IGN will destroy humble they said. Meanwhile Dark Souls 3 monthly exists. Sup Forums BTFO as usual

IGN will destroy humble they said. Meanwhile Dark Souls 3 monthly exists. Sup Forums BTFO as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Humble_Bundles#2018_2
humblebundle.com/books/crazy-sexy-love-books
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5XLNA-88XRQ-8TDLV

I'm only here for codes

I know you're underage but Humble Bundle wasn't supposed to be another shitty generic deals website, it was supposed to be focused on Indies, DRM-free, and charity.

Does someone have a code for GTA IV or SA?

Aka trash

I can't explain it but for some reason every time I see DS3 on sale I want to buy it, even though I own it and beat it and got tired of it ages ago.

it stopped being an indie bundle site long before IGN

Same thing happened to me when I saw it in the monthly. I've beat it multiple times and played it over 100 hours.

Yes, but only if you agree to be my girlfriend

>Dark Souls 3 monthly

Well hot damn, you're right! I may have to pick that up. I've been waiting for a good deal on it and the base game +1 DLC for $12 may just do it. Is the 2nd DLC a post game thing I can pick up later or does it add enough to the base game that I should pick it up before I start?

It isn't even the complete edition. Not worth it.

>Is the 2nd DLC a post game thing
It's completely post game

The DLCs are both postgame, you can access them much earlier than that though but you'll be in for a rough time

Hey, I don't want this gay ""game"". Take it so I don't have to look at in my steam library.

796QJ-80_YX-QAPYT
Seven

Good to know. I'll just grab the bundle and maybe the last DLC will go on sale by the time I get there.

Someone with trash PS3/PS4 codes?

lmao got the glitch had me thinking it was dark souls 3 took me a while to figure out

thanks regardless

Dark Souls has been $5-10 for months now

somebody hit me with a code for ashes pls

Without the DLC...

3? No it hasn't. It was like 15 without DLC.

$10 the last sale on Steam which is by far the lowest.

Without the $15 DLC...

they've been selling it used for under $10 online for a while, I know because I bought it and then got the DLC for $10

Should I get the 12 month plan or just get 1 for ds3? Do they usually give away good games like this?

>used
>computer game
???

Code for gta sa or vc pls

Look at their monthly bundle history and decide for yourself

Decide for yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Humble_Bundles#2018_2

Looks like my memory failed me. You appear to be right. I probably mistook it for SotfS

First time I've considered it so far.

Is it worth $12 without the Ringed City? From what I recall, the game with that DLC hasn't been this cheap yet in a normal sale.

I have DSII but never really bothered to start it. Is DSIII perfectly accessible if I skip DSII?

Also, how does DSIII compare to Nioh? I'm still actively playing after over 100 hours. Can't remember the last game I was like this with -- Ninja Gaiden II, I think.

You save hardly any money getting the 12 month plan compared to buying it every month. If you get month to month you get the benifit of cancelling the deal early if you don’t like it

I enjoyed all Soulsborne games and loved Nioh, 120+ hours in it. I prefer Nioh over BB.
As for DS3, I hated. It is a mess, wanting to be BB an failing. It was the first game of the series that I almost stopped playing before the ending, and the only one where I didn't get 100% of the achievments.

Anyone got any keys left?

ringed city is cool, but i'd say it's worth it

Well shoot. I'm honestly really worried about going back to Dark Souls style gameplay after Nioh -- I'm not sure if I'll be able to enjoy feeling like I'm controlling a stone by comparison.

DS3 is much more "flexible" than previous interations, but nowhere near Nioh standards.
For this price, give it a shot, user. But try to play something betwen Nioh and DS3, because you will be left with a shit taste on your mouth if you go directly from Nioh to DS3.

See you at Farron's, m'dude. Don't forget to ember up;)

>already owned Civ VI
>no interest in Dork Souls
GOOD BUNDLE WHEN
I'M SICK OF CANCELLING EVERY MONTH

Eh, I think I'll probably hold off unless I get bored of Nioh by the end of the month. Thanks for the feedback anons.

maybe this bundle is more for you humblebundle.com/books/crazy-sexy-love-books

>paying for PDFs
NO

I want AAA multiplayer games I can't PIRATE

I WANT PUBG

I don't blame you. You're welcome.

>waiting for multiplayer games to be on humble bundle
dude if you want to play it just buy it now, if you wait the playerbase will slowly die off and you'll only have hackers left when you get around to it

GAnineGM-AMfiveAE-fiveIRfiveJ

anyone willing to share a dlc code?

How was Magicka 2?

>drm-free
lol that shit is never updated. i don't even download shit from the trove because of that. blame the devs.

for?

first quints gets AoA DLC
provide email

ashes of ariandel
spent all my vidya money on the base game last sale