89hI8

>Chris Meledandri
NoA was behind this, weren't they? What a horrible fucking team up, illumination will run it to the ground with the most cringiest shit and drones will lap it up.

I'm ashamed to be a mario fan

Let me dream user.

Is there something wrong with me if I like this?

I never watched the remake of the lorax, but this is pretty catchy.

Listen to the song in the post linked to that one. That second song got scrapped in favor of the song in your post because it was too dark or something

>We will never get a Mario movie directed by Wes Anderson

Peach being kidnapped like every game?

Yeah, I figured as much.

But I still think the second one is pretty Fun to listen to even if the song and the entire movie shit all over the Once-ler.

fpbp. I'm sure they're going to experiment with how to not make it such a vanilla movie, but Facebook Minion memes aside, Illumination is far from the worst creators of children's animated films. With them and Nintendo working together, I have a lot of faith in the movie being really good

Prepare for Peach to be a competent empowered woman who escapes before Mario can rescue her, and people to make ironic complaints about it which get picked up by shut-in NEET losers who think they are being serious, therefore making all gamers look retarded in the eyes of the rest of the world. (Again.)

I would unironically love a live action Mario movie along the lines of Space Jam.

It's gonna be the brown haired Peach with the Milli Vanilli shirt.

Depression and poverty. Also Toads are Minions now.

What was his endgame?

Came here for this, it's still perfect.

mario

>Minion Toads
YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO BANANA, WAHAHAHAHAH HERE I GO LACAPU KON PAI BEE DO BEE DO JUST WHAT I NEEDED OOOGGGHAAYYYYY

Exploiting a loophole in German tax law.

So Mario and Luigi are going to be talking I assume. It wouldn't the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=sI1Mu4Ee_c8
But it just feels weird having them talk past short sentences or phrases.

Paper Mario movie please, I want some koopa bros.

pro wrestler Mario vs pro wrestler Wario HELL IN A CELL FOR THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIP

No, the entire movie will just be pure unfiltered BING BING WAHOO from every character.

I wish they talked like in the Mario & Luigi games.

WAKE UP

Hoochaydaboobebeda

Murricans would get confused and probably they'll think they're watching the movie with the italian dub.

>illumination

I would unironically love it if Owen Wilson voiced Luigi

>no fucking source
xD

>actually getting your gaming news from Sup Forums
If you haven't already read the story somewhere else what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums, child?

STARTING....

CHARLES MARTINET

AND CHARLES MARTINET

WITH CHARLES MARTINET

AND CHARLES MARTINET

AND MAKING HIS ALL STAR DEBUT...

CHARLES MARTINET

I actually wouldn't mind if she was like comic Peach.

I wish Danny DeVito would voice Wario.

AND RETURNING VETERAN VOICE ACTOR...

CHARLES MARTINET

>Implying they'll be in the movie
It sucks too because I could see them in a side plot where they're following the Bros trying to fuck up their shit and it ends up back firing everytime.

Danny is too good to waste his voice on Mario.

>Mario Kart movie
>it's a Wacky Races parody
>Wario and Waluigi are Dick Dastardly and Muttley

90 minutes of bing bing wahoo.

I thought it said "Mario and Illuminati" for a second.

Too many Bings and not enough Wahoos, I give it a 7.5 of 10.

AND THE LEGENDARY....

CHARLES MARTINET

>Illumination
it's gonna suck

Holy shit that's funny. Also Nintendo is strict as fuck when it comes to their IP. Especially Mario. I think we won't have something that horrible.

I won't lie, while playing Luigi's Mansion I figured Professor E Gadd was speaking Japanese. To be fair though I was 11. youtube.com/watch?v=NWBsbxF17AI

More importantly, whats going on with the Sonic movie

>Wes Anderson's Star Fox

youtube.com/watch?v=XLTNFo6Ib2A
doot doot doot doot doot, doot doot doot doot. doot doot doot doot doot. doot doot doot doot doot. beep beep beep beep beep beep beep. beep beep. beep. beep beep. beep. bwan doot doot doot doot doot.

Autism and awfulness, same as anything Sonic related that isn't the Boom show.

>The Fantastic Mr. Star Fox
I'd watch it.

>Take the fun part away from the video game, the interactivity
>leave it to lean on the plot that only existed to facilitate the settings and levels they wanted to make
>Condense it down into movie length
Video game movies are inherently shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24

Until they start making movies of modern games, where the gameplay only exists to justify the price of the cinematic story experience.

Those are still not good plots or well written though.

The Illuminati

CANCER

Someone post that mock poster. You know the one with the Trash man.

DUDE MUSHROOMS ARE DRUGS LOL

The whole issue with making a mario movie is that Charles Marinet's mario voice can get pretty grating if he's actually talking for too long, yet his voice is way too iconic for anyone else to play him

Literally Mario going bing bing wahoo for 2 hours and Nintendo fans will pay to see it

I bet if this happened you fuckers would bitch about it being evil sjw propaganda from le evil western feminists

Calm down anons Sup Forumsmblr here, illumination is mediocre yes, but they are also good slaves nintendo is going to make them their bitch because if you ask disney or pixar not only is it going to cost you a lot more but all the directors always want to change shit and send a stupid preachy message miyamoto is a cartoonist at hearst he just wants his movie to be all about bing bing wahoo like it should be so he hired an studio who is never going to obey him o matter what

>his voice is way too iconic for anyone else to play him
To Nintendo fans, i.e. a tiny fraction of the audience they want for a feature film. They will replace him without even hesitating.

It's gonna have good animation and shit everything else.

You're basically asking a really nice guy to take on a job WAY to big for him and get eaten alive for it.

I'l never understand how twerking doesn't constitue and instant pg 13/Teen rating

user, pretty much everyone knows what Mario's voice sounds like

I'm not even sure having Marinet voice Mario IS the right option to be honest

He doesn't have to talk much. Nobody'll cry foul if he just does grunts, yells, "okays" and "whoas". Maybe near the end they do a gag where he gives a wise, passionate speech like Silent Bob, then goes back to his usuall whooping and hollering

>user, pretty much everyone knows what Mario's voice sounds like
And nobody cares who performs it. They will sign a big name actor from five years ago who has been going through a career slump so they can use the name to sell the movie. Charles Martinet isn't going to put any asses in seats.

You're right, mario is. This is a case of the main character being way more important than what voice talent is attached to it.