What the fuck is this asshole's job even? Assassin? Mercenary? Doggy day-care manager...

What the fuck is this asshole's job even? Assassin? Mercenary? Doggy day-care manager? When you hire him to take you to Narshe he fucks off halfway through at some random point. You can hire him to help you in Zozo but he won't even go into Zozo, making him nothing but company for the overworld. Then the Empire hires him to help you but he doesn't do shit and then fucks off AGAIN, this time in the middle of a fucking crisis, and then you find him left for dead on some floating island bitching about how the Empire betrayed him, probably because he tried to ditch them too. Is he supposed to be stealthy, drinking in a bar in the midlde of the day wearing his stupid goddamn pajamas?

You chose to wait for Shadow at least. That's the important part.

His job is 2kool4school Japanese Antihero. I'd fuck his daughter though.

Go away Edgar.

Funny how I never even knew Relm was his daughter until last year. And how many anons still don't know. Found one in the last FF6 thread a few days ago.

How do you play FFVI without seeing his dreams?

His dreams in the original US version weren't as clear due to translations. Plus I was a fucking kid back then and I haven't really bothered to play through that far in a long time, but I've had the itch to lately. Problem is, I can't find any fucking US-translation versions of 3 anywhere. Just the shitty JP translation that calls her Tina and doesn't call it 'Magitek Armor', or it's all romhacks

You think that's fucked up, her name is is pronounced "Reelm"
THAT got me good.

Fuck that, I'm still calling her Realm. Just like Tidus will forever be "Tie-duss", fuck that Tee-dus bullshit.

doggy day-care manager

the answer is doggy day-care manager

I thought he had a chance to leave once you passed a certain threshold of gil.

In the earlier parts, yes. If you wait for him on the Floating Continent Escape, he'll rejoin you in the World of Ruin at the Coliseum permanently if you bet the right thing

He is one of those "you get him too late, don't bother" character, along with that old man, the painter, mog, that mime, and the yeti.

counter for interceptor damage, throw expensive weapons.

>not getting Mog early

>Mog
>don't bother
Say that after I put this spear through your face you fucking faggot

>Gogo
>"don't bother"

Nigger what are you smoking?

Does Mog make a better Dragoon than Edgar?

Both are better than Dragoons.
>Muh jump
Yeah. Disappear for 3 turns and deal some mediocre single target damage. I'll take tools and dances any day over that meme.

The only one who is "don't bother" tier is umaro

Blue Magic has always been either completely shit or they have one spell that's extremely powerful so try to not hate Strago too much

Relm is also excellent at breaking the game if you're looking for a bad time

>he doesn't like cheesing Kefka's Tower

Gogo can't get stat ups from magicite so he's comparatively useless outside of meme builds.

Professional betrayer

umaro is the safety back up for the arena in case you taught your entire party all the spells possible.
Since all he does is hulk smash you don't need to worry about him wasting a turn casting spells that do nothing or actively harm you.

Playing FFVI for the first time, that whole part of the Phantom Train was so fucking good, can't take the music out of my head.

Celes>Terra>Locke>Edgar>Sabin>Shadow>all the other characters.