OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

rpgsite net/news/6699-monster-hunter-world-is-the-first-ps4-title-to-surpass-1-million-sales-on-the-first-week-in-japan

>Famitsu published their findings this week with Monster Hunter: World achieving 1,350,412 physical copies sold within the first three days, setting a new record for a PS4 game released in Japan. They also put it at the highest possible sellthrough estimation level (80~100%) and estimated the grand total could even exceed 2 million copies if digital sales are included.

>Dengeki's findings from ASCII Media Works weren't too far either, with Monster Hunter: World setting 1,333,602 physical copies sold in the same period with an estimated sellthrough rate of around 95%. It is set to surpass even the PS4 version of Dragon Quest XI which sold 946 thousand copies in its first week and has a total sales of 1.374 million copies. Dengeki assumes the digital sales ratio at around 30%, which would put the grand total to around 2 million copies just like Famitsu. They even mention that World could see even higher numbers had Capcom shipped more stocks in Japan.

>set MH:W for 20 bucks in japan
>sell a lot
woahhhhhhh

>They also put it at the highest possible sellthrough estimation level (80~100%) and estimated the grand total could even exceed 2 million copies if digital sales are included.

It's over, isn't it, Ninten/v/ros...

>nintennigger can't read

why am I not surprised.

I can't fucking believe this is happening to us

>MonHun returns to Sony
>every thread is all about sales and graphs and numbers
Sigh

>niggers can read better than you
Shameful, might as well kill yourself

he literally should

nice excuse for being retarded, u pathetic nindy cunt

so is it good

>tfw sold switch to build pc before gpus prices skyrocketed

Fucking kill yourself you forced meme spamming retard.

>deleted his post

lel

it's a bot. don't reply, ignore.

GIVE US MONSTERHUNTER BACK
FUCK FUCK FUCK
MONSTER HUNTER WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE SWITCH

Is it really?

it's not fair V/omie.

I'm going to bump for you, Nujak. I want you to become an established meme on Sup Forums.

>So assblasted he's resorting to making shit up

Blame Nintensoys because that's all they would talk about for months before the game released

it's true, iam the bot

ask away

jesus christ

What did you expect?
These guys care more for the title than the actual game itself. I'm willing to bet that the people who participate in the
"MHW SOLD WELL WOOO" threads don't even have the game themselves.

>blame nintensoys
Yeah let's not accuse the source of the problem let's just scapegoat to fight our insecurities!
I never saw any autistic sales threads when 4U and Gen came out so your argument doesn't really hold any weight.

4U and Gen are 2 games that came up after MH made it's move to 3DS with 4. There would be no reason to shitpost about sales at that time. So yes, soytendos are still at fault in this case.

>I never saw any autistic sales threads when 4U and Gen came out
That's because they didn't happen everyone was too busy hunting.

>sonyshits make terrible threads
>"THIS IS NINTENDO'S FAULT!"
Kill yourself.

>So yes, soytendos are still at fault in this case.
For getting a game and not talking about the sales.
Not the people who were whining about MH being stolen from the PSP or that it should have been on Vita.

Christ, you Sonykids have the worst victim complex.

Exactly, now look at what happens when those games come onto a Sony console with its current fanbase.

post yfw MHW might come dangerously close to Freedom Unite numbers, possibly even exceeding it

>it's a bot. don't reply, ignore.

I sincerely hope you get shot in the back of the head one day, people this stupid doesn't deserve to live.

>sony
OP here and I don't own a PS4. I'm waiting for PC

You asked for it. Keep shifting the blame though if it makes you feel better.

This

You missed twitter.

What a handsome young man, I hope he becomes a meme.

Well yeah, it's Monster Hunter. Are you really surprised?

>shifting your blame
What? You pretty much said yourself people weren't autistic enough to obsess over sales with 4U and Gen and they just played the game. Because there were no sonyfags.

>OP here and I don't own a PS4.
Then why do you feel the need to defend their actions if you don't feel like you're one of them? Unless you're trying to say that no one should be happy playing a game because it makes others feel bad.

