It's a good series so far.

it's dog shit
fuck you
fuck regional teams you gnomie

What's a gnomie?

overwatch? more like neverwatch lmao
this game is a fucking trainwreck for spectators

t. Florida resident

Actually I'm in Houston. It's okay to enjoy playing OW, but watching it is pretty tasteless.

>competitive overwatch

ITT: Bronze trashcans

The only thing I dislike about it is people now trying to copy the pro strats in ranked and failing miserable because they don't understand why they work.

Esports is literally worse than darts.
Not a sport

people watch this shit? spastic ass fps movement switching players every 5 seconds. shits not fun to watch at all. they need like a 3rd person cam of something

It has a third person came and they use it often.

>competitive overwatch

If you pay me, I'll watch anything.

>7 months of these shitty threads

not often enough for me

I'm sorry you are autistic.

haha nice one. new and original.

>competitive overwatch

D LUL L L A S

>The City of Dallas

>watching an e-sport that is so shit that it requires the financial clout and mass marketing of a multi-billion dollar company worshipped by millions of fanboys to get even a modest viewership
>competitive overwatch

lol

I still don't understand how this game is considered anything near competitive. It' map design is pretty shit.

>gombetitive oberbotch

You are the cancer killing video games you fucking cow. Kindly kys and livestream it so we haven't wasted a click on this thread full of faggotry.

>Competitive Overwatch

>Houston is probably gonna lose to Seoul
Sad day...

normalfag gnome

is this the "league" about the cities that is not represented by them? like florida team being a bunch of koreans or some shit like that?

Florida Mayhem is almost all American. New York and London are entirely made of gooks though.

who gives a shit every team is full of koreans lol

isn't this also the case with regular sports team

>>>reddit

>playing paladins for poor people

>Playing Paladins
This hero shooter meme needs to die.

It basically is
Like how it’s amusing to watch American cities lose their shit over a Stanley Cup win when nobody on the team is from the city in question, and like 75% of them are Canadian anyways.
>At least it’s still a real sport though

>competitive overwatch

why do people meme about competitive overwatch this much when competitive hearthstone is a thing

Because no one on planet Earth takes competitive hearthstone seriously. There are quite a few autists out there who believe Overwatch is competitive, but only because they flunked out of actual competitive games like fighters and other twitch shooters that actually require you to aim

>Overtime game

kek
>my children's hobby is more sophisticated and refined than your children's hobby

I don't follow esports but I guess I'll route for Houston since that's the only team that's mostly American players. Why did they even bother with regions?

>being a reductionist
If you want Overwatch to be considered competitive, you must admit competitive games exist and require a higher level of technical/input skill than more casual games. If you admit this then you can easily see how OW is considered trash by people who play games far and above its skill level, otherwise you'll just have to cop out and say competitive vidya as a whole is stupid.