ITT: Objectively superior remakes

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DojV0tM-dR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought you said you would start

It might not be the superior version, but its the version MGS4 references directly from, so its the official canon version.

The only thing bad about Twin Snakes is it makes MGS2 feel like absolute ass if you play it first rather than PSX version.

It's a little like the Metroid: Zero Mission of MGS. Sure, it's better than the original, but now you've made Super Metroid redundant.

Possibly the most kino game

even if you ignore all the gameplay and story changes the new OST is so much worse than the original that it kills the experience

RE1 > REmake

contrarianism

>but its the version MGS4 references directly from
It's not at all though

Kirby Super Star Ultra

I love TTS as much as the next guy, but take into consideration that this was the game that started dumb acrobatics in MGS games. In the original PS game, Snake just leaps backwards from a helicopter attack. In the remake he does some faggot backflip.

lmao, you literally get a mask of the original pixel head. In the world of MGS everyone literally looked like a mass of polygons in the year 2005

He means the memories that patch in throughout Shadow Moses, it's the TS dub.
I disregard both TS and MGS4 though

Does this count as a remake?

You made me just go and listen to a few tracks, skipping through each though.

WOW HOW THE FUCK DID THEY BUTCHER EVERY SINGLE TRACK? MGS1 legit has one of the best soundtracks in all of gaming and they just get rid of the entire thing? Even the Mantis Hymm? Which sounds shit now?

I can't believe they changed everything. At least from the songs I went to they did.

I assume for the same reason that they re-recorded all of the voice lines

Not him but they're different enough someone can prefer the original over the remake. Same deal with MGS.

Crash N sane trilogy

No it doesn't, because MGS2 is actually well-designed.

why does nu-Sup Forums defend twin snakes?

MGS has a kind of 80s action thing going on. The soundtrack was changed so it fits in better with MGS2s aesthetic.

What a fucking shit remake. They didn't even have this song that was so great in the game. Probably my favorite track in the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=DojV0tM-dR4

Just following in the footsteps of neo-Sup Forums

>looks worse
>sounds worse
>MGS2's mechanics don't lend anything to the game
I really don't like TTS. Even ignoring the cut scene changes.

It is shit though. It doesn't touch the originals soundtrack.

>looks worse
How?

That's your opinion

Color palette.

The original is a lot better with its use of color. TTS is almost in monochrome, and its textures look oddly bland and pristine compared to the original's.

They took away naomi's British accent user. How can you say that