You seem to not be understanding what I'm implying. No one was there to shitpost about sales when 4U and XX came out, because MH already made the move to 3DS with 4. Which means no one was there to shit on those two games for the entire duration of its announcement till the day it was released. No one claimed those two games wouldn't sell.

But will the PS4 version of Dragon Quest XI surpass MHW sales outside of Japan?

OP you're a giant faggot.
I am GLAD i was wrong about World selling in japan. I wanted world to be successful because i like monster hunter. I just didn't expect it to sell well. I can only assume you have the mind of a child if you can't understand the difference between wants and expectations.

>All of these high resolution nujaks
How can wojak even compete? Keep em comin

>Jap market

Literally who gives a shit?

it is a pretty big japanese game. it would be pretty weird if it didn't sell well.

God no

The news is going to tear Sup Forums up even worse when western numbers come out, user. And then the holy ass-ravaging that will shut this shitty board down will come when it's released on PC.

I know the point you're trying to make, but the game has sold like 4 million copies worldwide and the monster hunter subculture on this site is pretty strong. Statistically speaking, you'd have a hard time finding an actual Sonybro who is happy monster hunter sold well while also not owning the game.

Granted there's probably a shitload of trolls who know this is a huge sore spot for both console fanbases since MH is such a beloved franchise. Easy to get a you or two out of people in this state.

>No one claimed those two games wouldn't sell.
That's because they weren't on consoles MH doesn't typically sell well on consoles you know. World is literally the first time it's done exceedingly well.
With that said we had people shitposting left, right and center about MH4U not going to consoles like 3UHD did. Speaking of 3U we had the usual Sony kids spouting about it being "stolen" from them because it wasn't going to the Vita.
For the longest time we would have people complaining about it and saying that it would have saved the Vita and things to that degree.

So yes we didn't have sales shitposting back then but we did have a massive amount of them until the game came out.

>established meme on Sup Forums
It's forced cancer that this faggot is trying to shoehorn on all the (major) boards. I'm surprised how fast he's drawing up the mutations, or maybe he made most of them beforehand before spamming his AIDS.

I sometimes get the feeling it is, the replies associated with nujaks seem overly generic and out of place sometimes, like it's been scripted.

Honestly, what went so fucking right? I thought Japs were a country of mobile. Not only did PS4 managed to peak their interests, they also loved western Monster Hunter.

It's the only thing Sup Forums cares about.

Not that Sup Forums adheres to statistics.
This place is like an enigma at times.

C-could this game reach 6mil...? I see so many normies on Facebook who bought the game and I never would have imagined they'd be buying it.

Sup Forumsro...my body isn't ready. If this game sells that much then there's no way MHW won't be supported with extra content for a good while.

>thought japs were a country of mobile
first off, it's pique interest, not peak
second. mobile gaming may be more popular in japan than it is in the west, but I would be surprised to hear if it was more popular as a whole. monster hunter sold well as mobile series because that's the only way the game was released. It's evident from the switch being released as a "mobile console" that they needed a happy medium between mobile gamers and stay at homers. Also, Monster Hunter is popular enough there to merit a purchase on any system, mobile or not.

>because that's the only way the game was released.
It's because console MH games flopped dude. World and to a lesser extent Tri are literally the only successful games.

That's half the reason why everyone thought World would flop.
1, 2, P3rdHD, 3UHD all sub million sellers.

1 and 2 are sub million because it was a niche ip. tri was because it had no content compared to the previous, and because it released on the fucking wii and you had to have a classic controller to play it properly. p3rd sold more on portable cause it's literally in the name. 3uhd was for wii u and that one is self explanatory. All it took was to release a good version on console and voila

>Very popular series with Japanese gamers
>Announce that series will be making it's greatest entry yet, on multiple console platforms and PC
>Japanese gamers migrate over to play the newest entry
It's pretty obvious how it sold so well despite Japan being "m-muh portables!"
Fun fact, the portable gaming market is basically the dudebro casual market over here.

I am glad that monster hunter world is selling so well if only because those Nintendo piss babies keep saying it won't when it was announced. You are not getting monster hunter back now.

no matter how many times you say this it just isn't true user.

