What is the correct response when your friend does this?

What is the correct response when your friend does this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uA-MoS9FZHQ
youtu.be/8xIZVMJjvHQ?t=71
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If girl
>well, lets fuck.
If boy,
>Well, fuck you.

Sexual violence, medium to high impact.

No one to blame but yourself for stupidly having your cables lying out

Slowly detach and get new friends. If you don't care about their feelings then drop. That was no accident

if they did it on purpose they are not your friend to begin with, just an ass hole you hang out.

get real friends

>not playing coop
>your friend is getting bored
>you left your cables in the middle of the room
You fucking deserved it

>>your friend is getting bored
Well his fucking fault for not saying
>"Hey I'm pretty bored, can we do something else?"

Fucking tired of autistic ass friends that are bored but have zero courage to actually speak up and say shit, making me do all the work.

its commonly me the one who does this
the common reaction is i get my ass fucked

I hope she goes full villain

hot

Flee to Antarctica

I go to Antarctica with my 3 new and better friends.

Its called being sincere, you fucking autist. If your friend was obviously having fun playing a single player game, would you stop their enjoyment just because youre bored? "Waaah stop having fun without me"

Is that Digital Devil Story?

you want to get your ass fucked don't you you dirty little slut

I hate gay people so goddamn much. Thank the universe for AIDS.

AAAAAAAAAAIIIDSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=uA-MoS9FZHQ

when was the wedding?

To keep your feelings of seething rage and disgust bottled up until one day you finally snap and pummel your wife's boyfriend with a pillow from the couch you sleep on.

Anime of the season

treatment is too effective these days

This fags are the worst, but getting blowjobs from your roommate is alright.

sounds like it

>blowjobs
They're called brojobs. And there's nothing gay about it, just friendly banter.

You're right my bad. Yeah he's really good at them too. He jokes that his mouth has become my personal flesh light. Nothing like joking around with your friends.

i would, cus am on the spectrum

>Playing video games
>Friends keep flirting
>Try to excuse myself
>They insist on me staying, but don't stop flirting

I'd tell her this

Why is she so fucking shit?

She unplugged it intentionally though

There's a frame right when her head gets grabbed I want to pause it on. But at the same time I don't want to.

Leave her and go to Antarctica

Yes, they shouldn't have called me if I was supposed to just watch

U G L Y
G
L
Y

Fatties plz leave

delet

>tfw had a friend where all we would do is go to his house and play video games
>but his idea of playing video games was me getting one turn and him getting 3+
fucking only child shit bags

I dont think you know what fat is

>being sincere
>Hiding your feelings
Pick one retard.

They want a threesome
Alternatively, one of them may be a cuck

The thick one who wears food shirts every day of her life. She's definitely the fatty of the group

>anything less than high impact

>SHIT
>"Sorry!"
>No, it's fine

manchild:

>FUCKING GODDAMN IT
>"I'm sorry!"
>GET OUT YOU FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEE
>Sobs as he plugs it back into the socket

Jokes on you, I don't have any friends.

That's not what sincere means, if the person was sincere they'd let their friend know they aren't having a good time.

Suck his dick as an apology.If it's a girl then kick her out and wonder how a woman got into my house in the first place.

That's not fat. No wonder you're a virgin

>queers
>people

They may look like us but they aren't human, whatever fucking genetic brain defect these mutants have they aren't real people

My cousin did this to me when I stole his star on Mario Party 2

P H Y S I C A L
C O N F R O N T A T I O N

I know from experience

>he sucks a dick when someone else detaches a cord

>P H Y S I C A L

fags suck cocks for less

In that case i'm the one who detaches the cord.If he was the one who did it then i expect that he would do the same.

you mixed those two up :3

Would you do it while he's playing video games too? Would you be on his knees in front of him or laying your head over his lap from the couch?

This thread got REALLY gay for some reason...

Gay propaganda really is taking over Sup Forums

Comedy is not a career path you should take.

>tfw no one to suck off while playing video games

>taking over
>2d traps have been a pastime of Sup Forums since birth
Newfag detected

dont bully flat chest girls

>girl

>implying siblings, brothers, cousins, best friends don’t do this type of shit to each other

You’ve led a lonely life, haven’t you?

why don't you suck off a 12 gauge and swallow the load you waste of fucking oxygen

show?

Learning moonrunes and trying to translate this shit. Is it saying something like "where are your tits, are you a boy?" ?

Fuck me.

I think you’re projecting pretty hard here, but in any case, as a host it should be your job to recognize that your friend is bored. If your friend is hosting and they are the one boring you, though, then suck it up. The invited you to their house so you had better respect their boundaries and follow their fucking rules. Just because you are a guest doesn’t mean that you aren’t virtually a prisoner in their home.

user, this post is really the type of content Sup Forums is missing.

Guys; posts like this one are the 11/10 quality posts on the hilarity scale of trolling.

Thank you, based user for displaying a rather fine example of clever shitposting.

TAKE NOTES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASS, BETAMAX CHILDREN- BEING CLEVER AND FUNNY IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF Sup Forums.

FUCK
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>whew

Plug it back in then plug them.

What is this? New flavor of the month?

pretending to be gay on Sup Forums isn't "being clever and funny" its the fucking internet norm ever since trap jokes became mainstream.

ib4 >pretending

but user we are all gay here

I fucking hate bullies

youtu.be/8xIZVMJjvHQ?t=71

>Callie.... I'm already a Cylon...
kind of an awkward line there chief

okay what anime is this.

A place farther than the universe

You unplug their spinal cord.
That's a joke, you call them out on that shit. Their response decides whether or not you kick them out and stop hanging out with them.

Go back in time 10 seconds, and as your friend gets up again tell them to watch their step. If they still do it, then you tell them to get out.

i thought you was being a weird asshole and not telling me. i was in the wrong. thank you and i will go watch it

Fortunately they have a high suicide rate as a back up.

Get slightly upset and if they try to make excuses or simply apologize without much remorse I bully them for their apparent lack of motor skills and basic environmental awareness, treating them like subhumans in the process.

If they didn't do it on purpose they'll become more aware and avoid doing shit like that again, if they did it on purpose it cost them their shallow pride. Win-win situation.