What will monster hunter world 2 be?

What will monster hunter world 2 be?

probably another monster hunter game

>monster hunter world 2
I'll just wait for Monster Hunter World Unite then.

>mfw the nin10yearolds here on Sup Forums said MHW would fail to sell a million
>mfw the nin10yearolds on neogaf/resetera said it wouldn't sell more than Tri
>mfw World outsold Portable 3rd, the highest selling MH of all time in just 3 days
>mfw World outdid everyone's expectations and BTFO everyone who wanted it to fail because it wasn;t on the switch

Sweet justice, finally not being locked down on a shitty 240p handheld did wonders for this game, this franchise deserves everything

>shipped
fuck off retard

Best of all that chink Iwata who kept this franchise tied to the fucking 3DS got BTFO by cancer and now MonHun is free to be forever a multiplatform game.

wonder if you'll be able to play as a palico or wyverian in the next game

bump

I suspect they'll introduce some questionable features to appeal to their newfound western audience.

Namely some sort of PVP gameplay mode or element for the toxic Dark Souls/Bloodborne/competitive arena or MOBA multiplayer crowd.

Though I'd personally like to see them revamp small mob monsters by giving them more health and advanced AI mechanics. It's something I've always wanted from the series for a while, actually. Sure, it's fun beating up large monsters, but giving us giant packs of smart and fast-paced smaller monsters could give the series some real variety. Instead the smaller monsters have always been button-mashing pushovers that only exist to disrupt you during these larger fights.

This too. We could play as a Palico in generations, so it would be a crime if they didn't introduce something similar for the sequel.

>bragging about units shipped

>THIS GAME IS REALLY POPULAR BECAUSE A LOT OF RETAILERS BOUGHT IT

Sup Forums is never right about anything usually, but especially so when it's jealous Nintendo fans.

Holy fuck I want that GS replica.

It was sold out at every store I went to and they already had to put up pre-orders for the next shipment.

>Sold through over 90% of its stock in japan alone
Nintensoys in denial as usual

They spent 4 years making this game. I doubt they'll make MHW 2 within 10 years.

I refuse to believe there are people on Sup Forums that JUST own Nintendo consoles and nothing else.

>Capcom literally saved from SFV and MvCI's failures thanks to MonHun, not just in Nipland but worldwide as well
Guess what's their new international flagship.

>new international flagship
It was already an international flagship
The problem is that Megaman is more iconic in the west than monhun.

It's gonna be even better when it comes to the PC. Finally Monster Hunter is where it belongs, not wasting away on awful handheld consoles.

It will probably top Oddysey's 9 million in 2 months at this point, in it first two months it will probably sell around 3-4 million in Japan only, now you have to add the western sales

Huh that's pretty cool.

Most single console "gamers" are PS4 owners.

fake and gay

I could fuck with this, would erase the shit posting all together. Also getting 3ds content would be nice, but it probably isn't true. Who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

Capcom should just make MH their yearly COD game.

>we'll have to wait and see.
This is Capcom user, when is the turnout ever better than the expectation?

>casualized multiplat sells more
OH NO NO NO

>windows 10 Photos app

Wow...now it's only 1.7x as hardcore as dark souls instead of 2.0x as hardcore

wow...it's casul...

got a good chuckle out of that

Will the dlc also include the monster's armor sets? I would assume so but I can't find anything saying that.

It's one of those, "So obvious it doesn't need stating" things.
Or at least I can't fathom them being so stupid as to try and separate them.

You never know these days though.

OBSESSED

Me and my cat are chads, watch your back nerds.

Eat shit and die

>now its locket on 720p and upscaled 4k at sub 45fps

More of the same, hopefully with a better way to join multiplayer

Dear god MonHun autists really love playing LITERALLY the same game killing the same monsters over and over and over and over.

You played 1 MonHun? You played them all.
3 or 4 new monster per game,lmao

pig-gimp look is pretty alpha too but shit what the fuck even is your cat

Capcom deserve a well earned break. They got much shill from other franchises.

A god damn demon
It's the Ayyylder Dragon set

>Capcom deserve a well earned break.
No they don't where the fuck is Resident Evil 2 remake?

God, fuck the dizzy/stun mechanic. It's horse shit, if it happens in HR you are 100% gonna die and it's pure fucking chance.

*stuns u*

>Don't get hit
>If you do, and mange to get stunned: Spin your left stick quickly to escape stun faster
Wooooooowwwwww

I would rather they do a yearly expansion to World for 30-50$. New zones and monsters. Add G Rank. Maybe a new weapon type or something.

for now until it comes to pc

Those are some ugly textures.
Did it not load properly?

You're implying those won't sell, and THEN become the highest selling game in the franchise.

*shrug* dunno man, could be. I never notice in game, could just be in the guild card.

Sup Forums hasn't been right about anything in years. It's sad. The only exceptions are Lawbreakers and Battleborn, but everyone saw that coming.

Monster Hunter is the Pokemon of Sony. Except it will never be as successful as Pokemon is.

Less handholdy with a better roster and skippable cutscenes, hopefully. I'm enjoying it, but it could have been much better.