>1 and 2 are sub million because it was a niche ip.
It kind of moved away from niche status as of FU. So that's three games that didn't sell despite the established popularity of the series.

>you had to have a classic controller to play it
That's a complete misconception. The game was fine without it.

Basically the only reason World sold well was because they lowered the bar for entry.

The west will get XX localized after MHW sales have slowed. They need as many switch owners who are dying to play the greatest MonHun to buy the game before they give them XX.

Imagine the people who are furious about this news. I'm glad Monster Hunter is doing well despite some changes.

Just like how people said world won't sell?

>The west will get XX localized after MHW sales have slowed.
Yeah I doubt it, they've lost the fanbase that wanted that game.

Where does Monster Hunter go from here?

Multiplayer and Squads invites still suck dick with errors, shit game

Hopefully G rank dlc. If not, we'll get another one in 2 years on everything but the switch.

>MHW succeeding in japan
but for months I heard that they wouldn't like it because it's westernized and not portable, was that all just sour grapes?

is it okay if i pretend to be minami and my palico is anya?

>was that all just sour grapes?
Less sour grapes and more based on the fact that MH has never sold particularly well on consoles.
Tri was the previous best seller at about 1.9m the rest didn't even cross 1m.

contrary to the belief here, nips love western shit. at game shops, some even have a separate western session. i mean, they make their anime girls blonde

wow, this thread is pure cancer. console war shitposting, nujaks, it doesn't end. glad mhw is successful at least

>b-but Sup Forums said
That's what you get for listening to salty nintendo toddlers.

kek this

>not being happy MHW is successful regardless of whether you can play it or not
do you faggots REALLY like monster hunter?

hey nintendofags. how does it feel to know that i won't let my son play anything nintendo? he loves to play on my PC and PS4, though, along with vita

>vita
you're fucking up user, you need to keep your kids away from anime

you don't understand nintenfat syndrome. they cling onto their little childhoods -- then things were "better" -- in hopes of something good happening. this "something good" is usually their believing that daddy nintendo will fly them over to japan, give them a fancy dinner, then present them with a beautiful, teenage bride just because they buy and defend nintendo on the internet

nigger, there are plenty of non-anime games

>wish for a ps4 monster hunter
>get the easiest entry ever with a tiny roster and no new weapons

Would it be "my wife's son" if it were a nintendo fan? Asking for a friend

Dude, you're talking to people who clamored for a title and are rubbing it in the faces of people who are playing the game regardless instead of playing the game themselves.

What do you think?

>animeposter
>son

HOW DO I FIND BLACK DIABLOS

PLEASE

VEDDIT PLEASE TELL ME I NEED HIM TO BECOME IMMUNE TO STUN

don't be intimidated because some weeaboo is more of a man than you will ever be, normalfag

Where are all the based Kimishima posters at?

I don't know which wojack should be more concerned about this, Nintendo wojack because they didn't get the game or Sony wojack because no other has broke 1 million in the first week before in the 5 years it's been out

Additional content in general, G-rank (possibly as DLC in this day and age, depends on if Capcom wants to print a new release; PC would definitely be DLC/an automatic upgrade in the vein of Ultra Street Fighter 4), possible reversion to previous mechanics such as negative skills

Most likely to me is they'll just go back to being handheld since they made the most bank they ever have on the 3DS

Christ shut up you babies cried just as much over tri and 4, the only people being sales obsessing faggots are sonygggers. They didn't want anything to do with MonHun when it was on 3DS, to them the series was dead or irrelevant, but here comes World and AH HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW MONSTER HUNTER FANS I AM A FAN TOO

>ywn be so obsessed with shitposting that you tear yourself away from vidya just to be a faggot on a Laotian needleworking board
>ywn be one of the stupid bastards who begged and moaned for a console MonHun without ever once considering it'd be casualized or changed, even if rather mildly, to appeal to the types of people that play on consoles

>wahhh
ok

>white flag: the post

>OH NO NO NO NO
But isn't that a good thing?

haha nintendon'ts can't play it. they also have small beta peepee