I don't know about you boys...

I don't know about you boys, but I'm having the time of my life doing the same moves on a chicken for hours upon hours so I can finally get an anime character in my party that I'm not going to use.

Do the cow if you're level 90 or above, it's faster. Also yes this game hates completionists.

>have no intention of completing the overwhelming number of merc missions
>only goal is to get all rare blades
>merc missions complete and ursula and roc are maxed out
>still missing a blade
The dumb nip that decided to implement this system deserves to be strung up and gutted.

I would have to farm for all of the items first. :)

Careful OP, you're not allowed to criticize Nintendo games on Sup Forums

That's all you, OP, you can beat this game just fine without the gacha.

I don't play games for the credits.

In a perfect world, every rare blade would be obtained from a quest or dropped by a unique.

I respect that.

I got my last rare blade Kos-mos a few days ago and I've slowly been working on getting all of them to S trust. I've already beaten the game, so it's just a way to spend time.

It's actually better to leave Ursula for last, because her extremely short missions make it easy to fill up affinity charts for most blades. This is assuming her missions disappear after her quest is over, though.

So you play games to do tasks you don't enjoy to appease no one in particular despite the fact you aren't having fun?

If you aren't enjoying 100%ing a game there is no reason to do so. Just play until you aren't having at least some enjoyment out of it and move on.

He probably just likes to complain. I also like to complain.

Yes. This is what I enjoy.

if you didnt put both zenobia and wulfric on zeke you may have just not even played the game

>170 hours
>still don't have Zenobia
Love this shit. :^)

What makes Wulfric good on Zeke in particular? I put him on Rex because you get him at the start of chapter 4.

>I put him on Rex
>putting anything on Rex
You fucked up.

Is that literally the only reason? Because optimally Rex should not open a single core crystal throughout the entire game?

Yes. Zeke is a better attacker and putting it on him will allow Rex to use it later anyway.

Is Nia only good for heals? How do you switch Drivers mid-battle?

Yeah but that takes like ten minutes and you're already wasting time farming another item.

You can't switch drivers mid-battle. Nia has the highest ether, so she can go on the offense with ether cannons.

Nia's got high ether, so she's good with healing and ether cannons. Later on the roles get a lot more flexibility, but I think she's always the best healer and she sucks with tank blades because her driver arts on those weapons are ass.

Are those girl's ears backwards?

yes

I believe they said that the point of the Gacha thing was to make each playthrough unique by making it so you couldn't just cheese it with the best setup and instead had to adapt around what you got, and honestly, I don't think there's a problem with that. But the way they implemented it needs work. I think that there should be two types of cores, common and rare, common only giving out common blades and rare cores only giving out rare blades. Now, since these are now guaranteed rare blades, obviously rare cores need to be rare, that is, there needs to be a finite amount and you will get them from specific chests and side-quests. They're still random in what exact blade you get so you still would have to adapt, but it will kill to grind and make collecting them all much more bearable.