God I fucking hate this fat faggot Uragaan
>spends the entire fucking fight rolling around
>has a terrible hitbox while rolling and nearly one-shots you
>stuns you half the time and then immediately makes a U-turn and carts you before you get unstunned
>has ten billion HP
>flails his massive fucking head around like an autistic faggot

The fact that this game is recordable and streamable is a plus. It's basically streamer and youtubber bait.

Hopefully they get rid of all the baby handholding shit. But it's a western series now, so RIP.

I'm let down with MH's difficulty so far. In Dark Souls you get killed because bosses put pressure on you then you fuck up. In MH some one off attack hits you then you get one shot. Its just not fun.

At this point it's exclusively falseflaggers

>Monster hunter sold like mad when it went to actual platforms
>So they are pulling the team to develop for the failed platform they left behind.

Not even slightly believable.

Guys we have a serious problem. I work at a chain bank and I noticed older men in like their 40's and fucking woman talking about this game. Do you know how bad this fucking is and how much worse they are going to make this shit?

>Monster hunter sold like mad when it went to actual platforms
It sold like mad when they put more than $10 into the marketing budget.
>failed platform
wut

>I would rather they do a yearly expansion to World for 30-50$.

Taking it up the ass Pokemon fan style eh?

How the fuck are you struggling with Uragaan? Just use gunlance. I bet they didn't even change his moveset.

I disagree, I've been playing MH for a long time and I generally don't even think it's very hard but it absolutely has some pure bullshit moments like Uragaan rolling at you at 600 mph and hitting you once, stunning you (which has a completely random chance of happening) and then instantly rolling over you again killing you. Uragaan has been my least favorite fucking monster ever as long as he has existed.
I always use hammer so a big part of the problem is probably that his head is so dangerous, I know I should switch up my weapon more but I don't. He's not THAT hard, but he's just fucking annoying and i hate fighting him, him and khezu are the two monsters that I absolute loathe fighting.

I have this weird feeling Capcom understands the Western Audience well enough that at the same time as the PC launch, a 20-30 dollar G rank expansion will hit consoles. Then 6-9 months after that a “deviant” expansion for 20-30 will be released. This mixed with free content like adding the pickle and other monsters would make a winning formula.

>Capcom literally saved from SFV and MvCI's failures thanks to MonHun, not just in Nipland but worldwide as well.

Nigga Capcom are far from being redeemed atm. Remember how they treated Dante and Megaman.

Sure... if you only had to buy one cartridge and then they added content yearly to that same cartridge including new Pokemon and regions...

Why do I keep seeing this literally-who e-celeb faggot everywhere?

>All these newbie hunters comin outta the woodwork.

I'm not exactly an MH oldfag but I've been playing since tri and I have always fucking hated Uragaan.
>le if there's one monster you don't like fighting you are a casual

Naw man but just... Uragaan?
When Plesioth exists? Or Molten Tigrex?

Is best armor in the game?

>achmed
Leave it to a fucking sand nigger to not understand that shipped does not equate to sales.

I have more fun with them than uragaan, I said in another post that it's probably largely because I essentially ONLY use the hammer and Uragaan constantly swings his head around like a faggot for a million damage.

PLEASE HOW DO I FIND BLACK DIABLOS

People seriously have trouble with Molten "goes down in 7 minutes tops" Tigrex?

how the FUCK do i change my Palico's armor?

>Capcom gets to live another day because they poured all their resources into the safe bet
>Dead Rising is still ruined
>Devil May Cry is still ruined
>Marvel Vs. Capcom is still ruined
>Mega Man 11 looks rough as all hell around the edges

It could be the best damn MonHun ever and I still won't buy it. Fuck these niggas after what they did to my boy Frank.

For me, its the stun
Monster hits you for half hp which is fine, but then you're stunned and it just kills you
Super annoying with raths because they poison burn and stun you
Super lame way to die id rather they just did more damage

What? Uragaan is one of the easiest monsters to hammer with. Hell I remember doing 4-man hammer squads on dual Uragaan Tri events, and it really was a joke.

That's not FOOTBALL.

Aren't his legs super easy to stagger?

Oooooh yeah they do. Pubbin it across the game can be a trying experience.

G Rank + a new monster on the cover. Nothing new for the series

this is how this sort of things worl
>go to trade show or already have ties to company
>make order
>receive items in designated time-window
>have to pay for all of it
>returning them would mean 20-40% restock fee
take that into consideration and the fact that some stores are out and need more shipped to them

>He thinks the Portable titles are the same as the console titles
OH NO NO NO

>failed platform they left behind.
They're talking about the Switch not the Vita

Based

>Sony wojak when the game runs at 25 FPS
replace it with a PC one or Xbox one and we'll be good

>*Whirrs at 25 FPS

Currently HR5, is there a fast way to get Tranq Bombs? I can craft it with sleep herbs and parashrooms, I'm currently able to cultivate sleep herbs but not parashrooms. Is there a way to unlock parashrooms in cultivation?

So how the hell do you get Rathalos Medulla? i have killed this faggot a million times and not gotten one.

at least you still have cardboard to play with

I'm just glad Monster Hunter has been freed from handheld hell.

>Pokemon of Sony
>Developed by Capcom

Does the cardboard run at a solid 30 FPS unlike the PS4 version of MHW?